Page 9 of 38 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 377

Thread: Helen Thomas tells Jews to go back to Germany

  1. #81
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Humble Texas
    Last Seen
    06-25-11 @ 05:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,827

    Re: Helen Thomas tells Jews to go back to Germany

    Quote Originally Posted by washunut View Post
    What does it matter if the left or right like her, the statement was incredible.

    Perhaps the question should be should she keep her white house credentials. I would like Gibbs to talk to that one.
    Aggred, I don't think she should keep her credentials, since I think she an old bat who needs to go.

  2. #82
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Helen Thomas tells Jews to go back to Germany

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    She'll get a pass. Liberal excitement over racism, homophobia and anti-semetism is only for political ammo. They don't really care. It'll be like when Dan Rather made the, "selling watermelon's", comment a while back.
    if ms thomas is not duly dispatched to her deserved dustbin without delay we will all be able to draw some pretty undeniable deductions

  3. #83
    Sage
    Dav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    04-16-16 @ 02:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,539

    Re: Helen Thomas tells Jews to go back to Germany

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    I always find it odd how if you say any other country did something wrong, it's acceptable, but when you say that Israel might have acted in a less than ideal manor, you are anti-Israel and anti-Jew.
    Not true, of course. If you use anti-Israel and anti-Jew rhetoric, you are anti-Israel and/or anti-Jew.

    Helen Thomas, for example....

  4. #84
    Sage
    Dav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    04-16-16 @ 02:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,539

    Re: Helen Thomas tells Jews to go back to Germany

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Just because Arab nations do things which are to my mind wrong, does not mean Israel should get a free pass because in some areas it is, unarguably, better. When some one points out a problem in something Israel does, the constant "well, soandso is worse" is simple excuse making, and entirely irrelevant.
    Nobody is saying Israel should get a free pass, they are just saying that it hasn't done the things that some are accusing it of having done.

  5. #85
    Sage
    Dav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    04-16-16 @ 02:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,539

    Re: Helen Thomas tells Jews to go back to Germany

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    On the flip side, some people want to kick out the Mexicans and keep the Israelis in Gaza. Weird.
    No, some people want to kick out the illegal immigrant Mexicans. And the Israelis aren't in Gaza at the moment.

  6. #86
    Angry Former GOP Voter
    Fiddytree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    25,695

    Re: Helen Thomas tells Jews to go back to Germany

    Simply put: that was awful and shame on her.
    Michael J Petrilli-"Is School Choice Enough?"-A response to the recent timidity of American conservatives toward education reform. https://nationalaffairs.com/publicat...-choice-enough

  7. #87
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ft. Campbell, KY
    Last Seen
    12-31-14 @ 08:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    12,177

    Re: Helen Thomas tells Jews to go back to Germany

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    YouTube - Helen Thomas tells Jews to go back to Germany

    And the liberals place this lady on a pedestal. LOL
    Is everything about partisanship with you, its like your entire mission in life is to "win" against the liberals, whoever they are in your eyes. Good luck with that

  8. #88
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:53 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,328
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Helen Thomas tells Jews to go back to Germany

    Quote Originally Posted by Dav View Post
    Nobody is saying Israel should get a free pass, they are just saying that it hasn't done the things that some are accusing it of having done.
    Dav, I have been told I am anti-Israel this week(and a terrorist puppet) because I have not rushed to judge the facts, and as they come out, I have said I think Israel could have handled the situation better. This despite the fact that I have agreed that Israel did have to intercept the ships, and almost surely was in the legal right in what they did. Still, I am anti-Israel, still, I am a puppet and supporter of terrorism.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #89
    Sage
    Dav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    04-16-16 @ 02:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,539

    Re: Helen Thomas tells Jews to go back to Germany

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Dav, I have been told I am anti-Israel this week(and a terrorist puppet) because I have not rushed to judge the facts, and as they come out, I have said I think Israel could have handled the situation better. This despite the fact that I have agreed that Israel did have to intercept the ships, and almost surely was in the legal right in what they did. Still, I am anti-Israel, still, I am a puppet and supporter of terrorism.
    I won't disagree that there are crazies on both sides. But they don't speak for anyone but themselves.

  10. #90
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:53 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,328
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Helen Thomas tells Jews to go back to Germany

    Quote Originally Posted by Dav View Post
    I won't disagree that there are crazies on both sides. But they don't speak for anyone but themselves.
    This is true and I wish more people understood it.

    Edit: and has any one yet commented on the fact that the vast majority of Jews in Israel where born in Israel? Going to Germany would not be "going back", it would be going away.
    Last edited by Redress; 06-05-10 at 03:27 AM.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

Page 9 of 38 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •