Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 63

Thread: Sheriff Joe Arpaio Pimp Slaps Infamous Douche Bag Al Sharpton

  1. #41
    Sage
    mike2810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    arizona
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    15,043

    Re: Sheriff Joe Arpaio Pimp Slaps Infamous Douche Bag Al Sharpton

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    His civil rights violations and deviations from standard penal practices in the US. .
    The Grand jury is still out on Joe. Why do you assume he is guilty before he has had his day in court and assume the people MCSO arrest are all innocent?

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    I fully believe he does exactly as he claims. I also fully believe that the law suits defending his showboating cost far more than just putting the inmates in jails that meet the accepted standards..
    Tent City has been in place for years and is ran on a very cost efficient budget. For all the terms Joe has been Sheriff and his jails were not meeting standards, why hasn't the county/state/feds done anything? Maybe because MCSO jails are ok. (Don't bother to bring up some of the law suite regarding treatment. I bet if I researched many LE offices have been sued.)

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    We already went through this before. You failed to defend him then and you will fail now. Let's just enjoy the fact that he wailed on Sharpton for a bit.
    Yes, he wailed on Sharpton a bit. Ever notice that Sharpton while saying the Feds have not done their job, gives no answers to how to stop the flow of illegals or that it is wrong for them to be here in the first place. Legal immigration yes, illegal immigration no.
    "I can explain it to you but, I can't understand it for you"

  2. #42
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Sheriff Joe Arpaio Pimp Slaps Infamous Douche Bag Al Sharpton

    Quote Originally Posted by mike2810 View Post
    The Grand jury is still out on Joe. Why do you assume he is guilty before he has had his day in court and assume the people MCSO arrest are all innocent?
    Give him his day in court. The court issues cost money in and of themselves.

    I never claimed innocence for those arrested. If you can show where I did, you are invited to try.

    Tent City has been in place for years and is ran on a very cost efficient budget.
    Again, I never claimed lack of lowered cost for "tent city". I claimed the cost of keeping it legal in terms of legal battles exceeds what is saved.

    Why don't we go back and try to address what I actually said before we move on to anymore mistakes on your part?

  3. #43
    Sage
    mike2810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    arizona
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    15,043

    Re: Sheriff Joe Arpaio Pimp Slaps Infamous Douche Bag Al Sharpton

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    Give him his day in court. The court issues cost money in and of themselves..?

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    I never claimed innocence for those arrested. If you can show where I did, you are invited to try.?
    Did you not state MCSO Sheriff Joe violated rights of individuals? You must think MCSO should not have arrested them.



    A
    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    gain, I never claimed lack of lowered cost for "tent city". I claimed the cost of keeping it legal in terms of legal battles exceeds what is saved.?
    No you claimed that his jails did not meet standards. I disagree.

    Why don't we go back and try to address what I actually said before we move on to anymore mistakes on your part?[/QUOTE]

    No mistakes on my part. I just think you know nothing about MCSO other than what you get from news source.

    So back on track we go.
    "I can explain it to you but, I can't understand it for you"

  4. #44
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,173

    Re: Sheriff Joe Arpaio Pimp Slaps Infamous Douche Bag Al Sharpton

    Quote Originally Posted by mike2810 View Post
    JustaB.:

    You are right in Arizona there are a large population of hispanics that are American citizens or here legally. The news has stated that there is estimated >400,000 illegals and +1,000 entering the US/Arizona daily.

    You don't like the new law. So help us in AZ out. So how would you go about identifying those that have entered illegally into the US from Mexico? Or do you want us to just look away?

    I have been in Az since 89 and NM before that. When I was working I had contact with the public, sometimes in town and sometimes out on forest/public lands. While not 100% accurate, over time you can see how people react and tell if they were in the US legally or illegally.

    IMO, the Feds need to secure the border and stop the illegal crossing. The Feds need to manage/control legal immigration.
    it's waste of time and effort guarding the border
    we should enfore the laws presently on the books
    such as the hiring of illegals. let's put a bounty on every illegal working for a business or individual. that bounty - an increasing stiff one with each offense - will be paid by the employer of the illegal. the bounty will be paid to whoever informs the (former) INS of the illegal hire. the INS will be required to prosecute those who hire illegals. it will be open season on illegal employees and a bonanza for Americans now working beside illegals
    next, we prohibit ANY government funded services being provided to illegals. you want the service, then prove your citizenship or your legal resident status to qualify for what is available to legal residents. if you cannot, then no school for your children, no medical care for your family (unless to avoid fatality), no drivers license, no bank account, no food stamps, no welfare benefits. nada
    then get out of the way, because those estimated 12 million illegals will be in a massive caravan headed south of the border where they can resume earning a living

    please tell me, anything about that approach require anying other than a commitment to enforce the law?
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

  5. #45
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:31 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,511
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Sheriff Joe Arpaio Pimp Slaps Infamous Douche Bag Al Sharpton

    Quote Originally Posted by RyrineaHaruno View Post
    How is this racist jackass anyway are a part of the Obama admiration. Oh, and bicycleman every politician does in someway use a teleprompter its easier for them to keep their eyes on the audience that way.

    I may not like Aprio, but I really liked that he took a punch to Sharpton face. See not every, liberal like Sharpton who is a racist pig who race baits all the freaking time.

    Zimmer what the hell is The Kummunidy is that somehow related to Kennedy family?
    I got it from the Ebonics Dictionary.
    Not too far from ax. Like "ax" me no questions fool.

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    he advocates racist policies



    he pulls you over for some concocted reason while you are driving
    and someone in your car does not have a drivers license
    the absence of a drivers license by a non-driver does not mean that person is not a citizen, and therefor subject to incarceration
    the sheriff applauds the new state law because it authorizes him to make such unConstitutional arrests of persons who may be American citizens. why would someone who defends the Constitution approve of that outcome

    you are walking down the street with a bag of your possessions, not appearing to have significant means. even tho you are a citizen you are not required - at least not now - to carry anything on your person which identifies you to be an American citizen. but because you do not have such identification the sheriff, under this new state law. is now able to detain you, unConstitutionally

    and the persons who will be targeted under this new law are those who appear to be of Hispanic ethnicity. which causes him to be a racist, because he endoreses - applauds - such new unConstitutional authority

    thanks for asking
    You obviously did not watch the video.
    Sharpton, his mob and other bitter clingers of his kind have been following Arpaio's men... with camera's for quite some time.
    They have been under scrutiny, and nothing has come of it.
    It's obvious the race whores like Obama, Sharpton and the press are just itching to clobber Arpaio.
    He hasn't given them ANYTHING.

    Arpaio's just doing his job, following the law.
    Too bad we don't have more doing like kind in DC.


    What is it about "illegal" Obama and the press do not understand and fail to accurately report?


    .
    Last edited by zimmer; 05-08-10 at 06:08 AM.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  6. #46
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Sheriff Joe Arpaio Pimp Slaps Infamous Douche Bag Al Sharpton

    Quote Originally Posted by mike2810 View Post
    Did you not state MCSO Sheriff Joe violated rights of individuals? You must think MCSO should not have arrested them.
    Please, show me the fantastic leap in logic that equates Joe being a douche who costs the county money to the "criminals are innocent". I would love to see what bends and contortions of clear thinking lead to that erroneous conclusion.

    As for the rest, once we've corrected your comprehension of the foundation, we can move on to your other mistakes.

  7. #47
    Sage
    jamesrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    A place where common sense exists
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    31,078

    Re: Sheriff Joe Arpaio Pimp Slaps Infamous Douche Bag Al Sharpton

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    There you go with the "scumbag and scumbag sympathizer" michael savage impersonation and I just stop listening to you. We're done here.
    You trying to put the on cost of all those lawsuits by scumbags and scumbag sympathizers onto Sheriff Joe Arpaio ,as though he is the one filing those lawsuits. It is like birther-tards(bither+retard, yeahs its using two synonymous words together) trying to place the cost of all those birther lawsuits on Obama. You are basically arguing that we should be lenient on criminals out of fear of lawsuits by those people and those who sympathize with them. My term scumbag and scumbag sympathizer used to describe the people filing the lawsuits is accurate. I seriously doubt any normal person who does not misplace their sympathy would be filing those lawsuits. Because normal people do not want criminals coddled. Normal people tend to think that criminals should not get gyms, libraries,magazines, cable television, air conditioning and other things that even in this country would be considered luxuries. Normal people tend to think inmates should pay their debt back to society by working in chain gangs.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murder is less to fear"

    Cicero Marcus Tullius

  8. #48
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Sheriff Joe Arpaio Pimp Slaps Infamous Douche Bag Al Sharpton

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
    You trying to put the on cost of all those lawsuits by scumbags and scumbag sympathizers
    Yeah, I just stopped right there.

  9. #49
    Sage
    mike2810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    arizona
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    15,043

    Re: Sheriff Joe Arpaio Pimp Slaps Infamous Douche Bag Al Sharpton

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    Please, show me the fantastic leap in logic that equates Joe being a douche who costs the county money to the "criminals are innocent". I would love to see what bends and contortions of clear thinking lead to that erroneous conclusion.

    As for the rest, once we've corrected your comprehension of the foundation, we can move on to your other mistakes.
    Didn't answer my question. You have no undestanding of what is going on in AZ. Until you do and correct your understanding we cannot go on. Have fun.
    "I can explain it to you but, I can't understand it for you"

  10. #50
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Last Seen
    05-19-10 @ 07:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    496

    Re: Sheriff Joe Arpaio Pimp Slaps Infamous Douche Bag Al Sharpton

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    WINNER!! That statement is the biggest piece of ignorant crap of the day...

    And more veiled (only slightly) racism from a far-rightie...

    And even people on the right find some of Sheriff Joe's methods distasteful and possible illegal...
    Nice weasel words. You are POSSIBLY a communist. Just saying...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •