Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 78

Thread: Poll: Most Tea Party Supporters Say Their Taxes Are Fair

  1. #51
    Guru
    Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    12-21-10 @ 05:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,063

    Re: Poll: Most Tea Party Supporters Say Their Taxes Are Fair

    Quote Originally Posted by Dittohead not! View Post
    So, you don't trust Factcheck? Why not give us a link to a site you do trust?
    About 47 percent will pay no federal income taxes at all for 2009. Either their incomes were too low, or they qualified for enough credits, deductions and exemptions to eliminate their liability. That's according to projections by the Tax Policy Center, a Washington research organization.
    Half of Americans pay no federal income tax - Tax Tactics - msnbc.com

    You see, the statement was obviously false on the face of it. How can you cut 95% of the peoples taxes if 47% don't even pay taxes? ( hint.... can't cut something that isn't there )

    Here, read this article from what I consider a reliable source, then tell me how smart you think Barry is.

    Ari Fleischer Says It's Bad for Our Democracy to Exempt Half the Country From Income Taxes - WSJ.com
    There is no such thing as a “Natural Born Dual-Citizen“.

    Originally Posted by PogueMoran
    I didnt have to read the article to tell you that you cant read.

  2. #52
    Guru
    Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    12-21-10 @ 05:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,063

    Re: Poll: Most Tea Party Supporters Say Their Taxes Are Fair

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernDemocrat View Post
    Facts, Math, Science, and History all have an established liberal bias.
    Very true when the facts, math, science, and history is distorted by a liberal agenda.
    There is no such thing as a “Natural Born Dual-Citizen“.

    Originally Posted by PogueMoran
    I didnt have to read the article to tell you that you cant read.

  3. #53
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    41,513

    Re: Poll: Most Tea Party Supporters Say Their Taxes Are Fair

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    Half of Americans pay no federal income tax - Tax Tactics - msnbc.com

    You see, the statement was obviously false on the face of it. How can you cut 95% of the peoples taxes if 47% don't even pay taxes? ( hint.... can't cut something that isn't there )

    Here, read this article from what I consider a reliable source, then tell me how smart you think Barry is.

    Ari Fleischer Says It's Bad for Our Democracy to Exempt Half the Country From Income Taxes - WSJ.com
    I see. So, technically, it's only 95% of the actual taxpayers, not that percentage of the citizens of this country, who got a break. If 47% don't pay taxes, and so aren't taxpayers by definition, then only 53% x 95%, or about half, of the total population got a tax break.

    Did a higher percentage get a tax break from the tax cuts advocated during the past administration, I wonder?
    "Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud... [he's] playing the American public for suckers." Mitt Romney

  4. #54
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    41,513

    Re: Poll: Most Tea Party Supporters Say Their Taxes Are Fair

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    Very true when the facts, math, science, and history is distorted by a liberal agenda.
    Dang old pesky liberal facts anyway. Who needs facts when we have conventional wisdom to guide us?
    "Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud... [he's] playing the American public for suckers." Mitt Romney

  5. #55
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,717

    Re: Poll: Most Tea Party Supporters Say Their Taxes Are Fair

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    Half of Americans pay no federal income tax - Tax Tactics - msnbc.com

    You see, the statement was obviously false on the face of it. How can you cut 95% of the peoples taxes if 47% don't even pay taxes? ( hint.... can't cut something that isn't there )

    Here, read this article from what I consider a reliable source, then tell me how smart you think Barry is.

    Ari Fleischer Says It's Bad for Our Democracy to Exempt Half the Country From Income Taxes - WSJ.com
    Paying no federal income tax is not the same thing as paying no taxes.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  6. #56
    Guru
    Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    12-21-10 @ 05:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,063

    Re: Poll: Most Tea Party Supporters Say Their Taxes Are Fair

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Paying no federal income tax is not the same thing as paying no taxes.
    That's no ****!!!!!! What's your point?

    Remember, it was you trying to pass off that lie about 95% of people got a tax break. Back it up with a good source.
    There is no such thing as a “Natural Born Dual-Citizen“.

    Originally Posted by PogueMoran
    I didnt have to read the article to tell you that you cant read.

  7. #57
    User
    Chappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    San Francisco
    Last Seen
    04-07-15 @ 01:50 AM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    2,443
    Blog Entries
    26

    Re: Poll: Most Tea Party Supporters Say Their Taxes Are Fair

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernDemocrat View Post
    Facts, Math, Science, and History all have an established liberal bias.
    Reality has a well known liberal bias.” — Stephen Colbert, White House Correspondents' Association Dinner, 4/29/2006

    My emphasis.
    “Real environmentalists live in cities, and they visit what's left of the wilderness as gently and respectfully as possible.” — Donna Moulton, letter to the editor, Tucson Weekly, published on August 23, 2001

  8. #58
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Poll: Most Tea Party Supporters Say Their Taxes Are Fair

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    Very true when the facts, math, science, and history is distorted by a liberal agenda.
    So you take his sarcastically idiotic statement at face value. I love it when that happens.

  9. #59
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Poll: Most Tea Party Supporters Say Their Taxes Are Fair

    Quote Originally Posted by Dittohead not! View Post
    So, you don't trust Factcheck? Why not give us a link to a site you do trust?
    Well, you know, if you can say anything that doesn't match what you believe is liberal bias, you don't have to deal with any facts. You can make all kinds of stuff up and who can prove you wrong. It really simplifies things a lot.

  10. #60
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Poll: Most Tea Party Supporters Say Their Taxes Are Fair

    How the hell can math be distorted by liberal agenda?

    Student: 2 plus 2 equals 4

    Teacher: Incorrect, Timmy. 2 plus 2 equals 4 is an evil capitalistic construct designed to enslave the masses. The correct answer is 2 + 2 = communism.
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •