Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 290

Thread: Texas GOP Platform Advocates Criminalizing Gay Marriage, Banning Strip Clubs...

  1. #11
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,295
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Texas GOP Platform Advocates Criminalizing Gay Marriage, Banning Strip Clubs...

    Quote Originally Posted by soccerboy22 View Post
    That or because a gay person convinces the husband/wife that they are truly gay and forces them to get a divorce in order to go run away together.

  2. #12
    User
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    06-22-10 @ 03:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    111

    Re: Texas GOP Platform Advocates Criminalizing Gay Marriage, Banning Strip Clubs...

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Yeah, that's why the divorce rate is 50% for STRAIGHT couples
    That's why the AIDS rate is 50% for MSM couples.

    http://www.cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/...NAL508COMP.pdf

  3. #13
    White trash on dope.
    d0gbreath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Denton, TX
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,875

    Re: Texas GOP Platform Advocates Criminalizing Gay Marriage, Banning Strip Clubs...

    Texas Taliban?

    How do you suppose that they shall enforce the ban on all pornography? Is that even possible?

    Before Lawrence vs. Texas, the sodomy law included M&F couples. If I recall, fellatio in a M&F marriage was also against the State laws at the time. idiots!
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Light View Post
    The systems that ensure freedom and liberty are breaking down and fundamentalism is growing. Nobody is righteous anymore.


  4. #14
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,295
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Texas GOP Platform Advocates Criminalizing Gay Marriage, Banning Strip Clubs...

    Quote Originally Posted by StevenA59 View Post
    That's why the AIDS rate is 50% for MSM couples.

    http://www.cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/...NAL508COMP.pdf
    That doesn't speak to his comment.

  5. #15
    User
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    06-22-10 @ 03:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    111

    Re: Texas GOP Platform Advocates Criminalizing Gay Marriage, Banning Strip Clubs...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    That doesn't speak to his comment.
    You mean it doesn't speak to his tired, hackneyed straw man argument.

  6. #16
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    NC
    Last Seen
    09-04-15 @ 01:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    420

    Re: Texas GOP Platform Advocates Criminalizing Gay Marriage, Banning Strip Clubs...

    Ban strip clubs in Texas? yea right...........

  7. #17
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,295
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Texas GOP Platform Advocates Criminalizing Gay Marriage, Banning Strip Clubs...

    Quote Originally Posted by StevenA59 View Post
    You mean it doesn't speak to his tired, hackneyed straw man argument.
    How is it straw-man? Are you suggesting gays are the cause of the 50% Divorce rate, I'd love to see any evidence you may have?

  8. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Texas GOP Platform Advocates Criminalizing Gay Marriage, Banning Strip Clubs...

    Quote Originally Posted by StevenA59 View Post
    You mean it doesn't speak to his tired, hackneyed straw man argument.
    It's not a strawman when this politician is blaming gays for the breakdown of society when the divorce rate is 50% for straight couples. Seems there is already a breakdown in society and it has NOTHING to do with gays.

  9. #19
    ThunderCougarFalconBird
    roughdraft274's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Louisiana
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,061

    Re: Texas GOP Platform Advocates Criminalizing Gay Marriage, Banning Strip Clubs...

    Quote Originally Posted by StevenA59 View Post
    That's why the AIDS rate is 50% for MSM couples.

    http://www.cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/...NAL508COMP.pdf
    Can you show me where in that link it says that 50% of gay and bisexual men have aids? I can't find it anywhere in there.

  10. #20
    White trash on dope.
    d0gbreath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Denton, TX
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,875

    Re: Texas GOP Platform Advocates Criminalizing Gay Marriage, Banning Strip Clubs...

    Quote Originally Posted by fishinRod View Post
    Ban strip clubs in Texas? yea right...........
    Really. Next to Florida, we probably have more strip clubs per capita than anywhere else in the nation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Light View Post
    The systems that ensure freedom and liberty are breaking down and fundamentalism is growing. Nobody is righteous anymore.


Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •