Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 264

Thread: Egyptian minister: Obama told me he is a Muslim

  1. #101
    You kids get off my lawn!
    Glinda's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    06-11-11 @ 02:01 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,716

    Re: Egyptian minister: Obama told me he is a Muslim

    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyNinja View Post
    So, what presidential actions/statements from Bush would lead ANYONE to assume that Bush CLAIMED to be a fundamentalist Christian? LOL
    I don't know that he ever "claimed" it, but y'know, when you say **** like this....

    "GOD SPEAKS THROUGH ME."
    - George W. Bush, Smoketown, Pennsylvania, July 9, 2004
    "I feel like God wants me to run for President."
    - George W. Bush to Christian evangelist James Robinson in the run-up to his presidential campaign
    "God told me to strike at al Qaeda and I struck them, and then he instructed me to strike at Saddam, which I did."
    - Palestinian Authority Prime Minister Abu Mazen quoting Bush when they met in Aqaba; reported in The Haaretz Reporter by Arnon Regular


  2. #102
    All Warm and Fuzzy
    FluffyNinja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Miss-uh-Sippie
    Last Seen
    10-21-17 @ 04:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    4,831

    Re: Egyptian minister: Obama told me he is a Muslim

    Quote Originally Posted by Glinda View Post
    I don't know that he ever "claimed" it, but y'know, when you say **** like this....








    And what, pray tell do THESE statements have to do with Christian Fundamentalism? Please explain? Do you have any understanding of the Christian Fundamentalist Movement? Where it started? (Niagara Bible Conference) When it started? Why it started? What the principles are behind it? Obviously not, or you would not have posted something so ignorant and sterotypical
    Last edited by FluffyNinja; 06-14-10 at 06:41 PM.
    "Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence." - Dr. Carl Sagan

  3. #103
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Last Seen
    09-24-12 @ 02:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,963

    Re: Egyptian minister: Obama told me he is a Muslim

    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant Noodle View Post
    Are they embarrassed that the American voters have been fooled to vote a Muslim into the seat of the Commander in Chief of United States of America?
    I always thought Libertarians prided themselves on not being prejudiced--embracing the constitution, and our values?

    Nowadays, more and more, the statements I hear coming from you guys sound pretty bigoted.

    We've voted in Catholics, Protestants, and Actors, too...

  4. #104
    All Warm and Fuzzy
    FluffyNinja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Miss-uh-Sippie
    Last Seen
    10-21-17 @ 04:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    4,831

    Re: Egyptian minister: Obama told me he is a Muslim

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    I always thought Libertarians prided themselves on not being prejudiced--embracing the constitution, and our values?

    Nowadays, more and more, the statements I hear coming from you guys sound pretty bigoted.

    We've voted in Catholics, Protestants, and Actors, too...
    Protestants, Catholics and actors, oh my! Protestants, Catholics, and actors, oh my!
    We're off to see the wizard.......................................
    "Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence." - Dr. Carl Sagan

  5. #105
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:04 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,484
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Egyptian minister: Obama told me he is a Muslim

    Quote Originally Posted by Kandahar View Post
    OK, let's use Ockham's Razor here. Which makes more sense:

    A) Obama has secretly been a Muslim for his entire life. The fact that he attended a Christian church in Chicago for years ...
    You call that a church?


    It took 2 weeks for Americans to see what Obama didn't in 20-years.
    Wright makes similar sounds as Farrakhan and Malcolm X.

    I pretty much agree with his take on Libs though.
    FORA.tv - Malcolm X: Address to the Ford Hall Forum
    Audio only.
    .
    Last edited by zimmer; 06-14-10 at 06:47 PM.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  6. #106
    Sage
    The Giant Noodle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Northern Illinois
    Last Seen
    11-03-14 @ 05:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,333

    Re: Egyptian minister: Obama told me he is a Muslim

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    I always thought Libertarians prided themselves on not being prejudiced--embracing the constitution, and our values?

    Nowadays, more and more, the statements I hear coming from you guys sound pretty bigoted.

    We've voted in Catholics, Protestants, and Actors, too...
    I like to use what is called.... common sense. Ya see, only people with that attribute really understand that having a muslim president has some very real potentially harmful affects on the United States. People that dont have common sense or just too young to understand have the opinion that someone with my view is "prejudiced".
    One of the things that is destroying this Country are people that like to whip around words like bigoted and prejudiced like they whip out a dollar at McDonalds. Why is that? Because they are ignorant. Someone can have knowledge... but without wisdom they dont know how to USE that knowledge.
    I dont really think you implemented the knowledge OR wisdom to properly use any of the descriptive words you used.
    I personally would not be inclined to elect a muslim president due to what the muslims have been doing around the world. And what they WANT to happen around the world. Their desire to DESTROY the Jews is a MAJOR reason why not to elect a muslim president. But Hazlnut, you would have to be knowledgeable about such things.
    CORPORATE GREED AND UNION GREED
    DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS
    DESTROYING THE BEST OF AMERICA ONE DAY AT A TIME

    This is the worst kind of discrimination. The kind against ME! ~ Bender

  7. #107
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:38 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,344
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Egyptian minister: Obama told me he is a Muslim

    Something else that is destroying this country: nutty conspiracy theories.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  8. #108
    All Warm and Fuzzy
    FluffyNinja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Miss-uh-Sippie
    Last Seen
    10-21-17 @ 04:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    4,831

    Re: Egyptian minister: Obama told me he is a Muslim

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Something else that is destroying this country: nutty conspiracy theories.
    Yeah, LOL, especially those from the Liberal Left. Like testifying in front of a Senate Investigative Hearing that Bush ordered the bombing of the levees in New Orleans and agenda-driven publicity hounds like Jesse Jackson, Spike Lee, and Louis Farrakhan propagating them on national television. So true! So true!
    "Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence." - Dr. Carl Sagan

  9. #109
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:38 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,344
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Egyptian minister: Obama told me he is a Muslim

    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyNinja View Post
    Yeah, LOL, especially those from the Liberal Left. Like testifying in front of a Senate Investigative Hearing that Bush ordered the bombing of the levees in New Orleans and agenda-driven publicity hounds like Jesse Jackson, Spike Lee, and Louis Farrakhan propagating them on national television. So true! So true!
    Yes, those are nutty conspiracy theories too. Since we are on the same wavelength, would you agree that this "Obama is a Muslim" thing is a retarded conspiracy theory?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  10. #110
    All Warm and Fuzzy
    FluffyNinja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Miss-uh-Sippie
    Last Seen
    10-21-17 @ 04:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    4,831

    Re: Egyptian minister: Obama told me he is a Muslim

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Yes, those are nutty conspiracy theories too. Since we are on the same wavelength, would you agree that this "Obama is a Muslim" thing is a retarded conspiracy theory?
    Conspiracy theory? I'm not so certain I'd place it in that category. A misunderstanding blown out of proportion by internet media....most certainly!
    "Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence." - Dr. Carl Sagan

Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •