Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 63

Thread: Sheriff Joe Arpaio Pimp Slaps Infamous Douche Bag Al Sharpton

  1. #11
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,764

    Re: Sheriff Joe Arpaio Pimp Slaps Infamous Douche Bag Al Sharpton

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    you are kidding me
    you think the sheriff won that debate?
    i despise sharpton and find him an opportunist who preys on people of color by exploiting their plight to stiff arm large business to pay him to go away
    but he absolutely destroyed the sheriff in that encounter

    i would say 'nice try', but it was weak assed
    I disagree. I would say that both the Sheriff and Sharpton took each other apart. There is nothing better I like to see than a couple of racist assholes beating on each other. It makes my day.
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  2. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Sheriff Joe Arpaio Pimp Slaps Infamous Douche Bag Al Sharpton

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    I disagree. I would say that both the Sheriff and Sharpton took each other apart. There is nothing better I like to see than a couple of racist assholes beating on each other. It makes my day.
    I wish they'd been armed. That would have made it even better.

  3. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Last Seen
    05-19-10 @ 07:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    496

    Re: Sheriff Joe Arpaio Pimp Slaps Infamous Douche Bag Al Sharpton

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    he advocates racist policies



    he pulls you over for some concocted reason while you are driving
    and someone in your car does not have a drivers license
    the absence of a drivers license by a non-driver does not mean that person is not a citizen, and therefor subject to incarceration
    the sheriff applauds the new state law because it authorizes him to make such unConstitutional arrests of persons who may be American citizens. why would someone who defends the Constitution approve of that outcome

    you are walking down the street with a bag of your possessions, not appearing to have significant means. even tho you are a citizen you are not required - at least not now - to carry anything on your person which identifies you to be an American citizen. but because you do not have such identification the sheriff, under this new state law. is now able to detain you, unConstitutionally

    and the persons who will be targeted under this new law are those who appear to be of Hispanic ethnicity. which causes him to be a racist, because he endoreses - applauds - such new unConstitutional authority

    thanks for asking
    Thanks for the talking points, but maybe you should actually read the law before you start spouting off ignorant nonsense like the above...

    So, anyone else want to take a stab at it?

  4. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Last Seen
    05-19-10 @ 07:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    496

    Re: Sheriff Joe Arpaio Pimp Slaps Infamous Douche Bag Al Sharpton

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    I disagree. I would say that both the Sheriff and Sharpton took each other apart. There is nothing better I like to see than a couple of racist assholes beating on each other. It makes my day.
    Provide credible evidence that Joe Arpaio is a racist or retract your statement.

  5. #15
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,173

    Re: Sheriff Joe Arpaio Pimp Slaps Infamous Douche Bag Al Sharpton

    Quote Originally Posted by 1984 View Post
    Thanks for the talking points, but maybe you should actually read the law before you start spouting off ignorant nonsense like the above...

    So, anyone else want to take a stab at it?
    ok, i'm a big boy ... tell me what i got wrong
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

  6. #16
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,738

    Re: Sheriff Joe Arpaio Pimp Slaps Infamous Douche Bag Al Sharpton

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    YouTube- Sheriff Joe Arpaio Pimp Slaps Infamous Douche Bag Al Sharpton!

    Obama's spokesman and conceirge to The Kummunidy.
    The fool(s).

    With Obama, don't we have nothing more than Sharpton with a "cleaner" delivery?

    .
    Sherrif Joe ought to stick to law enfortcement and hire a PR rep. He is lousy at public speaking.

    The facts are what they are. The left doesnt want ANY enforcement of immigration laws. There has NEVER been a broad call for federal enforcement of borders or arrest and deportation. Arizona which has a VERY large illegal immigration problem FROM Mexico and has a large drug problem FROM those illegal immigrants FROM Mexico and is having a large problem with kidnapping and murder of its naturalized citizens in Az BY those illegal immigrants FROM Mexico is actually DOING something...and that INFURIATES the left who are COUNTING on those illegal immigrants and their dependence and support in polls and ultimmately the elections.

    And of course Sharpton like Jesse Jackson is simply a race baiting whore who has made a CAREER out of stirring up racism and creating it where it doesnt exist, as long as it suits his needs.

  7. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Last Seen
    05-19-10 @ 07:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    496

    Re: Sheriff Joe Arpaio Pimp Slaps Infamous Douche Bag Al Sharpton

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    ok, i'm a big boy ... tell me what i got wrong
    The law states:

    FOR ANY LAWFUL CONTACT MADE BY A LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICIAL OR AGENCY OF THIS STATE OR A COUNTY, CITY, TOWN OR OTHER POLITICAL SUBDIVISION OF THIS STATE WHERE REASONABLE SUSPICION EXISTS THAT THE PERSON IS AN ALIEN WHO IS UNLAWFULLY PRESENT IN THE UNITED STATES, A REASONABLE ATTEMPT SHALL BE MADE, WHEN PRACTICABLE, TO DETERMINE THE IMMIGRATION STATUS OF THE PERSON. THE PERSON'S IMMIGRATION STATUS SHALL BE VERIFIED WITH THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT PURSUANT TO 8 UNITED STATES CODE SECTION 1373(c).

    http://www.azleg.gov/legtext/49leg/2r/bills/sb1070s.pdf
    Your interpretation:

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    he pulls you over for some concocted reason while you are driving.
    You seem to be under the impression that "concocting reasons" incident to a traffic stop is "lawful contact".

    It's not.

    Next, you state:

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    you are walking down the street with a bag of your possessions, not appearing to have significant means. even tho you are a citizen you are not required - at least not now - to carry anything on your person which identifies you to be an American citizen. but because you do not have such identification the sheriff, under this new state law. is now able to detain you, unConstitutionally.
    You seem to think that this law permits law enforcement officials to arbitrarily stop and detain people.

    It does not.

    Lastly, you state:

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    and the persons who will be targeted under this new law are those who appear to be of Hispanic ethnicity. which causes him to be a racist, because he endoreses - applauds - such new unConstitutional authority.
    You're claiming this law permits law enforcement officials to "target" people of Hispanic ethnicity for arbitrary stops and detainments.

    It does not.

  8. #18
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,173

    Re: Sheriff Joe Arpaio Pimp Slaps Infamous Douche Bag Al Sharpton

    Quote Originally Posted by 1984 View Post
    The law states:



    Your interpretation:



    You seem to be under the impression that "concocting reasons" incident to a traffic stop is "lawful contact".

    It's not.

    Next, you state:



    You seem to think that this law permits law enforcement officials to arbitrarily stop and detain people.

    It does not.

    Lastly, you state:



    You're claiming this law permits law enforcement officials to "target" people of Hispanic ethnicity for arbitrary stops and detainments.

    It does not.
    thanks for that. so let's examine the letter of the law you have provided:
    ... WHERE REASONABLE SUSPICION EXISTS THAT THE PERSON IS AN ALIEN WHO IS UNLAWFULLY PRESENT IN THE UNITED STATES ...
    what behavior is going to be apparent to a LEO such that they would be able to suspect that the person is not a citizen of the USA, making them an alien, and potentially, an illegal alien
    there must be something which will distinguish those aliens from American citizens, please identify what that is
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

  9. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Last Seen
    05-19-10 @ 07:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    496

    Re: Sheriff Joe Arpaio Pimp Slaps Infamous Douche Bag Al Sharpton

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    thanks for that. so let's examine the letter of the law you have provided:

    what behavior is going to be apparent to a LEO such that they would be able to suspect that the person is not a citizen of the USA, making them an alien, and potentially, an illegal alien
    there must be something which will distinguish those aliens from American citizens, please identify what that is
    Not having proper identification, for one. Being unable to explain where you reside, specifically, might be another.
    Last edited by 1984; 05-07-10 at 01:53 PM.

  10. #20
    Guru
    bicycleman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Old Virginny
    Last Seen
    11-10-17 @ 08:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    4,215

    Re: Sheriff Joe Arpaio Pimp Slaps Infamous Douche Bag Al Sharpton

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    he advocates racist policies



    he pulls you over for some concocted reason while you are driving
    and someone in your car does not have a drivers license
    the absence of a drivers license by a non-driver does not mean that person is not a citizen, and therefor subject to incarceration
    the sheriff applauds the new state law because it authorizes him to make such unConstitutional arrests of persons who may be American citizens. why would someone who defends the Constitution approve of that outcome

    you are walking down the street with a bag of your possessions, not appearing to have significant means. even tho you are a citizen you are not required - at least not now - to carry anything on your person which identifies you to be an American citizen. but because you do not have such identification the sheriff, under this new state law. is now able to detain you, unConstitutionally

    and the persons who will be targeted under this new law are those who appear to be of Hispanic ethnicity. which causes him to be a racist, because he endoreses - applauds - such new unConstitutional authority

    thanks for asking
    It's not racial discrimination. Hispanic is not a race. It is an ethnic origin. There are only 3 races, white, black, yellow.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •