Don't tread on me= Don't tread on my corporate masters
so labor unions or groups like PETA shouldn't be able to pool resources?
actually I wish net tax payers had far more influence. If I were Lord High Master of the universe people would get additional votes for every additional 1000 dollars in taxes they pay
I detest the fact that politicians can pander to 55% of the voters by promising them the wealth of the other 45%--or as it is now the wealth of 10%