Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 264

Thread: Egyptian minister: Obama told me he is a Muslim

  1. #251
    User
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    06-21-10 @ 05:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    34

    Re: Egyptian minister: Obama told me he is a Muslim

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Ferris View Post
    Ya ya starts out with the appointed not elected tyrant Mossadeq who dissolved parliament through a fraudulent referendum in which he garnered a 99.9% aye vote because survey says they wouldn't give him direct control over the Iranian military and extend his "emergency powers" indefinitely. Doesn't mention any of that so really there's no reason to listen any further to this biased revisionist history, thanks again. Oh and I love the fact that none of you ever mentions that it was the U.S. who forced the withdrawal of Soviet troops from Northern Iran after WW2 by threatening them with the nuclear option and that Mossadeq aligned himself with the Tudeh party which was nothing more than a puppet party created in Northern Iran during the period of Soviet occupation and funded by Moscow after the Soviets were forced out by the U.S..
    Another tyrant that was "elected" ! you don't like democracy do you,you like dictators,especially pro-american dictators !

    Oh the land of the free and the home of the brave ! don't make me laugh.

  2. #252
    User
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    06-21-10 @ 05:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    34

    Re: Egyptian minister: Obama told me he is a Muslim

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Ferris View Post
    A) There is no evidence that we supported the coup itself.

    B) Coup is a pretty strange way of describing both the Judicial and Legislative branch being forced to request military assistance to remove a tyrant from power after he refused to step down after being ordered to do so for his laundry list of violations of the Constitution. Oh and there is no "might of" about it, Allende was routinely violating the rights of Chileans on a far grander scale in a far shorter time than Pinochet did throughout his entire time in office.
    What a load of crap that is,your head is stuck in the sand,it was a coup,everyone knows it and the CIA were involved.

  3. #253
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Past the edge of the universe, through the singularity, and out the other side.
    Last Seen
    09-01-10 @ 05:23 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,324

    Re: Egyptian minister: Obama told me he is a Muslim

    Quote Originally Posted by scooby-doo View Post
    Listen numbnuts,i am not american,and i didn't get my information from Noam Chomsky,the US backed numerous dictators in latin-america,pinochet is only one of many,what right did the US have to interfere in the internal politics of other nations.
    The U.S. didn't order Allende to be removed from power, the Chilean Legislative and Judicial branches ordered Allende to be removed from power.

    The people of these country;s have the right to choose who they want in power,not who the US want because it does not suit their political agenda.
    So your impression of a proper democracy is that a 1% plurality decision in a parliamentary chamber to determine the Presidency grants that President a mandate to overthrow the democratic system of governance that brought him to power and establish a totalitarian Marxist regime in its place? You would further argue that when the very same Legislative body that granted him the 1% plurality win votes for him to step down and is joined by the highest court in the land that he should not resign his seat? Seriously? It seems that you are very much in favor of dictatorship so long as it is a leftwing dictatorship.


    The US likes to claim itself as the "Great Bastion of Democracy" yet it has backed numerous dictators,what hypocrites they are !
    We have opposed numerous dictatorships too, but your original assertion is that we have opposed democratic systems of governance because they were left wing and favored rightwing dictatorships, when the fact of the matter is that Allende was not a pro-democracy member of the left, rather he was attempting to destroy the liberal democratic republic of Chile and replace it with a totalitarian Marxist dictatorship.

  4. #254
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Past the edge of the universe, through the singularity, and out the other side.
    Last Seen
    09-01-10 @ 05:23 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,324

    Re: Egyptian minister: Obama told me he is a Muslim

    Quote Originally Posted by scooby-doo View Post
    Another tyrant that was "elected" ! you don't like democracy do you,you like dictators,especially pro-american dictators !

    Oh the land of the free and the home of the brave ! don't make me laugh.
    He wasn't elected he was appointed by the Shah and ratified by the Majiles, after he was appointed and ratified by the Majiles he dissolved Iranian Parliament through a fraudulent referendum in which he garnered a 99.9% yay vote. True beacon of democracy that one.

  5. #255
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Past the edge of the universe, through the singularity, and out the other side.
    Last Seen
    09-01-10 @ 05:23 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,324

    Re: Egyptian minister: Obama told me he is a Muslim

    Quote Originally Posted by scooby-doo View Post
    What a load of crap that is,your head is stuck in the sand,it was a coup,
    I provided the resolutions from both the Legislative and Judicial branches of government ordering Allende's removal from power. How exactly does that constitute a coup? If anything it was a countercoup.

    everyone knows it
    "Everyone knows" bull**** revisionist history then apparently.

    and the CIA were involved.
    Do you have any evidence of direct CIA involvement in the coup? Did they fund, arm, or order Pinochet to implement a coup? Once again Pinochet was ordered by the other two branches of the Chilean government to remove Allende from power for his numerous violations of the Chilean Constitution. I provided both resolutions which you continue to ignore.

  6. #256
    User
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    06-21-10 @ 05:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    34

    Re: Egyptian minister: Obama told me he is a Muslim

    So you are saying that the CIA had no involvement in these coups and that these two elected officials were the bad guys ?

    YouTube - Lessons of History - Coup of 1953

  7. #257
    User
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    06-21-10 @ 05:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    34

    Re: Egyptian minister: Obama told me he is a Muslim


  8. #258
    User
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    06-21-10 @ 05:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    34

    Re: Egyptian minister: Obama told me he is a Muslim

    I think there is some proof in the post's above !

    Not doubt you will still be in denial of CIA involvement and that these coups did not happen !!!!!

  9. #259
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Past the edge of the universe, through the singularity, and out the other side.
    Last Seen
    09-01-10 @ 05:23 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,324

    Re: Egyptian minister: Obama told me he is a Muslim

    Quote Originally Posted by scooby-doo View Post
    I think there is some proof in the post's above !

    Not doubt you will still be in denial of CIA involvement and that these coups did not happen !!!!!
    Posting long youtube videos =/= proof of anything. Post your evidence that the U.S. directly supported the coup against Allende. I know we supported the coup against the tyrant Mossadeq. And I understand that you will continue to support the tyrants Allende and Mossadeq and hold them up as bastions of liberty that the big bad U.S. overthrew, but in reality they were anything but what you claim they were. Beacons of liberty do not try to destroy liberal democracies and set up totalitarian centralized Marxist regimes nor do they dissolve parliament through fraudulent referendums.

  10. #260
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Past the edge of the universe, through the singularity, and out the other side.
    Last Seen
    09-01-10 @ 05:23 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,324

    Re: Egyptian minister: Obama told me he is a Muslim

    Quote Originally Posted by scooby-doo View Post
    So you are saying that the CIA had no involvement in these coups and that these two elected officials were the bad guys ?
    A) There is no evidence of direct CIA involvement in the coup against Allende.

    B) Yes Mossadeq and Allende were bad guys, neither were elected and both attempted to overthrow the democratic order which allowed them to come to power.
    Last edited by Agent Ferris; 06-18-10 at 10:14 PM.

Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •