Page 20 of 39 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 382

Thread: Army 'showdown' at eligibility corral. Lt. Col. asks for birth cert.

  1. #191
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: Army 'showdown' at eligibility corral. Lt. Col. asks for birth cert.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    Says the gullible faither........
    Yes says you. Despite having no evidence you claim obama isnt eligible. You and the birth failers act on faith.

  2. #192
    Guru
    Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    12-21-10 @ 05:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,063

    Re: Army 'showdown' at eligibility corral. Lt. Col. asks for birth cert.

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    No she repeatedly took you up on it and you backed out. You wouldnt file the challenge. So first you say you never said it when you did and it was proven Now you claim she chickened out..



    Anyone reading this can go to the thread and see you never followed through and chickened out.
    Yes.... anyone except me for calling out your lies. Anyone that reads the 2 or 3 pages of her backing out will see her chicken out.

    You are true to form.
    There is no such thing as a “Natural Born Dual-Citizen“.

    Originally Posted by PogueMoran
    I didnt have to read the article to tell you that you cant read.

  3. #193
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Army 'showdown' at eligibility corral. Lt. Col. asks for birth cert.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    Says the gullible faither........
    Yep, you're down to absolutely nothing. But you're going to stick with it to the bitter end, aren't you?

  4. #194
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: Army 'showdown' at eligibility corral. Lt. Col. asks for birth cert.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    Just look at how two gullible Faithers jumped to the same erroneous conclusion when reading the facts in a simple article….. See how that works?
    There were no facts in that birther article. It came to the same bad conclusion you did based on a letter you both apparently didnt read.

  5. #195
    Guru
    Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    12-21-10 @ 05:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,063

    Re: Army 'showdown' at eligibility corral. Lt. Col. asks for birth cert.

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    Yes says you. Despite having no evidence you claim obama isnt eligible. You and the birth failers act on faith.
    No.... I have 6 Supreme Court definitions of NBC that you have not, and can not refute because in over 100 years they have never varied.

    True to form (liar), and a gullible Faither.
    There is no such thing as a “Natural Born Dual-Citizen“.

    Originally Posted by PogueMoran
    I didnt have to read the article to tell you that you cant read.

  6. #196
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: Army 'showdown' at eligibility corral. Lt. Col. asks for birth cert.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    Yes.... anyone except me for calling out your lies. Anyone that reads the 2 or 3 pages of her backing out will see her chicken out.

    You are true to form.
    Everyone who read that thread stated you chickened out. But let ask Glinda.

  7. #197
    Guru
    Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    12-21-10 @ 05:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,063

    Re: Army 'showdown' at eligibility corral. Lt. Col. asks for birth cert.

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    Everyone who read that thread stated you chickened out. But let ask Glinda.
    Why do you lie like this when anyone can go look and see the lie? Is it pathological?

    You are now on ignore…….. The one and only I have.
    There is no such thing as a “Natural Born Dual-Citizen“.

    Originally Posted by PogueMoran
    I didnt have to read the article to tell you that you cant read.

  8. #198
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: Army 'showdown' at eligibility corral. Lt. Col. asks for birth cert.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    No.... I have 6 Supreme Court definitions of NBC that you have not, and can not refute because in over 100 years they have never varied.

    True to form (liar), and a gullible Faither.
    Incorrect you have your misinterpretation. 2 of your cases cant be found and when asked the details you couldnt answer because you copy and pasted from a birther blog. Wong Kim Ark was the only case that addressed foreign parents and stated that Wong Kim Ark became a citizen at the time of his birth. The very definition of a native born citizen. You then ignored the Mcreary case

    Then there's M’Creery v. Somercille which you ignored last time I posted it. A supreme court case that stated the following:

    Quote:
    W. M'Creery left at his death no children, but a brother, Ralph M'Creery, a native of Ireland, who is still living, and who has not been naturalized, and three nieces, Letitia Barwell, Jane M'Creery, and Isabella M'Creery, the latter being the lessor of the plaintiff, who are the daughters of the said Ralph, and native born citizens of the United States.
    Look there, daughters of a man who was not naturalized but lived in the US were considered Native Born Citizen.

    Also minor v happersett states one can only be natural born or naturalized you seem to think Wong Kim Ark was magically neither. Many cases since Wong Kim Ark have decided that those born of foreigners in the US are NBC using Wong Kim Ark as a basis. None of those cases were repealed.

  9. #199
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: Army 'showdown' at eligibility corral. Lt. Col. asks for birth cert.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    Why do you lie like this when anyone can go look and see the lie? Is it pathological?

    You are now on ignore…….. The one and only I have.
    Yeah and anyone who does will see you chickened out. She promised to pay you failed to file the legal challenge. True to form you chicken out again.

  10. #200
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Army 'showdown' at eligibility corral. Lt. Col. asks for birth cert.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    Glad to know Navy thinks its legitimate and something to take your hat off to to have people question rather the United States killed 3,000+ of its own citizens on 9/11 to get into a war for oil. I mean, since he seems to think the only requirement for something to be legitimate is if:



    Didn't realize you take your hat off to people who think 9/11 is an inside job Navy. Since birther's are just the whacked out mirror image of the whacked out truthers.

    In all seriousness, simply because a large (though relatively small compared to the entire populations number) group believe something stupid does not mean it is any more credible nor legit. It strains all credibility to believe that throughout this entire political career no opponent no internal vetting would have turned this up in a way that was enough to cause a red flag, that there's some vast conspiracy going on in the state of Hawaii that dates back to the days of his birth, and on. Its idiotic, as idiotic as believing the US planned out 9/11 and took down the building with explosions to take the country to war.
    OK I just threw that 100 million figure on there but lets just say there are a bunch of people who question whether Obama is a Citizen or not and I am not sure myself.......

    I don't know if its true or not but I read there was already a law suit with the SCOTUS questioning it.......
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

Page 20 of 39 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •