Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 95

Thread: Women pushing equal-opportunity toplessness

  1. #41
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    Re: Women pushing equal-opportunity toplessness

    Quote Originally Posted by StandUpChuck View Post
    Health Issues!!
    Hrm. Maybe you are right, you never know when you might get attacked by a homicidal cucumber.

  2. #42
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,600

    Re: Women pushing equal-opportunity toplessness

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Patrick View Post
    There really is no sound or logical reason why women shouldn't be allowed to be topless just as men are. If a woman is comfortable with that, more power to her. However, it is considered indecent exposure, and why? Because men have turned the female breast into a sex object, even though their original intended purpose is to provide nourishment. I think it's far too easy to cast this type of an issue aside as some "annoying feminist" issue. It's nothing more than a cop out. I'd honestly love to see a logical argument from someone as to why a nude female breast is somehow inherently indecent while a nude male breast is a-ok. It can't be simply due to size because there are plenty of obese males out there who are bordering on a D cup.
    Weee....look at me...Im an enlightened male feminist!


    Look...MEN havent TURNED breasts into anything. There are certain parts of the body...male and female...that people find sexually exciting (yes...even WOMEN sometimes find womens breats exciting-gasp!). Thats not some diabolical plot. Thats nature...evolution...Gods great plan...whatever. There isnt some sinister design behind it.

    The US society evolved from the Victorian fashion line. Weve gone from bloomers and hoop skirts to thongs. Our ideas and opinions about sex have also changed. Some places are still more conservative than others. But here is a reality...WE LIKE BOOBS. We think they are pretty damn sexxxy. I dont care how young or how old...you show me a girl walking topless and I'll show you every man in the immediate vicinity finding SOME way to sneak a peak. And THANK GOODNESS FOR THAT!!!

    Some people think that if we allow open topless nudity it will cause our youth to become sexualized at a much earlier age and our men will become raging sexual animals. Others think its a silly argument and in point of fact in many European places topless nudity (in appropriate environments) is fairly commonplace and sex related crimes (I KNOW rape isnt a 'sex' related crime...relax...you know what I mean) are significantly lower.

    Before we are all finished we may reach a point where those feminists get their wish and we will be so inundated with boobs that we will get tired of them. Ever been to Mardi Gras? After about the 3000 set of boobs you really are kinda bored and annoyed they are blocking your view of the band. How sad is THAT...geez...women will have to get HHH implants to get mens attention...

  3. #43
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Women pushing equal-opportunity toplessness

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Before we are all finished we may reach a point where those feminists get their wish and we will be so inundated with boobs that we will get tired of them. Ever been to Mardi Gras? After about the 3000 set of boobs you really are kinda bored and annoyed they are blocking your view of the band. How sad is THAT...geez...women will have to get HHH implants to get mens attention...
    I don't find it particularly sad. I find men's reactions to my tits to be rather silly and absurd, frankly. I'd be perfectly happy if they got over it.

    Of course, in another 10 years, I'm sure they will. Mine, anyway.

  4. #44
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,600

    Re: Women pushing equal-opportunity toplessness

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    I don't find it particularly sad. I find men's reactions to my tits to be rather silly and absurd, frankly. I'd be perfectly happy if they got over it.

    Of course, in another 10 years, I'm sure they will. Mine, anyway.
    Well...put em on display and lets get it over with...

  5. #45
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Women pushing equal-opportunity toplessness

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    I don't find it particularly sad. I find men's reactions to my tits to be rather silly and absurd, frankly. I'd be perfectly happy if they got over it.
    Sure you would.

    Don't you wish you were completely unattractive?

  6. #46
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Women pushing equal-opportunity toplessness

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    Sure you would.

    Don't you wish you were completely unattractive?
    No, I like being attractive, but having men talk to my breasts is a little weird.

  7. #47
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Women pushing equal-opportunity toplessness

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Well...put em on display and lets get it over with...
    Nice strawman.

  8. #48
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Women pushing equal-opportunity toplessness

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Weee....look at me...Im an enlightened male feminist!
    I never said I was a male feminist.

    I can just see their point that it isn't exactly fair that men being topless is fine and women being topless is considered indecent.


    Look...MEN havent TURNED breasts into anything. There are certain parts of the body...male and female...that people find sexually exciting (yes...even WOMEN sometimes find womens breats exciting-gasp!). Thats not some diabolical plot. Thats nature...evolution...Gods great plan...whatever. There isnt some sinister design behind it.
    Yes, I realize women find that part of the body sexually appealing to, but certainly not to the degree that men do. Are you honestly going to tell me that the nude breast is considered indecent because of how women find the nude breast sexually appealing?

    I think it is also in part because we are quite sexually repressed in this country. We are made to feel ashamed of sex and our bodies. It's pathetic.

    The US society evolved from the Victorian fashion line. Weve gone from bloomers and hoop skirts to thongs. Our ideas and opinions about sex have also changed. Some places are still more conservative than others. But here is a reality...WE LIKE BOOBS. We think they are pretty damn sexxxy. I dont care how young or how old...you show me a girl walking topless and I'll show you every man in the immediate vicinity finding SOME way to sneak a peak. And THANK GOODNESS FOR THAT!!!
    I'm not saying breasts aren't sexy. They certainly are. But I also don't consider a breast to be indecent or solely a sexual object. Their intended purpose has nothing to do with sex.

    Some people think that if we allow open topless nudity it will cause our youth to become sexualized at a much earlier age and our men will become raging sexual animals. Others think its a silly argument and in point of fact in many European places topless nudity (in appropriate environments) is fairly commonplace and sex related crimes (I KNOW rape isnt a 'sex' related crime...relax...you know what I mean) are significantly lower.
    It's a big deal here because we make it a big deal. People in Europe are far more conditioned to their open views about sexuality and therefore nudity isn't that big of a deal.

    Before we are all finished we may reach a point where those feminists get their wish and we will be so inundated with boobs that we will get tired of them. Ever been to Mardi Gras? After about the 3000 set of boobs you really are kinda bored and annoyed they are blocking your view of the band. How sad is THAT...geez...women will have to get HHH implants to get mens attention...
    You do get bored because your views on the nude breast being "taboo" start to diminish when you see it constantly. I personally don't think nude breasts in and of themselves are that big of a deal. Sure, I find them sexually appealing, but it has more to do with the individual who has them and whether I find them sexually appealing.

  9. #49
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Women pushing equal-opportunity toplessness

    Quote Originally Posted by StandUpChuck View Post
    I'm glad breasts are seen as sexually attractive. I don't go around feeding the nation. A nice looking rack is a damn nice asset. And if you don't have one, get a padded bra.

    These idiots protesting (go look on the News if the Weird board, they were pissed that men were looking at them) are giving up a hell of a lot of sexual power by minimizing the appeal of boobage.



    Well, I'm not saying everyone should go topless. I'm just saying that, should a woman choose to go topless, I don't see what the big deal is.

  10. #50
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Women pushing equal-opportunity toplessness

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    No, I like being attractive, but having men talk to my breasts is a little weird.
    Depends. Do they talk back?

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •