Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 176

Thread: Obama Seeking "Ass To Kick" Over Oil Spill

  1. #11
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:57 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,198

    Re: Obama Seeking "Ass To Kick" Over Oil Spill

    Quote Originally Posted by lizzie View Post
    Maybe it's just me, but it's embarrassing to have a president that acts like a punk teenager looking for some ass to kick. I've never before seen a president who so consistently publicly chides citizens who don't agree with him, and acts like he's some kind of personal arbiter of good and bad. Jeez- are there any grown-ups running the country anymore?
    Politicians run the country.
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  2. #12
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: Obama Seeking "Ass To Kick" Over Oil Spill

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    Lets let the oil company regulate itself! Or better yet lets allow private companies to establish disaster relief organizations and allow the free market to do its magic. We'll find out just how much your house is worth when the flood waters are coming...
    Or we could sit around flailing waiting for the "Gov't" to fix everything.

    40 years ago, when a Hurricane hit a city, people rebuilt. Now? They wait around for Uncle Sam to fix everything for them. See the problem there? Probably not.
    Climate, changes. It takes a particularly uneducated population to buy into the idea that it's their fault climate is changing and further political solutions can fix it.



  3. #13
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: Obama Seeking "Ass To Kick" Over Oil Spill

    Quote Originally Posted by independent_thinker2002 View Post
    Politicians run the country.
    Dude, is it JUST me, or does your name come out:
    independent_thinke
    r2002

    in the avatar section. Time to consider changing your handle bro.
    Climate, changes. It takes a particularly uneducated population to buy into the idea that it's their fault climate is changing and further political solutions can fix it.



  4. #14
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:57 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,198

    Re: Obama Seeking "Ass To Kick" Over Oil Spill

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    Dude, is it JUST me, or does your name come out:
    independent_thinke
    r2002

    in the avatar section. Time to consider changing your handle bro.
    Yeah, I've been told that by some. For me, it bleeds into the post area.

    If it bothers you I'll keep it.

    J/k, I haven't come up with anything yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  5. #15
    Sage
    Dav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    04-16-16 @ 02:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,539

    Re: Obama Seeking "Ass To Kick" Over Oil Spill

    Obama Seeking "Witch To Burn" Over Oil Spill

  6. #16
    Dispenser of Negativity
    Cold Highway's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Newburgh, New York and World 8: Dark Land
    Last Seen
    12-24-12 @ 11:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    9,596
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Obama Seeking "Ass To Kick" Over Oil Spill

    Quote Originally Posted by lizzie View Post
    Maybe it's just me, but it's embarrassing to have a president that acts like a punk teenager looking for some ass to kick. I've never before seen a president who so consistently publicly chides citizens who don't agree with him, and acts like he's some kind of personal arbiter of good and bad. Jeez- are there any grown-ups running the country anymore?
    I wish politicians would just get into brawls over issues, it would get more people to pay attention in what goes on in the halls of power.
    Jackboots always come in matched pairs, a left boot and a right boot.

  7. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    University of San Diego
    Last Seen
    04-14-11 @ 02:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    672
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Obama Seeking "Ass To Kick" Over Oil Spill

    Isn't it ironic to reflect on the fact that if a government agency kills people, its funding invariably goes up? Yet when a corporation kills people, its funding invariably goes down?

  8. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Last Seen
    09-24-12 @ 02:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,963

    Re: Obama Seeking "Ass To Kick" Over Oil Spill

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    RealClearPolitics - Video - Obama Seeking "Ass To Kick" Over Oil Spill



    50 days later, he's now looking for whom to blame.

    Didn't he just give a speech to some HS students about not... making excuses.....
    What a piece of total partisan hackery!!

    Vicchio, you should really steer clear of RealClearPolitics as they are filling your head with spin.

    I just saw the full clip from the interview and the quote is totally taken out of context and the spin being put on it by the far-rightie Obama haters, is beyond stupid.

    Again the far-right shows itself to no better than fringe-left groups that went after Bush with hyper-partisan nonsense.

    To: RealClearPolitics (not)

    Well done, boys, you've now become what you despise. Disrespectful political hacks.

  9. #19
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: Obama Seeking "Ass To Kick" Over Oil Spill

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    What a piece of total partisan hackery!!

    Vicchio, you should really steer clear of RealClearPolitics as they are filling your head with spin.

    I just saw the full clip from the interview and the quote is totally taken out of context and the spin being put on it by the far-rightie Obama haters, is beyond stupid.

    Again the far-right shows itself to no better than fringe-left groups that went after Bush with hyper-partisan nonsense.

    To: RealClearPolitics (not)

    Well done, boys, you've now become what you despise. Disrespectful political hacks.
    Did Obama say, or not say, he's looking for an ass to kick?

    How does one "spin" that?
    Climate, changes. It takes a particularly uneducated population to buy into the idea that it's their fault climate is changing and further political solutions can fix it.



  10. #20
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,691

    Re: Obama Seeking "Ass To Kick" Over Oil Spill

    What a stupid ****ing puppet. For 50 days he plays the cool concerned leader...then he gets told people are bothered that he doesnt show passion...so what does he do? NOW he becomes angry passionate caring Obama. If it werent so transparent it would be comical. Because it is...it is just pathetic.

    Luckily for him...the kneepad mafia muppets will still blindly follow him...

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •