Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 42

Thread: La Raza Mexicans Invade Texas Townhall

  1. #11
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: La Raza Mexicans Invade Texas Townhall

    Quote Originally Posted by mike2810 View Post
    Did both. The bill may not be perfect, but it is a start. What people for get is entering illegally is a crime. I don't care who you are.
    Don't disagree. That has nothing to do with the video that starts this thread, but illegal is illegal. I do however doubt either party will really tackle this no matter what bill you pass.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  2. #12
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,584

    Re: La Raza Mexicans Invade Texas Townhall

    Quote Originally Posted by Mickey Shane View Post
    Things must have changed in the Latino community. Back in the '80s, the illegal Mexicans and the Mexican-Americans (Chicanos) did not like each other. The obvious reason was that the illegals took away American jobs.

    What happened to affect the change of attitudes?

    The Liberals have convinced the Hispanic community that it's not about the law, or jobs, but about racism. Racism has rallied the hispanics to unite against the mean white people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  3. #13
    Sage
    The Giant Noodle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Northern Illinois
    Last Seen
    11-03-14 @ 05:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,333

    Re: La Raza Mexicans Invade Texas Townhall

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    The Liberals have convinced the Hispanic community that it's not about the law, or jobs, but about racism. Racism has rallied the hispanics to unite against the mean white people.

    yup!!!! But Im not sure if it was the other way around. These illegals AND legals are very well organized.
    CORPORATE GREED AND UNION GREED
    DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS
    DESTROYING THE BEST OF AMERICA ONE DAY AT A TIME

    This is the worst kind of discrimination. The kind against ME! ~ Bender

  4. #14
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: La Raza Mexicans Invade Texas Townhall

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    The Liberals have convinced the Hispanic community that it's not about the law, or jobs, but about racism. Racism has rallied the hispanics to unite against the mean white people.
    Generalize much? Care to support this?

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  5. #15
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,584

    Re: La Raza Mexicans Invade Texas Townhall

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Generalize much? Care to support this?
    Are you seriously suggesting that that isn't the case?

    C'mon, how many times have we heard the Leftists scream racism at every juncture in a political argument, when non-whites are involved?

    Disagree with Obama? You're a racist.

    Oppose Obamacare? You're a racist.

    Attend a tea party? You're a racist.

    Support illegal immigration laws? You're a racist.

    Oh yeah, there's plenty to support it and you know it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  6. #16
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: La Raza Mexicans Invade Texas Townhall

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Are you seriously suggesting that that isn't the case?

    C'mon, how many times have we heard the Leftists scream racism at every juncture in a political argument, when non-whites are involved?

    Disagree with Obama? You're a racist.

    Oppose Obamacare? You're a racist.

    Attend a tea party? You're a racist.

    Support illegal immigration laws? You're a racist.

    Oh yeah, there's plenty to support it and you know it.
    I'm suggesting you try to honestly support your claims. And not that we can find some person or wild group that does this, but that liberals do this. Asking for support and honesty is not doing any of the silliness you claim above.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  7. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    3,216

    Re: La Raza Mexicans Invade Texas Townhall

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Are you seriously suggesting that that isn't the case?

    C'mon, how many times have we heard the Leftists scream racism at every juncture in a political argument, when non-whites are involved?

    Disagree with Obama? You're a racist.

    Oppose Obamacare? You're a racist.

    Attend a tea party? You're a racist.

    Support illegal immigration laws? You're a racist.

    Oh yeah, there's plenty to support it and you know it.
    Great dodge!

    He's asking you to support your insipid assertions, not display how your thought process came to such a conclusive claim.

  8. #18
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,584

    Re: La Raza Mexicans Invade Texas Townhall

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    I'm suggesting you try to honestly support your claims. And not that we can find some person or wild group that does this, but that liberals do this. Asking for support and honesty is not doing any of the silliness you claim above.
    My claims are supported everyday. Like when that congress critter lied about being called a nigger at a tea party. All of a sudden, anyone that goes to a tea party is a racist. Anyone that opposes Obamacare is a racist, etc.

    It's fact, like it or not. I don't have to support it. It stands alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  9. #19
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: La Raza Mexicans Invade Texas Townhall

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    My claims are supported everyday. Like when that congress critter lied about being called a nigger at a tea party. All of a sudden, anyone that goes to a tea party is a racist. Anyone that opposes Obamacare is a racist, etc.

    It's fact, like it or not. I don't have to support it. It stands alone.
    I'm sorry, what you say here does not support your claim. It's just nonsense. I ask again that you support your claim.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  10. #20
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: La Raza Mexicans Invade Texas Townhall

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    I would prefer you make a case as to why I should support it instead of showing nutters behaving badly.
    You need to be convinced to support enforcing the law?
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •