Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 25 of 25

Thread: Neocon Pundit: What's With All These Muslims Winning Beauty Pageants?

  1. #21
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    12-16-17 @ 11:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,849

    Re: Neocon Pundit: What's With All These Muslims Winning Beauty Pageants?

    Quote Originally Posted by obvious Child View Post
    Not quite. She did a pole dance competition fully clothed. Not quite fully assimilated.

    Irrational people are outraged she competed.

    Rational people are outraged she didn't do it in a bikini.
    Pole dances are meant to be done in LESS than a bikini you godless communist.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  2. #22
    pawn in the game of life
    pragmatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    10-17-17 @ 05:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,984

    Re: Neocon Pundit: What's With All These Muslims Winning Beauty Pageants?

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Pole dances are meant to be done in LESS than a bikini you godless communist.
    Not sure, but I believe I have read that Muslim women have rules against shaving body hair. (and there tends to be an abundance of said hair in that part of the world). We may all want to get together and think this through before we commit to anything we later regret.

    Just sayin'.....




    .

  3. #23
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Neocon Pundit: What's With All These Muslims Winning Beauty Pageants?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole View Post
    Not sure, but I believe I have read that Muslim women have rules against shaving body hair. (and there tends to be an abundance of said hair in that part of the world). We may all want to get together and think this through before we commit to anything we later regret.

    Just sayin'.....




    .
    That is NOT a thing with Islam ... in fact it's the direct opposite. This I know first hand from a former Sunni Muslim girlfriend from Turkey. She even tried convincing me of shaving err... area that should not be near sharp object... and let's just leave it at that. What you state may be cultural or regional in areas of the Middle East.
    “I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on what’s being proposed here, he’d agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute.” - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  4. #24
    pawn in the game of life
    pragmatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    10-17-17 @ 05:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,984

    Re: Neocon Pundit: What's With All These Muslims Winning Beauty Pageants?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    That is NOT a thing with Islam ... in fact it's the direct opposite. This I know first hand from a former Sunni Muslim girlfriend from Turkey. She even tried convincing me of shaving err... area that should not be near sharp object... and let's just leave it at that. What you state may be cultural or regional in areas of the Middle East.
    WooHoo!!!

    Good news fellas! It's ON!!! Let the Burka Babe Burlesque begin!!!


    .

  5. #25
    Equal Opportunity Hater
    obvious Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    0.0, -2.3 on the Political Compass
    Last Seen
    12-09-14 @ 11:36 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    19,883

    Re: Neocon Pundit: What's With All These Muslims Winning Beauty Pageants?

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Pole dances are meant to be done in LESS than a bikini you godless communist.
    Not when it's in a public bar. Still, fully clothed? How utterly flame. I personally am far more outraged she did it not in a bikini then the fact she did it. And anyone who disagrees with me is 100% wrong.
    "If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him." - Sun Tzu

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •