Page 16 of 39 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 382

Thread: Army 'showdown' at eligibility corral. Lt. Col. asks for birth cert.

  1. #151
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:50 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,268
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Army 'showdown' at eligibility corral. Lt. Col. asks for birth cert.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    Same as always....... as soon as anyone should be so crass as to actually question Barry's credentials, someone rushes in to get the thread tossed in the basement......... usually at around 100+ posts.

    Good job Redress......... Barry is proud of you.
    This is why no one takes birthers seriously. Honesty is not part of their debate process. The conspiracy theory forum is not the basement, not even close. No one is trying to hide the thread, only mock birthers.

    So, win any court cases yet?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  2. #152
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Army 'showdown' at eligibility corral. Lt. Col. asks for birth cert.

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    So, win any court cases yet?
    No, because the judges are all in on it. Duh.

  3. #153
    Goddess of Bacon

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Charlottesville, VA
    Last Seen
    05-28-12 @ 09:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,988

    Re: Army 'showdown' at eligibility corral. Lt. Col. asks for birth cert.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    Do I come off as someone to be comanded around? Why can't you read it your damned self?



    The real question is, can you correctly interpret what you are reading?

    I'll know more about that tomorrow.
    I already read it. And asked you what your point was. Three times now, I believe.

  4. #154
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Army 'showdown' at eligibility corral. Lt. Col. asks for birth cert.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post


    The real question is, can you correctly interpret what you are reading?
    I can. Can you?

  5. #155
    Professor
    Shadow Serious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Last Seen
    07-18-14 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,460

    Re: Army 'showdown' at eligibility corral. Lt. Col. asks for birth cert.

    Speaking about the "birther" issue. Lets say that Obama was not born in a hospital or had proper documentation irregardless of whether he was born in the US or not. It would be more convenient for his parents to have a paper showing his birth in the U.S especially since they were going to spend a few years over seas. Just this it was convenient at that time nothing more than that. The question becomes why cannot an independent, non-political, investigator look at the documentation? Somthing smells there i it may not be proof of forien berth but it may be something.
    An Enlightened Master is ideal only if your goal is to become a Benighted Slave. -- Robert Anton Wilson

  6. #156
    Goddess of Bacon

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Charlottesville, VA
    Last Seen
    05-28-12 @ 09:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,988

    Re: Army 'showdown' at eligibility corral. Lt. Col. asks for birth cert.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Serious View Post
    The question becomes why cannot an independent, non-political, investigator look at the documentation?
    They did. The document was verified.

  7. #157
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:50 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,268
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Army 'showdown' at eligibility corral. Lt. Col. asks for birth cert.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Serious View Post
    Speaking about the "birther" issue. Lets say that Obama was not born in a hospital or had proper documentation irregardless of whether he was born in the US or not. It would be more convenient for his parents to have a paper showing his birth in the U.S especially since they were going to spend a few years over seas. Just this it was convenient at that time nothing more than that. The question becomes why cannot an independent, non-political, investigator look at the documentation? Somthing smells there i it may not be proof of forien berth but it may be something.
    Oh good lord...

    You mean like the director of Hawaii’s Department of Health?

    How about the registrar of vital statistics?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  8. #158
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Army 'showdown' at eligibility corral. Lt. Col. asks for birth cert.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Serious View Post
    Speaking about the "birther" issue. Lets say that Obama was not born in a hospital or had proper documentation irregardless of whether he was born in the US or not. It would be more convenient for his parents to have a paper showing his birth in the U.S especially since they were going to spend a few years over seas. Just this it was convenient at that time nothing more than that. The question becomes why cannot an independent, non-political, investigator look at the documentation? Somthing smells there i it may not be proof of forien berth but it may be something.
    He has a legal, proper birth certificate from Hawaii.

    End of discussion.

    Of course, we all know exactly what would happen if some "independent, non-political investigator" looked into it. He/she would conclude that the documents were legal and proper, or that there isn't enough information to add anything to the debate. If the former happened, the investigator's independence would immediately be questioned, or the evidence he examined would simply be called fake too. If the second happened, the loons would crow that this was proof of something.

    These guys will believe absolutely anything, not matter how absurd, as long as it keeps their preposterous ideas alive. It's what nutbag conspiracy theorists do.
    Last edited by misterman; 04-07-10 at 10:09 AM.

  9. #159
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: Army 'showdown' at eligibility corral. Lt. Col. asks for birth cert.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    Gasp......... why, that is a violation of Hawaii’s State law!!!!!! (HRS 338) Do you realize she gave out confidential information that is illegal for her to divulge? Do you often quote criminals to back up your views?

    I suppose it could be, but the more reasonable explanation might be that she is a Barry supporter, and doesn't know the laws she opperates under..... that might also be the reason the AG doesn't want anything to do with her.

    Of course I'd never expect a gullible faither to see that.
    You just keep recycling the same tired arguments that have been refuted. She did not violate hawaii state law she revealed no confidential information that wasnt already public knowledge. She verified that they have his records on file and that they check out. There is no violation herel

    As for alterations, the alteration was done to the scan not the document itself. That document is a short form printout which is the format most states have switched to. Try getting your birth certificate now and youll get something similar.

    By the way Im still waiting for you to file that legal challenge in court you claimed you were going to.

  10. #160
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: Army 'showdown' at eligibility corral. Lt. Col. asks for birth cert.

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    I can. Can you?
    He doesnt understand because the BC doesnt matter to him hes made just as bad arguments unrelated to the bc. Prima facie is the keywords. This document is enough to get a passport, license, ID, and is documentation that he was born a US citizen. A citizen at birth is natural born.

Page 16 of 39 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •