Page 19 of 39 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 382

Thread: Army 'showdown' at eligibility corral. Lt. Col. asks for birth cert.

  1. #181
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Army 'showdown' at eligibility corral. Lt. Col. asks for birth cert.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    I posted the link, you just proudly didn't read it.
    I just did, and edited my response.

  2. #182
    Guru
    Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    12-21-10 @ 05:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,063

    Re: Army 'showdown' at eligibility corral. Lt. Col. asks for birth cert.

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    Yeah it musta been your evil twin who said this:



    Glinda stated she would pay and you chickened out.

    So wheres that suit?

    I find it funny you call people faithers. You have no evidence that Obama isnt elligible yet you believe hes not. Thus far all evidence shows he is even the Supreme Court decided such when their chief justice swore him in. If anything its the birthers like yourself who would rightfully be called faithers.
    There you go lying again....... you know damned good and well she chickened out.
    There is no such thing as a “Natural Born Dual-Citizen“.

    Originally Posted by PogueMoran
    I didnt have to read the article to tell you that you cant read.

  3. #183
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Army 'showdown' at eligibility corral. Lt. Col. asks for birth cert.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    There you go lying again....... you know damned good and well she chickened out.
    Now you have to resort to empty accusations and assertions with zero evidence. No surprise.

  4. #184
    Guru
    Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    12-21-10 @ 05:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,063

    Re: Army 'showdown' at eligibility corral. Lt. Col. asks for birth cert.

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    Now you have to resort to empty accusations and assertions with zero evidence. No surprise.
    Stick to something you know about....

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    No thanks, I already read all about the Republican National Committee's fundraising events.
    Never mind........
    There is no such thing as a “Natural Born Dual-Citizen“.

    Originally Posted by PogueMoran
    I didnt have to read the article to tell you that you cant read.

  5. #185
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: Army 'showdown' at eligibility corral. Lt. Col. asks for birth cert.

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    I'm not aware that she said that - you can post a link. But it sounds like she got approval for her to say it, not approval for the content of it. You do understand the difference don't you? You do know what an Attorney General's job is, don't you?
    Of course he doesnt. He misinterpreted what a letter said based and consistently misrepresents court cases. Just look how both him and the birther article jumped to the same wrong conclusion.

  6. #186
    Guru
    BWG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    South Coast
    Last Seen
    12-04-17 @ 11:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,203

    Re: Army 'showdown' at eligibility corral. Lt. Col. asks for birth cert.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch
    Same as always....... as soon as anyone should be so crass as to actually question Barry's credentials, someone rushes in to get the thread tossed in the basement......... usually at around 100+ posts.

    Good job Redress......... Barry is proud of you.

    'Nuff said...
    “We just simply don’t know how to govern” - Rep. Steve Womack (R-AR) a member of the House Budget Committee

  7. #187
    Guru
    Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    12-21-10 @ 05:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,063

    Re: Army 'showdown' at eligibility corral. Lt. Col. asks for birth cert.

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    Of course he doesnt. He misinterpreted what a letter said based and consistently misrepresents court cases. Just look how both him and the birther article jumped to the same wrong conclusion.
    Just look at how two gullible Faithers jumped to the same erroneous conclusion when reading the facts in a simple article….. See how that works?
    There is no such thing as a “Natural Born Dual-Citizen“.

    Originally Posted by PogueMoran
    I didnt have to read the article to tell you that you cant read.

  8. #188
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Army 'showdown' at eligibility corral. Lt. Col. asks for birth cert.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    Just look at how two gullible Faithers jumped to the same erroneous conclusion when reading the facts in a simple article….. See how that works?
    Nobody has made erroneous conclusions except you.

  9. #189
    Guru
    Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    12-21-10 @ 05:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,063

    Re: Army 'showdown' at eligibility corral. Lt. Col. asks for birth cert.

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    Nobody has made erroneous conclusions except you.
    Says the gullible faither........
    There is no such thing as a “Natural Born Dual-Citizen“.

    Originally Posted by PogueMoran
    I didnt have to read the article to tell you that you cant read.

  10. #190
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: Army 'showdown' at eligibility corral. Lt. Col. asks for birth cert.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    There you go lying again....... you know damned good and well she chickened out.
    No she repeatedly took you up on it and you backed out. You wouldnt file the challenge. So first you say you never said it when you did and it was proven Now you claim she chickened out..

    Quote Originally Posted by Glinda View Post
    My "contract" has been published on the Internet for the entire world to see. Here it is again, since you seem to have missed it:

    I promise to pay for President Obama's legal defense in this supposed "case" that Crunchy has prepared is pretending to swears he will wants us to believe he's going to bring.

    Now it's your turn to show us your "case."



    All of this is absolutely, 100% correct. So why are you stalling?
    Anyone reading this can go to the thread and see you never followed through and chickened out.

Page 19 of 39 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •