Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 55

Thread: Obama Supporter Attacks Tea Party Protesters

  1. #1
    User OmniRocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    11-17-11 @ 11:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    45

    Obama Supporter Attacks Tea Party Protesters

    Did anyone hear about this? There was a Tea Party protest in North Carolina sometime this past week, and this Obama supporter comes up and starts shouting about how the economy is Bush's fault. Then he gets mad at the camera guy, and tells him to turn his camera off. Then he starts shoving the camera guy and his wife, and when the camera guy tries to protect his wife, the Obama supporter punches him in the face. I've got the vid linked to my post: Tea Party Protesters Attacked by Obama Supporter
    Certitude: n. The knowledge/confidence that you have not been sending nude/semi-nude pictures of yourself to random women on the internet.

  2. #2
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:21 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,337
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Obama Supporter Attacks Tea Party Protesters

    Quote Originally Posted by OmniRocky View Post
    Did anyone hear about this? There was a Tea Party protest in North Carolina sometime this past week, and this Obama supporter comes up and starts shouting about how the economy is Bush's fault. Then he gets mad at the camera guy, and tells him to turn his camera off. Then he starts shoving the camera guy and his wife, and when the camera guy tries to protect his wife, the Obama supporter punches him in the face. I've got the vid linked to my post: Tea Party Protesters Attacked by Obama Supporter
    I guess he's not too big a supporter of Liberty.

    I thought the Tea Partiers were the hideous ones... Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

    Now... I wonder how big this would have been reported during the last election had someone done this to an Obi supporter or gathering?
    Can we say Press Feeding Frenzy?
    Racist?
    Bigot?
    Could we expect another expose into the individual a'la Joe the Plumber?

    I think we all can say a collective...
    Yes We Can...
    Yes We Can...
    Yes We Can...

    Tucker...this avatar sucks...LOL
    6-days, 23 hours... 32 minutes...
    tick, tick, tick...
    .
    Last edited by zimmer; 06-10-10 at 11:01 AM.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ft. Campbell, KY
    Last Seen
    12-31-14 @ 08:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    12,177

    Re: Obama Supporter Attacks Tea Party Protesters

    Just a person with a little too much passion and not enough brains and self control, no one take this as big red flag that shows exactly how all Liberals or Obama supporters or whoever are.

    Also I dont know if anyone else sees this but I find a bit of irony in my personal observation that conservative individuals complain way more about being "picked on" despite the image many generally support of being self-reliant, independent and even tough.

  4. #4
    User OmniRocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    11-17-11 @ 11:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    45

    Re: Obama Supporter Attacks Tea Party Protesters

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    Just a person with a little too much passion and not enough brains and self control, no one take this as big red flag that shows exactly how all Liberals or Obama supporters or whoever are.

    Also I dont know if anyone else sees this but I find a bit of irony in my personal observation that conservative individuals complain way more about being "picked on" despite the image many generally support of being self-reliant, independent and even tough.
    I didn't say that this reflects all liberals or even Obama, I just think it's newsworthy. And I see your point about the complaining, but I don't think it's too much to complain about getting punched in the face. I think I'd complain, too.
    Certitude: n. The knowledge/confidence that you have not been sending nude/semi-nude pictures of yourself to random women on the internet.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ft. Campbell, KY
    Last Seen
    12-31-14 @ 08:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    12,177

    Re: Obama Supporter Attacks Tea Party Protesters

    Quote Originally Posted by OmniRocky View Post
    I didn't say that this reflects all liberals or even Obama, I just think it's newsworthy. And I see your point about the complaining, but I don't think it's too much to complain about getting punched in the face. I think I'd complain, too.
    Sorry I didn't mean that for specifically you or anyone else, just anyone who decided to complain about liberals or whoever else. And anyone who would take the stupid actions of one person against another person as a personal attack simply because they think the victim has the same or similar political views.

  6. #6
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:21 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,337
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Obama Supporter Attacks Tea Party Protesters

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    Just a person with a little too much passion and not enough brains and self control, no one take this as big red flag that shows exactly how all Liberals or Obama supporters or whoever are.

    Also I dont know if anyone else sees this but I find a bit of irony in my personal observation that conservative individuals complain way more about being "picked on" despite the image many generally support of being self-reliant, independent and even tough.
    No it's not all Libs, but what if this were turned around and during the last election?
    Bar the doors...

    I don't think R's are complainers, except in defense of Liberty.

    For example, at every turn we hear FOXNEWS from the left.
    It's one channel in a sea of commi-lib crap... yet they can't tolerate a network that actually looks at both sides.
    Has balance when it comes to panels.
    Has registered D's on their staffs, as well as conservatives.
    And to their credit, they've never tried to swing a presidential election in its dying days.
    The never propagandized for Saddam like CNN.
    They have never retracted a story.

    To be a conservative, you need a thicker skin... no doubt.
    You don't see our side tearing up the streets, protesting at every turn, yet when some do... protest peacefully for the first time in decades... in the pursuit, defense and restoration of Liberty... what happens?
    From the President (Mr. Uniter), to the leftist networks... they start ragging on the individuals who protest for liberty and limited government.

    Bizarro. They not only ragged, they failed to report, and they actually served as puppets of defense for Obama.

    .
    Last edited by zimmer; 06-10-10 at 11:21 AM.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  7. #7
    User OmniRocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    11-17-11 @ 11:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    45

    Re: Obama Supporter Attacks Tea Party Protesters

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    Sorry I didn't mean that for specifically you or anyone else, just anyone who decided to complain about liberals or whoever else. And anyone who would take the stupid actions of one person against another person as a personal attack simply because they think the victim has the same or similar political views.
    Ah, I see. Well, I certainly don't think that Obama supporter meant me any harm. Of course, if I were there, I'd be filming from a distance.
    Certitude: n. The knowledge/confidence that you have not been sending nude/semi-nude pictures of yourself to random women on the internet.

  8. #8
    User OmniRocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    11-17-11 @ 11:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    45

    Re: Obama Supporter Attacks Tea Party Protesters

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    No it's not all Libs, but what if this were turned around and during the last election?
    Bar the doors...
    I agree that media coverage would be very different if the political roles were reversed. I almost wish there was an identical incident with the roles reversed so I could test that out. *Almost.*
    Certitude: n. The knowledge/confidence that you have not been sending nude/semi-nude pictures of yourself to random women on the internet.

  9. #9
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,714

    Re: Obama Supporter Attacks Tea Party Protesters

    How about you let us slide on this one and we'll let you slide on the rednecks who drove to DC with a really, really terrible assassination plan?
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  10. #10
    User OmniRocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    11-17-11 @ 11:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    45

    Re: Obama Supporter Attacks Tea Party Protesters

    Damn. It looks like youfail removed the video. Don't they know it's important to my blog?
    Certitude: n. The knowledge/confidence that you have not been sending nude/semi-nude pictures of yourself to random women on the internet.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •