Page 31 of 39 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 382

Thread: Army 'showdown' at eligibility corral. Lt. Col. asks for birth cert.

  1. #301
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Army 'showdown' at eligibility corral. Lt. Col. asks for birth cert.

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective Voice View Post
    By repeating the same garbage that's been debunked several times over.

    Birth certificate/long-form argument...debunked.

    Born in Kenya, Indonisia...debunked.

    Mother gave birth at age 14...debunked.

    Hawaii wasn't a state when Obama was born...debunked. 1959 versus 1961...2 year difference.

    Mother recorded child's birth late...debunked.

    Obama's a closet Muslin...Ummmm...I go with freedom of religion on this one even if it were true. Except in today's anti-radical Muslin climate, I really don't see what barring his religion would have on his ability to be president....that is if you support the Constitution as you claim. He says he is a Christian. For what reason should I not believe him? And again, does it really matter?

    Natural Born Citizen...debunked by numerous present-day court cases that support a child born in this country to one U.S. citizen parent and a foreign born parent.

    Dual-citizenship renders Obama ineligible to be President...debunked. As long as he swore alligence to this country, he's eligible. And he did this back when he became a Illinois/U.S. Senator back in the mid-late '90s. (Of course, birthers ignore the fact that Pres. Obama's dual-citizenship status expired long ago...back in or around 1984.)

    None of the birther arguments hold up!
    Don't forget birth certificate forged, or fake one issued by cronies in Hawaii...

  2. #302
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    Re: Army 'showdown' at eligibility corral. Lt. Col. asks for birth cert.

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective Voice View Post
    By repeating the same garbage that's been debunked several times over.

    Birth certificate/long-form argument...debunked.

    Born in Kenya, Indonisia...debunked.

    Mother gave birth at age 14...debunked.

    Hawaii wasn't a state when Obama was born...debunked. 1959 versus 1961...2 year difference.

    Mother recorded child's birth late...debunked.

    Obama's a closet Muslin...Ummmm...I go with freedom of religion on this one even if it were true. Except in today's anti-radical Muslin climate, I really don't see what barring his religion would have on his ability to be president....that is if you support the Constitution as you claim. He says he is a Christian. For what reason should I not believe him? And again, does it really matter?

    Natural Born Citizen...debunked by numerous present-day court cases that support a child born in this country to one U.S. citizen parent and a foreign born parent.

    Dual-citizenship renders Obama ineligible to be President...debunked. As long as he swore alligence to this country, he's eligible. And he did this back when he became a Illinois/U.S. Senator back in the mid-late '90s. (Of course, birthers ignore the fact that Pres. Obama's dual-citizenship status expired long ago...back in or around 1984.)

    None of the birther arguments hold up!
    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    Don't forget birth certificate forged, or fake one issued by cronies in Hawaii...

    I really don't think anyone has properly debunked the time machine theory as of yet...
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

  3. #303
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Army 'showdown' at eligibility corral. Lt. Col. asks for birth cert.

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    I really don't think anyone has properly debunked the time machine theory as of yet...
    I did - in the future.

  4. #304
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,301

    Re: Army 'showdown' at eligibility corral. Lt. Col. asks for birth cert.

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    Don't forget birth certificate forged, or fake one issued by cronies in Hawaii...
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  5. #305
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,291
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Army 'showdown' at eligibility corral. Lt. Col. asks for birth cert.

    American. That is awesome. Just awesome.

  6. #306
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,301

    Re: Army 'showdown' at eligibility corral. Lt. Col. asks for birth cert.



    Here's the phoney one.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  7. #307
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: Army 'showdown' at eligibility corral. Lt. Col. asks for birth cert.

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post


    Here's the phoney one.
    There were multiple kenyan phony ones submitted by Orly Taitz. There's the other kenyan one copied off an australian birth certificate and then there's the canadian one signed by Dudley Do Right

  8. #308
    Goddess of Bacon

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Charlottesville, VA
    Last Seen
    05-28-12 @ 09:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,988

    Re: Army 'showdown' at eligibility corral. Lt. Col. asks for birth cert.

    I heard that Obama is actually what landed in Roswell

  9. #309
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: Army 'showdown' at eligibility corral. Lt. Col. asks for birth cert.

    Quote Originally Posted by rivrrat View Post
    I heard that Obama is actually what landed in Roswell
    He was born on krypton see he said it... it must be true

    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vws9fTtQgz4"]YouTube- Obama: Born On Krypton[/nomedia]

  10. #310
    Guru
    ADK_Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Last Seen
    05-07-11 @ 09:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,706

    Re: Army 'showdown' at eligibility corral. Lt. Col. asks for birth cert.

    rivrrat, is that really your.... tattoo?
    Thank You Barack Obama for Restoring Honor To The Presidency.
    President Obama will rank as one of our greatest presidents!

Page 31 of 39 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •