Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 120

Thread: Dem Shill Wears Nazi Gear to Tea Party

  1. #91
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Dem Shill Wears Nazi Gear to Tea Party

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    gotcha
    you accept that those signs directed at the shill just happened to have been made available in case someone in nazi regalia showed up
    so he could read the objections instead of having to listen to them
    very logical of you [/s]
    Actually, there are two possibilities about those pre-made signs:

    1. They made them up ahead of time in order to target those who show up at the rally with the racist signs/shirts/etc that you so vehemently decry, while operating under the flawed assumption that people with such signs are democratic "shills".

    2. That they actually planted this guy themselves.

    I make no assumptions about either possibility, though.

    You, however, are stating that it must be choice two. Unfortunately for you, your argument defeats itself because you are saying the racist signs are at every rally in abundance on one hand, but that these people couldn't have had the foresight to create signs for the express purposes of trying and counter the racist-types of signs before they went to the rally on the other.

    Thus, your argument relies entirely on fallacy, and is therefore, totally illogical.
    Last edited by Tucker Case; 04-16-10 at 03:50 PM.
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  2. #92
    King of Videos
    dirtpoorchris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    WA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,023

    Re: Dem Shill Wears Nazi Gear to Tea Party

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    He's just walking by. He's dressed normally except for the shirt, which you might not even notice if you don't look carefully. He isn't acting at all like he's trying to make a fool of the tea partiers.
    Well. If Palin starts blasting off her mouth in the wrong way about this situation (agrees hes a plant if he is not) we will know she is a dem shill plant.

    I think if there was going to be an infiltration of the TEA party it would be some real big ****. Something that mattered.

    Fictional Example:

    Someone related to security hires actors portrayed as would be bombers to seek out and find real ones within the populace. Eventually someone with little relation to the world gets into a situation and isn't known to be an actor/agent. Some big fry lets a small fry get toasted in the cooker and you got your TEA party terrorist.
    Last edited by dirtpoorchris; 04-16-10 at 04:00 PM.
    I'm Finding it Harder to be a Gentleman, White Stripes ~ "You think I care about me and only me. When every girl needs help climbing up a tree."

  3. #93
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Dem Shill Wears Nazi Gear to Tea Party

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    Rev... those people cheering were OBVIOUSLY right wing plants that knew the camera's were on and were smart enough to realize that cheering would hide the real racist intent of the Tea Party.
    EVERYONE at the rally was a shill! Both sides plant everyone on the other side, and act like idiots to make the other side look bad. This is why the world seems to be full of idiots all the time. It finally makes sense!!!!!

  4. #94
    Teacher of All Things


    Josie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    28,358

    Re: Dem Shill Wears Nazi Gear to Tea Party

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    The pro-pot libertarians aren't conservative, the non pro-pot libertarians are.
    I lean libertarian and I've never smoked pot nor do I want to.


  5. #95
    Teacher of All Things


    Josie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    28,358

    Re: Dem Shill Wears Nazi Gear to Tea Party

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    he was a teabagger shill
    notice the handy computer generated signs they had ready to use behind him in the video
    Notice the website up BEFORE the tea party that said they were going to infiltrate tea parties and pretend to be Nazis and racists. The guy who started the site is a middle school teacher and he's been suspended. Therefore, people made signs like that KNOWING that someone would probably show up in Nazi/racist gear. Keep up, please.
    Last edited by Josie; 04-16-10 at 05:10 PM.


  6. #96
    don't panic
    marduc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    10-22-17 @ 04:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,301

    Re: Dem Shill Wears Nazi Gear to Tea Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Mellie View Post
    Notice the website up BEFORE the tea party that said they were going to infiltrate tea parties and pretend to be Nazis and racists. The guy who started the site is a middle school teacher and he's been suspended. Keep up, please.
    yeah he gets a bunch of publicity, sells a few tee shirts, and now is wanting to sell the website, and to top it all off he gets a paid vacation, he is making out well.

    Now the thing I am wondering is, how come we have not heard anything more of this other than what has circulated around this guy. I mean from the way it was hyped, and all the attention that was drawn to it prior to the tea parties, you would think someone would have decided to be a mole and infiltrate the "crash the tea party" group to get more info on them.


    That whole thing reeks of a one man show and a sham, and everyone bit on it hard.
    Last edited by marduc; 04-16-10 at 05:23 PM.
    Law Enforcement Against Prohibition
    Drugs are bad, prohibition is worse

  7. #97
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,994

    Re: Dem Shill Wears Nazi Gear to Tea Party

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    The pro-pot libertarians aren't conservative, the non pro-pot libertarians are.
    Good to know Reverend isn't a conservative

  8. #98
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,735

    Re: Dem Shill Wears Nazi Gear to Tea Party

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    The pro-pot libertarians aren't conservative, the non pro-pot libertarians are.


    Actually we are. I dont smoke it. And am very personally conservative. But politicay im pro liberty.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  9. #99
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,994

    Re: Dem Shill Wears Nazi Gear to Tea Party

    This absolutely cracks me up....

    So if Tea Partiers don't distance themselves from and push out racists and crazy people then they are tacitly giving their support to racist and crazy people and can be insulted for being extremists.

    If the Tea Partiers DO distance themselves from and push out racists and crazy people then they are infringing on peoples rights and not being tolerant and should be insulted as intolerant extremists.

    For the love of god, thank you for some of those in this thread that are obsessed with overt sexual action showing that your displeasure and disregard for the Tea Party movement is not based on logic, fact, or principles but based on nothing but your pathetic hyper partisanship.

  10. #100
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Dem Shill Wears Nazi Gear to Tea Party

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    again, how do you know he was a dem shill?
    What do you think he was?
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •