Page 37 of 45 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 370 of 447

Thread: Leaked footage from Apache showing "US military slaughter" in Baghdad

  1. #361
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:07 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,282

    Re: Leaked footage from Apache showing "US military slaughter" in Baghdad

    Quote Originally Posted by NoJingoLingo View Post
    They didn't even get him into the van. The gunner in the video simply lied in order to continue shooting.


    If the "gunner lied" wouldn't that make him a murderer? Please lets not be so cowardly as to not call a spade a spade....

    I mean you already called the people entering a fire fight to rescue the enemy, "heros"....
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  2. #362
    King of Videos
    dirtpoorchris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    WA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    6,993

    Re: Leaked footage from Apache showing "US military slaughter" in Baghdad

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    If the "gunner lied" wouldn't that make him a murderer? Please lets not be so cowardly as to not call a spade a spade....

    I mean you already called the people entering a fire fight to rescue the enemy, "heros"....
    The true and descriptive thing to say would have been, "A van has pulled up and is showing interest in a survivor. They are evacuating one of the wounded. "

    Was the point of this whole scenario to eliminate a threat? Or just to kill everyone seen here and make sure to leave no witnesses alive to testify against.
    I'm Finding it Harder to be a Gentleman, White Stripes ~ "You think I care about me and only me. When every girl needs help climbing up a tree."

  3. #363
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:07 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,282

    Re: Leaked footage from Apache showing "US military slaughter" in Baghdad

    Quote Originally Posted by dirtpoorchris View Post
    The true and descriptive thing to say would have been, "A van has pulled up and is showing interest in a survivor. They are evacuating one of the wounded. "

    Was the point of this whole scenario to eliminate a threat? Or just to kill everyone seen here and make sure to leave no witnesses alive to testify against.



    What would you think if that van, entered the firefight and when they opened that door there was an RPG ready to fire?


    Do you think they could have hit the van before it fired?



    This is war kid. The van entered a fire fight, it was a threat.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  4. #364
    King of Videos
    dirtpoorchris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    WA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    6,993

    Re: Leaked footage from Apache showing "US military slaughter" in Baghdad

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    What would you think if that van, entered the firefight and when they opened that door there was an RPG ready to fire?


    Do you think they could have hit the van before it fired?



    This is war kid. The van entered a fire fight, it was a threat.
    Your point is horrible because the apache let the van stick around for a very long time. The guys got out and assessed the situation. And went for the only person left alive for rescue. If the van would have been hostile they would have just fired at the apache with somethign they could have. So now all vans in places we are occupying with their doors closed should be shot up because a RPG may be waiting? The gunner worded his crap carefully to get permission because it is what he wanted to do.
    I'm Finding it Harder to be a Gentleman, White Stripes ~ "You think I care about me and only me. When every girl needs help climbing up a tree."

  5. #365
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:07 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,282

    Re: Leaked footage from Apache showing "US military slaughter" in Baghdad

    Quote Originally Posted by dirtpoorchris View Post
    Your point is horrible because the apache let the van stick around for a very long time. The guys got out and assessed the situation. And went for the only person left alive for rescue. If the van would have been hostile they would have just fired at the apache with somethign they could have. So now all vans in places we are occupying with their doors closed should be shot up because a RPG may be waiting? The gunner worded his crap carefully to get permission because it is what he wanted to do.



    you don't get it.



    Not all vans enter a fire fight, the ones that do get lit up.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  6. #366
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    10-14-11 @ 10:09 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,164

    Re: Leaked footage from Apache showing "US military slaughter" in Baghdad

    Quote Originally Posted by NoJingoLingo View Post
    So if China were to invade the USA for our human rights violations and any number of other violations they could dream up, you'd go join the military? Or would you fight a geurilla style campaign in civilian clothes? Would you consider yourself a terrorist an insurgent or something more patriotic sounding?
    Not sure I understand the analogy, however...

    I'm already a member of the military and if the Chinese invaded America, I would fight them.

  7. #367
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:07 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,282

    Re: Leaked footage from Apache showing "US military slaughter" in Baghdad

    Quote Originally Posted by NoJingoLingo View Post
    So if China were to invade the USA for our human rights violations and any number of other violations they could dream up, you'd go join the military? Or would you fight a geurilla style campaign in civilian clothes? Would you consider yourself a terrorist an insurgent or something more patriotic sounding?



    You do know, that the US is allies with the recognized Iraqi government, these "insurgents" have no grounds to justify thier fight.


    But don't let that stop you from comparin US troops terrorists.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  8. #368
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    06-23-10 @ 11:33 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,320

    Re: Leaked footage from Apache showing "US military slaughter" in Baghdad

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    If the "gunner lied" wouldn't that make him a murderer? Please lets not be so cowardly as to not call a spade a spade....

    I mean you already called the people entering a fire fight to rescue the enemy, "heros"....
    You didn't say the "gunner" you said US Troops. If you want to narrow that down to "the gunner who lied" then yes, he committed murder.

    People who risk their lives to save the life of another is pretty much the definition of a hero. You have a problem with that?

  9. #369
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    06-23-10 @ 11:33 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,320

    Re: Leaked footage from Apache showing "US military slaughter" in Baghdad

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    This is war kid. The van entered a fire fight, it was a threat.
    Then why didn't they light it up immediately? FAIL

  10. #370
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    06-23-10 @ 11:33 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,320

    Re: Leaked footage from Apache showing "US military slaughter" in Baghdad

    Quote Originally Posted by kansaswhig View Post
    Not sure I understand the analogy, however...

    I'm already a member of the military and if the Chinese invaded America, I would fight them.
    The analogy is that in a city, where people live and work, there just might be people, who oppose the invading force who are not terrorist. They are people pissed off that another country is shooting their friends and neighbors and blowing up their entire ****ing country.

    What if you weren't already in the military, would you defend your home, your neighborhood, maybe even your city, in civilian clothes? If your neighbor was taking pictures and got shot and was trying to crawl to safety, would you try and help him as soon as you thought it was safe?

Page 37 of 45 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •