Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 255

Thread: Flotilla passengers: Go back to Auschwitz

  1. #141
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Past the edge of the universe, through the singularity, and out the other side.
    Last Seen
    09-01-10 @ 05:23 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,324

    Re: Flotilla passengers: Go back to Auschwitz

    Quote Originally Posted by RyrineaHaruno View Post
    So you think this is a Turkish Jihadist organization, because they were bring a humanitarian aid ship more PR propaganda.
    No I believe they are a jihadist organization because they are a jihadist organization:

    IHH, which plays a central role in organizing the flotilla to the Gaza Strip, is a Turkish humanitarian relief fund with a radical Islamic anti-Western orientation. Besides its legitimate philanthropic activities, it supports radical Islamic networks, including Hamas, and at least in the past, even global jihad elements.

    IHH - a Turkish humanitarian relief fund with a radical Islamic anti-Western orientation.
    3 of the crew are on record in Turkish newspapers stating how they dreamt of becoming Shahid, we have them on video invoking battle cries against the Jews, we have closeup videos of them stabbing Israeli weapons inspectors and beating them with metal clubs, etc etc.

    However I do want the full tapes released, so I could draw my own collusion of the tapes in question. If the Israeli fired first that brakes their self defense claims, and you think he would use his own daughter as a human shield just because he is from Turkey. The thing is they keep pooping out one allegation after another which the retracted a day latter is the reason I doubt the Israeli accounts of event.
    They haven't retracted anything all of their assertions have proven to be true.

  2. #142
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    10-26-10 @ 06:34 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,978

    Re: Flotilla passengers: Go back to Auschwitz

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Ferris View Post
    Israel = guilty until proven guilty, gotcha.
    In a terrible situation like this, further investigation is warranted!
    I would not simply take the word of anyone involved, no matter what country they were from!
    Do the Israelis fart perfume and **** snickerdoodles? They're people.
    Just ordinary people, just like in any other country.
    And yes, no matter which nation was involved in an incident like this, it would warrant independent investigation.
    We don't simply take their word, just because they're the apparently-irreproachable Iraelis, for cripe sake.
    Is everybody nuts?

  3. #143
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: Flotilla passengers: Go back to Auschwitz

    Quote Originally Posted by 1069 View Post
    I disagree that "doubting the IDF tape" is "bigotry toward Israel".

    I'll wait for confirmation from an independent, unbiased source.
    It's called having a brain.
    Thank you.
    Yes, that's why you thanked Ryr's posted link to an aggressively anti-Israeli hate site. If that's what you consider usage of your brain....
    Climate, changes. It takes a particularly uneducated population to buy into the idea that it's their fault climate is changing and further political solutions can fix it.



  4. #144
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Flotilla passengers: Go back to Auschwitz

    Quote Originally Posted by Khayembii Communique View Post
    The activists responded to the use of deadly force.
    Did you watch the same video I did?
    I saw a guy land from a helicopter and start getting beat down with metal poles before he even ****ing landed.

    Your a rabid anti-israel loon.
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  5. #145
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Past the edge of the universe, through the singularity, and out the other side.
    Last Seen
    09-01-10 @ 05:23 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,324

    Re: Flotilla passengers: Go back to Auschwitz

    Quote Originally Posted by 1069 View Post
    In a terrible situation like this, further investigation is warranted!
    I would not simply take the word of anyone involved, no matter what country they were from!
    Do the Israelis fart perfume and **** snickerdoodles? They're people.
    Just ordinary people, just like in any other country.
    And yes, no matter which nation was involved in an incident like this, it would warrant independent investigation.
    We don't simply take their word, just because they're the apparently-irreproachable Iraelis, for cripe sake.
    Is everybody nuts?
    They aren't asking you to accept their word, the "activists" on the jihadist flotilla are the ones asking you to accept them at their word, the Israelis are providing EVIDENCE.

  6. #146
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: Flotilla passengers: Go back to Auschwitz

    Quote Originally Posted by 1069 View Post
    In a terrible situation like this, further investigation is warranted!
    It's only terrible because you know Israel TRIES to follow the rules, and actually cares if people get upset. It's a cheap shot at a country you hate and know you can attack with impunity.

    Quote Originally Posted by 1069 View Post
    I would not simply take the word of anyone involved, no matter what country they were from!
    But you WILL take the word of an anti-Israeli hate site.

    Quote Originally Posted by 1069 View Post
    Do the Israelis fart perfume and **** snickerdoodles? They're people.
    Just ordinary people, just like in any other country.
    And yes, no matter which nation was involved in an incident like this, it would warrant independent investigation.
    We don't simply take their word, just because they're the apparently-irreproachable Iraelis, for cripe sake.
    Is everybody nuts?
    No one is nuts, you are doubting without evidence, you claim you'd "Call for" blah blah blah... I call BS.

    No one is calling the Israelis irreproachable. We're asking for something more tangible then "I don't trust it, it might be FAKED!!"

    The IDF has done EVERYTHING they can to prove the recording is legit. Up to, and including a full release of the raw feed. But noooo, that's not enough for you, you're SMART and you use your BRAIN. A full investigation is required before this tape can be called authentic!!!!

    You know that there will be no major investigation of the tape, so you can blather on knowing you can just claim you're impartial. How big of you.
    Climate, changes. It takes a particularly uneducated population to buy into the idea that it's their fault climate is changing and further political solutions can fix it.



  7. #147
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    12-16-17 @ 11:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    3,216

    Re: Flotilla passengers: Go back to Auschwitz

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Ferris View Post
    They aren't asking you to accept their word, the "activists" on the jihadist flotilla are the ones asking you to accept them at their word, the Israelis are providing EVIDENCE.
    Except they already admitted to tampering with the evidence. Apparently credibility is a not an issue for you.

  8. #148
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: Flotilla passengers: Go back to Auschwitz

    Quote Originally Posted by Degreez View Post
    Except they already admitted to tampering with the evidence. Apparently credibility is a not an issue for you.
    They edited it down, and also released the RAW AUDIO.

    So, that's not "Tampering" with evidence. You should look up the word, and while you are at it, look up "context" and "logic".
    Climate, changes. It takes a particularly uneducated population to buy into the idea that it's their fault climate is changing and further political solutions can fix it.



  9. #149
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Flotilla passengers: Go back to Auschwitz

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    They edited it down, and also released the RAW AUDIO.

    So, that's not "Tampering" with evidence. You should look up the word, and while you are at it, look up "context" and "logic".
    So should I jump on defense attorneys in court when they decide to play my in car video and fast forward through the times when I am back at my car and quietly looking up info on the computer and doing nothing with their client... they do this in order to EDIT IT DOWN so we aren't wasting the courts time watching me breathe, cough, and talk to myself.
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  10. #150
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Past the edge of the universe, through the singularity, and out the other side.
    Last Seen
    09-01-10 @ 05:23 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,324

    Re: Flotilla passengers: Go back to Auschwitz

    Quote Originally Posted by Degreez View Post
    Except they already admitted to tampering with the evidence. Apparently credibility is a not an issue for you.
    A) Editing out blank air =/= tampering, B) they have already released the entire unedited version.

    Furthermore; there is much more evidence than this audio recording which points us to the true nature of these "peace activists", the Flotilla was organized by the jihadist affiliated Islamist organization the IHH of Turkey, they owned and operated three of the ships involved including the one that attacked the weapons inspectors, we have three of the "activists" on record by Turkish newspapers stating their desire to become Shahid (martyrs), we have video/audio of the "activists" invoking battle cries against the Jews, we have close up video of one of the weapons inspectors being stabbed and another being beaten by metal pipes. Considering all of that I would suggest that the word of the IDF is far superior in this matter than that of the ringleader of the Jihadist flotilla.

Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •