Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 119

Thread: School Kids Chant: "I Am An Obama Scholar"

  1. #71
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: School Kids Chant: "I Am An Obama Scholar"

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Huh? That is what the chant was about, being anything they want to be, and letting no obstacle stop them from achieving it. You seem to be confused as to what the content of the chant is.
    I don't think I'm confused at all... in fact, I feel like a song.

    Mmm Mmm Mmm: School Obama Song Video « Dj Konservo
    “I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on what’s being proposed here, he’d agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute.” - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  2. #72
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:34 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,274
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: School Kids Chant: "I Am An Obama Scholar"

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    I don't think I'm confused at all... in fact, I feel like a song.

    Mmm Mmm Mmm: School Obama Song Video « Dj Konservo
    This has what to do with your misunderstanding of the video in the OP?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #73
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: School Kids Chant: "I Am An Obama Scholar"

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    This has what to do with your misunderstanding of the video in the OP?
    You're smart. Add 1+1.
    “I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on what’s being proposed here, he’d agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute.” - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  4. #74
    Global Moderator
    Truth will set you free
    digsbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Metro Washington DC
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,953

    Re: School Kids Chant: "I Am An Obama Scholar"

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    You liberal!
    You say that like it's a bad thing
    When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. -Socrates
    Tired of elections being between the lesser of two evils.

  5. #75
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:34 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,274
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: School Kids Chant: "I Am An Obama Scholar"

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    You're smart. Add 1+1.
    You misunderstood the video in OP + you post some other video = you are trying to hide the fact you did not understand the first video.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  6. #76
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:34 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,274
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: School Kids Chant: "I Am An Obama Scholar"

    Quote Originally Posted by digsbe View Post
    You say that like it's a bad thing
    No, but it's a funny thing...
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  7. #77
    Sage
    Harry Guerrilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Not affiliated with other libertarians.
    Last Seen
    09-01-17 @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    28,955

    Re: School Kids Chant: "I Am An Obama Scholar"

    We're being loose with the term scholar now, I see.
    I was discovering that life just simply isn't fair and bask in the unsung glory of knowing that each obstacle overcome along the way only adds to the satisfaction in the end. Nothing great, after all, was ever accomplished by anyone sulking in his or her misery.
    —Adam Shepard

  8. #78
    Global Moderator
    Truth will set you free
    digsbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Metro Washington DC
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,953

    Re: School Kids Chant: "I Am An Obama Scholar"

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    No, but it's a funny thing...
    Well then laugh about it
    I would laugh too if I was reading this 2 years ago
    When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. -Socrates
    Tired of elections being between the lesser of two evils.

  9. #79
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: School Kids Chant: "I Am An Obama Scholar"

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    You misunderstood the video in OP + you post some other video = you are trying to hide the fact you did not understand the first video.
    My perception is: the underlying motivation and intent are the same in both videos.
    “I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on what’s being proposed here, he’d agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute.” - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  10. #80
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,396

    Re: School Kids Chant: "I Am An Obama Scholar"

    No big deal?


    I would suggest it would be a much larger deal if your little johnny came home and said your teacher was having you sing about a president or anyone in such a manner.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •