Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 290

Thread: Texas GOP Platform Advocates Criminalizing Gay Marriage, Banning Strip Clubs...

  1. #161
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The Beautiful Yadkin Valley
    Last Seen
    09-26-10 @ 08:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    2,219

    Re: Texas GOP Platform Advocates Criminalizing Gay Marriage, Banning Strip Clubs...

    Quote Originally Posted by rivrrat View Post
    Holy ****ing ****.
    Are you maintaining that Lucien has no other form of human contact? He never met anyone at school, never at any social group, church, or AA meeting? An entirely plausible explanation is that he sought out counseling for his affliction.

  2. #162
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:04 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Texas GOP Platform Advocates Criminalizing Gay Marriage, Banning Strip Clubs...

    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Man View Post
    Pray tell, what is its purpose?
    It does not have a purpose. It serves certain functions, but that is the most that can be said. Again, I suggest doing some research on evolution so you understand how things like this work.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #163
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The Beautiful Yadkin Valley
    Last Seen
    09-26-10 @ 08:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    2,219

    Re: Texas GOP Platform Advocates Criminalizing Gay Marriage, Banning Strip Clubs...

    Quote Originally Posted by digsbe View Post
    I do my best to keep the same measurement for all organizations. I honestly don't really know what you are trying to say.
    Mainstream political organizations attempt to make themselves a "big tent" and appeal to as many folks as possible. For you to reject this platform because it isn't entirely in line with Biblical teaching suggests that you would reject the Democrat Party platform because its not entirely in line with Marxist theory.

    But then again, being an "Independent", you likely reject both parties in the interest of maintaining your purity.

  4. #164
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The Beautiful Yadkin Valley
    Last Seen
    09-26-10 @ 08:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    2,219

    Re: Texas GOP Platform Advocates Criminalizing Gay Marriage, Banning Strip Clubs...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    It does not have a purpose. It serves certain functions, but that is the most that can be said. Again, I suggest doing some research on evolution so you understand how things like this work.
    You're obviously rejecting a portion of my argument because of your faith in Evolution, and using that to form a tangential argument that I'm not going to bother with today. I wonder why that is?

  5. #165
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:04 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Texas GOP Platform Advocates Criminalizing Gay Marriage, Banning Strip Clubs...

    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Man View Post
    You're obviously rejecting a portion of my argument because of your faith in Evolution, and using that to form a tangential argument that I'm not going to bother with today. I wonder why that is?
    You are confused on what faith is. Belief in evolution is not based on faith, but on evidence. I suspect you are not going to bother with arguments you cannot handle because you are unable to counter them.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  6. #166
    Goddess of Bacon

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Charlottesville, VA
    Last Seen
    05-28-12 @ 09:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,988

    Re: Texas GOP Platform Advocates Criminalizing Gay Marriage, Banning Strip Clubs...

    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Man View Post
    Are you maintaining that Lucien has no other form of human contact? He never met anyone at school, never at any social group, church, or AA meeting? An entirely plausible explanation is that he sought out counseling for his affliction.
    I'm not saying anything. I'm quoting him saying that they met through the website he advertises his 'escort' services on. I could also quote him saying that mr. "gays are icky" is actually gay and hired him for exactly what he sells his services for.

  7. #167
    Professor

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Last Seen
    11-21-14 @ 03:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    2,120

    Re: Texas GOP Platform Advocates Criminalizing Gay Marriage, Banning Strip Clubs...

    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Man View Post
    Splitting hairs. The point is that male queers and HIV practically go hand-in-hand. The anus is simply not designed for sex.
    Splitting hairs? Really? I hate to call out an SNL segment, but REALLY?

    So, someone claims that 50% of gays have HIV, and instead it's 8% and you think that's splitting hairs?

    You only prove my point that people against gay marriage are more than glad to lie to prove their point.

  8. #168
    Devourer of Poor Children
    DrunkenAsparagus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    DC
    Last Seen
    01-20-16 @ 04:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    4,496

    Re: Texas GOP Platform Advocates Criminalizing Gay Marriage, Banning Strip Clubs...

    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Man View Post
    Another case against keeping queers away from children.
    Please tell me you're joking; because I'm laughing my ass off.

    YouTube - Boys Beware!
    "Doubleplusungood"

    George Orwell

  9. #169
    Devourer of Poor Children
    DrunkenAsparagus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    DC
    Last Seen
    01-20-16 @ 04:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    4,496

    Re: Texas GOP Platform Advocates Criminalizing Gay Marriage, Banning Strip Clubs...

    We believe that the practice of homosexuality tears at the fabric of society, contributes to the breakdown of the family unit, and leads to the spread of dangerous, communicable diseases.

    Wait so they want to keep gay marriage, the thing that will allow for gays to form more stable family units and prevent the spread of STDs, illegal?
    "Doubleplusungood"

    George Orwell

  10. #170
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,825

    Re: Texas GOP Platform Advocates Criminalizing Gay Marriage, Banning Strip Clubs...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    You are confused on what faith is. Belief in evolution is not based on faith, but on evidence. I suspect you are not going to bother with arguments you cannot handle because you are unable to counter them.
    You should see the global warming threads...

    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenAsparagus View Post
    We believe that the practice of homosexuality tears at the fabric of society, contributes to the breakdown of the family unit, and leads to the spread of dangerous, communicable diseases.

    Wait so they want to keep gay marriage, the thing that will allow for gays to form more stable family units and prevent the spread of STDs, illegal?
    Yes.
    Look, you're trying to find sense in irrational peoples' thinking. Don't do that.
    Last edited by Deuce; 06-24-10 at 12:51 AM.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •