Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 255

Thread: Flotilla passengers: Go back to Auschwitz

  1. #131
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: Flotilla passengers: Go back to Auschwitz

    RyrineaHaruno, you've shown yourself to be an anti-semite with that link.

    This is from the front page of your "source":
    http://www.sott.net/
    Best of the Web: George Galloway: Israel's Days Are Numbered
    http://www.sott.net/signs/list_by_ca...2-Axis-of-Evil


    So if you, and 1069 wanna stand behind that site, and it's analysis... well that proves my point about the Anti-Israeli origin of most of the "doubt" around here. I didn't know DP had this many bigots.
    Climate, changes. It takes a particularly uneducated population to buy into the idea that it's their fault climate is changing and further political solutions can fix it.



  2. #132
    Wrinkly member
    Manc Skipper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Southern England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    23,198

    Re: Flotilla passengers: Go back to Auschwitz

    I find it hard to believe that you are so unobservant as to not have noticed the bigotry rampant across the site, and even to be found in threads in which you have posted.
    Don't work out, work in.

    Never eat anything that's served in a bucket.

  3. #133
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: Flotilla passengers: Go back to Auschwitz

    Quote Originally Posted by Manc Skipper View Post
    I find it hard to believe that you are so unobservant as to not have noticed the bigotry rampant across the site, and even to be found in threads in which you have posted.
    I was referring to the bigotry towards Israel. Doubting the IDF Tape, and then using a site like the above listed as a credible resource to question the IDF.
    Climate, changes. It takes a particularly uneducated population to buy into the idea that it's their fault climate is changing and further political solutions can fix it.



  4. #134
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    10-26-10 @ 06:34 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,978

    Re: Flotilla passengers: Go back to Auschwitz

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    I was referring to the bigotry towards Israel. Doubting the IDF Tape, and then using a site like the above listed as a credible resource to question the IDF.
    I disagree that "doubting the IDF tape" is "bigotry toward Israel".

    I'll wait for confirmation from an independent, unbiased source.
    It's called having a brain.
    Thank you.

  5. #135
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,971

    Re: Flotilla passengers: Go back to Auschwitz

    Moderator's Warning:
    Flotilla passengers: Go back to AuschwitzAll the various personal attacks need to be reigned in, quickly.

  6. #136
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Humble Texas
    Last Seen
    06-25-11 @ 05:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,827

    Re: Flotilla passengers: Go back to Auschwitz

    So, I am a bigot, because I doubt the IDF tapes as the full truth of the events? This is the most ridiculous statements, because I would say it having a brain instead of believing everything one source tells you.


    With this story one of the Commandos have said



    http://gulfnews.com/news/region/pale...child-1.636007 Plus the fact the captain says they aimed a gun at at his 1 year old child to subdue him.

    I also agree with 1069 that it called having a brain in doubting the IDF tapes, and it is not bigotry towards Israels. So I can't criticizes Israel with out being a bigot which is a ridiculous statement already.
    Last edited by RyrineaHaruno; 06-06-10 at 07:55 PM.

  7. #137
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Past the edge of the universe, through the singularity, and out the other side.
    Last Seen
    09-01-10 @ 05:23 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,324

    Re: Flotilla passengers: Go back to Auschwitz

    Quote Originally Posted by RyrineaHaruno View Post
    So I am a biogt, because I doubt the IDF tapes as the full truth of the events? That is the most riddouls statments ever, since I am for the truth thoes soruces you posted


    With this story one of the Commandos have said
    I'm not sure what this is supposed to prove?

    gulfnews : Israelis subdued captain by pointing gun at a child Plus the fact the captain says they aimed a gun at at his 1 year old child. I also agree with 1069 that it called having a brain in doubting the IDF tapes, and it is not bigotry towards Israels. So I can't criztices Iseral with out being a bigto which is a riddouls statment already.
    lol so you believe the captain of the Mavi Marmara who brought his 1 year old child on board as a human shield which was owned and crewed by the Turkish Jihadist organization the IHH? Ya there's a real credible source. Do they have audio or video evidence of that encounter?

  8. #138
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Past the edge of the universe, through the singularity, and out the other side.
    Last Seen
    09-01-10 @ 05:23 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,324

    Re: Flotilla passengers: Go back to Auschwitz

    Quote Originally Posted by 1069 View Post
    I disagree that "doubting the IDF tape" is "bigotry toward Israel".

    I'll wait for confirmation from an independent, unbiased source.
    It's called having a brain.
    Thank you.
    Israel = guilty until proven guilty, gotcha.

  9. #139
    Guru

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    10-29-17 @ 02:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,684

    Re: Flotilla passengers: Go back to Auschwitz

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Ferris View Post
    I'm not sure what this is supposed to prove?



    lol so you believe the captain of the Mavi Marmara who brought his 1 year old child on board as a human shield which was owned and crewed by the Turkish Jihadist organization the IHH? Ya there's a real credible source. Do they have audio or video evidence of that encounter?
    I saw an interview between the BBC and a Israeli official. The BBC kept asking when they were going to be releasing the videos of the shootings and timed events. They kept saying when they were available and saying how good it was that the Turks had released the same videos as them, We need to be able to see the timed videos from before boarding to see what happened - and recordings.

    (bed calls)
    George Monboit "Neoliberalism is inherently incompatible with democracy, as people will always rebel against the austerity and fiscal tyranny it prescribes. Something has to give, and it must be the people. This is the true road to serfdom: disinventing democracy on behalf of the elite."

  10. #140
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Humble Texas
    Last Seen
    06-25-11 @ 05:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,827

    Re: Flotilla passengers: Go back to Auschwitz

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Ferris View Post
    I'm not sure what this is supposed to prove?



    lol so you believe the captain of the Mavi Marmara who brought his 1 year old child on board as a human shield which was owned and crewed by the Turkish Jihadist organization the IHH? Ya there's a real credible source. Do they have audio or video evidence of that encounter?
    So you think this is a Turkish Jihadist organization, because they were bring a humanitarian aid ship more PR propaganda. However I do want the full tapes released, so I could draw my own collusion of the tapes in question. If the Israeli fired first that brakes their self defense claims, and you think he would use his own daughter as a human shield just because he is from Turkey. The thing is they keep pooping out one allegation after another which the retracted a day latter is the reason I doubt the Israeli accounts of event.
    Last edited by RyrineaHaruno; 06-06-10 at 08:50 PM.

Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •