And you really don't know why the bill is needed? Did you know Phoenix alone is the 2nd most likely place to be kidnapped in the entire world only loosing to Mexico city?
Seriously? You can't understand why people think this bill is needed? Have you even bothered to look at what has been going on in Arizona?
Last edited by texmaster; 04-25-10 at 05:55 AM.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
"He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
I'm not sure how much is real and how much is hype in Arizona. Bad crap happens everywhere. But, as killing someone and running to Mexico, the event that was said by the governor to spark the bill is already illegal, and illegal for both legal residents and illegals, what exactly is special about the bill?
My husband and I were out walking the other day, and these two little Mexican kids, about six and eight, rode by on their bikes, and the little one yelled, "Viva la raza!"
It was so cute.
We were like, "Órale, viva la raza!"
OUR COST TO SUPPORT THESE ILLEGALS:
1. $11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens each year by state governments.
2. $2.2 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens.
3. $2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens.
4. $12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and they cannot speak a word of English!
5. $17 Billion dollars a year is spent for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies.
6. $3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens.
7. 30% percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens.
8. $90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for welfare social services by the American taxpayers.
9. $200 Billion Dollars a year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens.
10. The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that’s two and a half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular,their children, are going to make a huge additional crime problem in the US.
11. During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our southern border also, as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from terrorist countries.
12. The National Policy Institute, “estimated that the total cost of mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion or an average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period.”
13. In 2006 illegal aliens sent home $45 BILLION in remittances back to their countries of origin.
14. “The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One Million Sex Crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants In The United States.”
There is one thing that can fix this problem. And this is if we get rid of the IRS and have just a national sales tax. Remember, these people are not paying an income tax and the idiots hiring them are not paying a payroll tax. Did you know that we can eliminate the IRS and have a simpler, fairer and more transparent tax system? The question is is government willing to lose it’s power?
CORPORATE GREED AND UNION GREEDDEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANSDESTROYING THE BEST OF AMERICA ONE DAY AT A TIME
This is the worst kind of discrimination. The kind against ME! ~ Bender
I'm sure illegals cost us, but there's a long list of debunked viral emails like this one on Snopes.com and many other fact checking sites. I'm not going to just take a bunch of numbers thrown out on the internet with absolutely no sources listed as true. Nobody should.
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REEu9Oua47M"]YouTube- Kid Frost-This is for La Raza- Latin Hip Hop Classic joint[/nomedia]