Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 382

Thread: Army 'showdown' at eligibility corral. Lt. Col. asks for birth cert.

  1. #271
    Guru
    Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    12-21-10 @ 05:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,063

    Re: Army 'showdown' at eligibility corral. Lt. Col. asks for birth cert.

    You'll have to point out where in your quote it says he recinded his own orders... I can seem to find it.
    There is no such thing as a “Natural Born Dual-Citizen“.

    Originally Posted by PogueMoran
    I didnt have to read the article to tell you that you cant read.

  2. #272
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:29 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,325
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Army 'showdown' at eligibility corral. Lt. Col. asks for birth cert.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    No..... just gullible.
    A birther/dueler(whatever they are calling themselves this week) calling some one gullible, again.

    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #273
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Army 'showdown' at eligibility corral. Lt. Col. asks for birth cert.

    Quote Originally Posted by ADK_Forever View Post
    This idiot should be court martialed. Even IF Obama was not a citizen he is NOW the president. His orders are still valid. However, he is a citizen and dumbo is an Army officer. If gays can be discharged for simply living, then he deserves to have the book thrown at him.

    Yeah, we realize there are a lot more idiots who think like him. It's the reality of today's Repub party.
    This guy is a Lt. Colonel? Is this indicative of the caliber of intelligence in our military these days. Not only is this guy, in rivrrat's words, an "idiot" for questioning what has already been produced but, he likely is throwing away his career and possibly pension.
    Its really nice to see a man with Principles out there and willing to back them with his career and life......

    My hat is off to him............
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  4. #274
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:29 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,325
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Army 'showdown' at eligibility corral. Lt. Col. asks for birth cert.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Its really nice to see a man with Principles out there and willing to back them with his career and life......

    My hat is off to him............
    What principles? He is not intelligent enough to tell nutty conspiracy theory from reality. That is not a principle.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  5. #275
    Guru
    ADK_Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Last Seen
    05-07-11 @ 09:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,706

    Re: Army 'showdown' at eligibility corral. Lt. Col. asks for birth cert.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    See.. that's where you are wrong.

    If he isn't eligible to be President, he isn't President.... he would be a usurper.

    None of his orders or orders done under the authority of the CiC would be legal.

    None of the Executive orders he has signed would be legal.

    None of his appointments would be valid.

    Nothing that has happened since January of last year would have legal weight......... nothing.

    That is why the courts won't touch it, but we can always hope that the oaths that they took will at some point mean something, and a Judge will find the balls to do the right thing....... hear the case on it's merits, and judge the case only on it's merits without prejudice. That hasn’t happened yet.
    Wrong, wrong annnnnnd wrong. Just where do you get your ideas from

    Here's a few things to consider that I have been assured are factual:
    1. Obama's birth certificate has been declared legal. Therefore, he is a U.S. citizen.
    2. If his birth certificate were not valid he is a natural born citizen because his mother was a U.S. citizen, and since that is what is minimally needed to be eligible to be president... he would still be our duly elected, sworn in and valid president.
    3. If he were not a natural born citizen he would still be the president having been sworn in. To be removed from office he would probably have to be impeached. That would require a bunch of Democrats to believe he was not naturally born and be willing to impeach him. Want to bet on this happening?
    4. If his birth certificate were deemed invalid and he was determined to not be a naturally born citizen and enough Demorcats voted to impeach him everything that he did and signed into law would still be legal. THEN you would have to live with Joe Biden as your new president. Repubs should be careful what you wish for!


    All of that being said, that army officer is an even bigger idiot than he seemed at first glance!
    Last edited by ADK_Forever; 04-09-10 at 09:56 PM.
    Thank You Barack Obama for Restoring Honor To The Presidency.
    President Obama will rank as one of our greatest presidents!

  6. #276
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: Army 'showdown' at eligibility corral. Lt. Col. asks for birth cert.

    Quote Originally Posted by ADK_Forever View Post
    Wrong, wrong annnnnnd wrong. Just where do you get your ideas from

    Here's a few things to consider that I have been assured are factual:
    1. Obama's birth certificate has been declared legal. Therefore, he is a U.S. citizen.
    2. If his birth certificate were not valid he is a natural born citizen because his mother was a U.S. citizen, and since that is what is minimally needed to be eligible to be president... he would still be our duly elected, sworn in and valid president.
    3. If he were not a natural born citizen he would still be the president having been sworn in. To be removed from office he would probably have to be impeached. That would require a bunch of Democrats to believe he was not naturally born and be willing to impeach him. Want to bet on this happening?
    4. If his birth certificate were deemed invalid and he was determined to not be a naturally born citizen and enough Demorcats voted to impeach him everything that he did and signed into law would still be legal. THEN you would have to live with Joe Biden as your new president. Repubs should be careful what you wish for!
    Crunch never let reality get in his way. Obama is eligible for the simple fact that he's the right age, has been living in the country the needed amount of time and he was born here. Any child who is born in this country is considered a natural born citizen of the United States.

  7. #277
    Sage

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Huntsville, AL (USA)
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    9,766

    Re: Army 'showdown' at eligibility corral. Lt. Col. asks for birth cert.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Its really nice to see a man with Principles out there and willing to back them with his career and life......

    My hat is off to him............
    But what's the point in standing up for your principles when you're wrong? No court case brought about by those individuals serving in a reserve duty capacity have won their court cases based on this same tired "he's not eligible to be my CinC until he shows me his birth records" argument. All have failed. Even civilians have lost their cases for the same reason: no one person has standing against a duly elected official, specifically the President of the United States.

    So, why continue to try especially when using the exact same argument? Does he and others like him think that if enough reservist bitch about it suddenly the legal system will stand up and take notice? It's ridiculous!!!

    Good thing this guy is a reservist and I'm no longer on active duty. I'd question his competence to lead.

  8. #278
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Army 'showdown' at eligibility corral. Lt. Col. asks for birth cert.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    You'll have to point out where in your quote it says he recinded his own orders... I can seem to find it.
    No, I won't have to do that. And if I did, you'd just demand proof directly from the Army or something, and then if I gave you that, you'd claim Obama fixed it, and so on....

    You lost this debate a long, long time ago. Everything since then is just entertainment. It's fun to see just how far you'll go to hang onto your preposterous beliefs. Thanks for all the laughs.

  9. #279
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Army 'showdown' at eligibility corral. Lt. Col. asks for birth cert.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Its really nice to see a man with Principles out there and willing to back them with his career and life......

    My hat is off to him............
    I'm sure you felt that way about the draft dodgers standing up for their principles when they left to go to Canada as well. Oh wait, you don't feel that way.....What a hypocrite you are.

    I hope this guy is court martialed and kicked out.
    Last edited by TheNextEra; 04-10-10 at 01:35 PM.

  10. #280
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Army 'showdown' at eligibility corral. Lt. Col. asks for birth cert.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    I'm sure you felt that way about the draft dodgers standing up for their principles when they left to go to Canada as well. Oh wait, you don't feel that way.....What a hypocrite you are.

    I hope this guy is court martialed and kicked out.

    Look my far out left wing friend.......You know you are on my ignore list.....Someone told me you sent this stupid post...I told him don't bother the next time.... Please don't post me...I don't have time to deal with mental midgets........thanks........
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •