Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 264

Thread: Egyptian minister: Obama told me he is a Muslim

  1. #201
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:18 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,452
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Egyptian minister: Obama told me he is a Muslim

    Quote Originally Posted by obvious Child View Post
    You also need to reread where you argued you can't be Christian and a racist.

    "He claimed to be Christian when he went to a racist church for 20 years."

    Huh. Your argument is that if you go to a racist Church, you cannot actually be a Christian.
    Is it Christian to listen to the claptrap Wright spewed? To inhale this toxic vomit for two decades?
    To sell your soul to get street creds with the cummunidy?

    Is Wright behaving in a Christian manner? Is he ministering to his flock or is he filling them with darkness?
    Is he a Uniter or divider?
    Is he race baiting?
    Is he anti-American in the same mold as Malcolm X (without the violence) and Farrakhan? I say yes, he sounds exactly like these Muslim antagonists, and yes to all the negatives listed above.

    After all, of all the people to give a lifetime award to, Wright gives it to Farrakhan. Two peas in a pod.

    Wright may not foment and embrace violence as Malcolm X had, but he endorses it, by stating America's chickens.. have come home to roost. He not only endorses the worst kind of violence, he revels in it as he prances about the stage smiling.

    Wright is no Martin Luther King. Far from it.
    Wright is a man of darkness. He is a divider. He is borderline evil because he fills his flock with negativity and darkness.
    He is another race pimp.

    There are windows in the following link that are somewhat interesting.
    Obi's statement came out quite smoothly, and didn't even phase him, but Stephanopoulus acted swiftly, correcting his candidate's error.
    Could it have been a simple error? Perhaps. But I don't know anyone that confuses what faith they are? Do YOU?
    Have you ever run across anyone that misstated their faith? Ever? I haven't.


    Perhaps the Egyptian Minister heard Obama incorrectly.
    Perhaps he is lying to create an uproar in America or worldwide to discredit Obama, but why would he do that?
    My only conclusion is he could fear Obama's pandering to Hamas, Hezbollah and Islamic Jihad.

    I think the press would be eager to sit the Egyptian Minister down, and ask a slew of questions to try and get closer to the truth.
    Even if they are not eager, it is their duty to learn if Obama lied about who he is, or the Egyptian Minister lied, or misunderstood.

    .
    Last edited by zimmer; 06-17-10 at 06:48 AM.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  2. #202
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,981

    Re: Egyptian minister: Obama told me he is a Muslim

    Look, Wright said a lot of racist, idiotic, completely unchristian seeming things.

    So has Jerry Falwell and Pat Robinson and yet I rarely hear the Christians on the board flooding out to decry them as something other than Christian. Being a poor preacher of the word and being sinful does not necessarily make one not Christian.

    As far as the press, in no way shape or form should they give any legitimacy what so ever to this unless its actually found to be legit that the guy even said it. So far the ONLY proof we have that it was even said by the Egyptian politician is a BLOG from an entirely biased source claiming, without any proof backing it up, that it was said on an Egyptian news source.

    Seriously, this would be like demanding the Press investigate every idiotic nutjob bloggers claim about 9/11.

  3. #203
    Professor

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Southwest
    Last Seen
    10-14-16 @ 12:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    1,555

    Re: Egyptian minister: Obama told me he is a Muslim

    Quote Originally Posted by German guy View Post
    I don't see the need to put words into my mouth. That's rude and disrespectful.

    For the record: I do not believe Bush is responsible for 9/11. In fact, I think this kind of conspiracy theory is just as absurd as assuming Obama is a Muslim sleeper agent. For both theories, no hard evidence exists.
    I apologize.

    I personally believe conpsiracy theories have had an detrimental effect in this country and the world. Obama's not American born, Obama's a Muslim, Bush perpetrated or allowed 9/11 to happen, we didn't land on the moon etc. It's ridiculous, unfettered nonsense and takes away from the reality of the issues and doesn't lend itself to any semblance of a cogent discussion.

    You and I are on the same page.
    Real Eyes Realize Real Lies

  4. #204
    Pragmatic Idealist
    upsideguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Rocky Mtn. High
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    10,105

    Re: Egyptian minister: Obama told me he is a Muslim

    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyNinja View Post
    Obama DID, however, vote in favor of budget packages to fund the war in Iraq while he was a Senator.
    One could vote against a war, but once the war begins (the decision is made) vote in favor of funding the war, without changiing his opinion about the nobility of the underlying war.

    In other words, "I always thought the war was a bad idea, but now that you guys started this foolish war, its best that we do what is necessary to win it...."

  5. #205
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:25 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,325
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Egyptian minister: Obama told me he is a Muslim

    Quote Originally Posted by upsideguy View Post
    One could vote against a war, but once the war begins (the decision is made) vote in favor of funding the war, without changiing his opinion about the nobility of the underlying war.

    In other words, "I always thought the war was a bad idea, but now that you guys started this foolish war, its best that we do what is necessary to win it...."
    Congress has been playing stupid games with war funding. They attach stuff to it, and look for people to not vote for it so they can claim they voted against our troops. Both sides have played that rather annoying game.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  6. #206
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Last Seen
    09-20-10 @ 05:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    198

    Re: Egyptian minister: Obama told me he is a Muslim

    This doesn't pass the smell test for me. I think the MSM should try and dig up this video of the Prime Minister, confirm it with his administration, and have someone who can speak Egyptian translate it. I'm sorry but "ivarfjeld.wordpress.com" and an editorial on IsraelToday isn't doing it for me.

  7. #207
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Egyptian minister: Obama told me he is a Muslim

    Quote Originally Posted by obvious Child View Post
    You also need to reread where you argued you can't be Christian and a racist.

    "He claimed to be Christian when he went to a racist church for 20 years."

    Huh. Your argument is that if you go to a racist Church, you cannot actually be a Christian.
    I was showing he is a liar which he is

  8. #208
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Egyptian minister: Obama told me he is a Muslim

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    Look, Wright said a lot of racist, idiotic, completely unchristian seeming things.

    So has Jerry Falwell and Pat Robinson and yet I rarely hear the Christians on the board flooding out to decry them as something other than Christian. Being a poor preacher of the word and being sinful does not necessarily make one not Christian.

    As far as the press, in no way shape or form should they give any legitimacy what so ever to this unless its actually found to be legit that the guy even said it. So far the ONLY proof we have that it was even said by the Egyptian politician is a BLOG from an entirely biased source claiming, without any proof backing it up, that it was said on an Egyptian news source.

    Seriously, this would be like demanding the Press investigate every idiotic nutjob bloggers claim about 9/11.
    Obama sat under Wright for 20 years. What does that say about Obama.. Obama acted like he didn't know about the racist comments. How can that be? It shows Obama is a liar and deceiver.

  9. #209
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Past the edge of the universe, through the singularity, and out the other side.
    Last Seen
    09-01-10 @ 05:23 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,324

    Re: Egyptian minister: Obama told me he is a Muslim

    Quote Originally Posted by Minnie T. Mouse View Post
    SO WHAT IF HE IS ????
    Islam is an inherently violent and oppressive ideology in which the mainstream view is that gays and apostates are to be put to death and that husbands may beat their wives, I don't believe Obama is a Muslim I believe he is a member of a radical Christian sect which promotes bigotry, violence, racial stryfe, and class warfare, but if he is a Muslim that's even worse in my book than liberation theology.

  10. #210
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Past the edge of the universe, through the singularity, and out the other side.
    Last Seen
    09-01-10 @ 05:23 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,324

    Re: Egyptian minister: Obama told me he is a Muslim

    Quote Originally Posted by chevydriver1123 View Post
    If someone fits my political views, I dont give a flying **** what religion they believe.
    How do you figure that? A persons religion tells you exactly who they are and what they believe.

Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •