Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 272

Thread: Traitor Accosts Karl Rove at Book Signing

  1. #261
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Traitor Accosts Karl Rove at Book Signing

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    I'd love to stay on topic. You do it, I'll do it.

    So, on topic - have you called the FBI to alert them to this serious violation of the law?



    Again, I am not the topic. Please show some self control. Thanks.


    But no, My opinion is just that, My opinion. what the justice department does, is thier business...


    Anything else or are you done baiting?
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  2. #262
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    12-14-17 @ 06:57 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,198

    Re: Traitor Accosts Karl Rove at Book Signing

    Moderator's Warning:
    Traitor Accosts Karl Rove at Book SigningLet's try this without discussing each other, double entendres, methods of foreplay, or anything baiting. I am not giving another warning in this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  3. #263
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Traitor Accosts Karl Rove at Book Signing

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    what the justice department does, is thier business...
    Yep. And they apparently think there is nothing there. I think that pretty much settles it.

  4. #264
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Traitor Accosts Karl Rove at Book Signing

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    Yep. And they apparently think there is nothing there. I think that pretty much settles it.



    Not at all. We don't prosecute for aiding and abetting nearly as much as we should.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  5. #265
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Traitor Accosts Karl Rove at Book Signing

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Not at all. We don't prosecute for aiding and abetting nearly as much as we should.
    You should know better than our best and brightest prosecuting attorneys.

  6. #266
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Traitor Accosts Karl Rove at Book Signing

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    You should know better than our best and brightest prosecuting attorneys.


    Apeal to authority falacy..


    By this logic, Bush knows better than you.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  7. #267
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Traitor Accosts Karl Rove at Book Signing

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Apeal to authority falacy..
    Not a fallacy in this case.

    If you feel so strongly about it though, why not go start a protest or something?

    Your evidence is incredibly weak, and could easily be explained by lots of things that have nothing to do with treason. Yet you persist, because of your obvious partisan bias. That's pretty sad. It means lots of your opinions probably aren't based on reality. And that means you're going to have a disappointing life.

  8. #268
    Guru
    bicycleman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Old Virginny
    Last Seen
    11-10-17 @ 08:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    4,215

    Re: Traitor Accosts Karl Rove at Book Signing

    Quote Originally Posted by ADK_Forever View Post
    Your ignorance on this issue is astounding.

    She was covert as described by law.
    The CIA director wrote a letter to the judge that she was covert.

    Her outing by BushCo put other Americans' lives at risk. It put other countries' intelligent agents in danger. It's amazing that even the most partisan rightee can ignore those ramifications in order to defend Bush's lies to send Americans to an illegal war to die. Holy ****!
    Please try to respond with some facts other than insults. For example, don't respond with links to the Huffington Post, Wikipedia, CNN, LA Times, or USA Today. Try to find some unbiased links, links that try to report the truth as it happened.

  9. #269
    Guru
    bicycleman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Old Virginny
    Last Seen
    11-10-17 @ 08:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    4,215

    Re: Traitor Accosts Karl Rove at Book Signing

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    Not a fallacy in this case.

    If you feel so strongly about it though, why not go start a protest or something?

    Your evidence is incredibly weak, and could easily be explained by lots of things that have nothing to do with treason. Yet you persist, because of your obvious partisan bias. That's pretty sad. It means lots of your opinions probably aren't based on reality. And that means you're going to have a disappointing life.
    You appear to have liberal partisan bias, so how do we know anything you say is based on reality since you are so liberally biased?

  10. #270
    Guru
    bicycleman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Old Virginny
    Last Seen
    11-10-17 @ 08:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    4,215

    Re: Traitor Accosts Karl Rove at Book Signing

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Not at all. We don't prosecute for aiding and abetting nearly as much as we should.
    That's for sure because had this been WWII, Jodie Evans would have faced a firing squad or hangman's noose for sure.

Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •