Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 36

Thread: RNC Chairman Steele Spent a LOT of money

  1. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theoretical Physics Lab
    Last Seen
    01-06-15 @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,120

    Re: RNC Chairman Steele Spent a LOT of money

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman
    And they're spending party money on lesbian bondage clubs. Come on, + given all the Republicans who have turned out to have either cheated on their wives or have been in the closet for years... all while preaching high and mighty moral values. That **** is ****ed up.
    They have to. For some reason, Americans hold their politicans to a higher standard, one that is borderline impossible to maintain. Hell, you can't have a 30 second conversation with me and not hear me drop the F-bomb. But Biden says it once in a non-inflammatory manner, and Republicans/conservatives drop their collective jaws like they just saw him club a baby seal.

    Because of the forced morality Americans plague on their own and their elected officials, you can't have a candidate that is human, flawed, and real. You have to have some sort of artificial image on what you want - someone that encompasses all your strengths and none of your weaknesses. It's devised to fail from conception. Both parties and all politicians try hard to fulfill their vices and shortcomings privately and out of the ever-watching eye. I don't blame them one bit. If you don't have some sort of release, you get nuts. Hell, if you took away all my porn and told me I couldn't tenderize the meat anymore, I'd f'n stab ya.

    Going back to my earlier argument, all I care is that taxpayer money is not used. If you believe your party spends all their money legitimately - regardless of affiliation - then the axiom is right. A fool and his money are soon parted.

  2. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    04-03-10 @ 06:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33

    Re: RNC Chairman Steele Spent a LOT of money

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    HA I can say whatever I want. One of the benefits of not being democrat or republican. And not living in America

    From a purely independant viewpoint. You have a party staunchy against gay marriage, even some members saying that it should be illegal for people to be gay at all.

    And they're spending party money on lesbian bondage clubs. Come on, + given all the Republicans who have turned out to have either cheated on their wives or have been in the closet for years... all while preaching high and mighty moral values. That **** is ****ed up.
    First of all it hasnt been proven yet...he denies being there...So I will reserve my opinion until I KNOW whether its true or some leftwing liar made it up.
    Yes you can say what you want..but you need to be prepared to "HEAR" what someone else wants to say also.
    Being against homo marriage has nothing to do with one republicans actions...Cheating on your wife is more normal...then having abnormal same sex

  3. #13
    Educator The_Penguin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    05-02-11 @ 09:01 AM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    808

    Re: RNC Chairman Steele Spent a LOT of money

    We're witnessing the beginning of the end of Steele.
    * Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil. --Thomas Mann
    * "Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. ... The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."... Calvin Coolidge 30th President of the USA.

  4. #14
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,273
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: RNC Chairman Steele Spent a LOT of money

    Quote Originally Posted by Sentinel View Post
    First of all it hasnt been proven yet...he denies being there...So I will reserve my opinion until I KNOW whether its true or some leftwing liar made it up.
    Yes you can say what you want..but you need to be prepared to "HEAR" what someone else wants to say also.
    Being against homo marriage has nothing to do with one republicans actions...Cheating on your wife is more normal...then having abnormal same sex
    All I'm saying is this. Its ultimate hypocricy and proves once for and for all, that people shouldn't impose their values on other people if they can't hold themselves up to them. Sitting there on family values councils while you tittle your secretary or send naughty messages to your male staffers. This isn't a left or right wing attack. It's a common sense attack against those who believe they have superior moral values... then they do not.

  5. #15
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    Re: RNC Chairman Steele Spent a LOT of money

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    Wait for it...

    America Elected Obama and the Deficits through the Roof...

    The GOP selects Steele to run things and it's nearly in the red...

    Coincidence?
    Are you trying to bring Partisan to this thread?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sentinel View Post
    First of all it hasnt been proven yet...he denies being there...So I will reserve my opinion until I KNOW whether its true or some leftwing liar made it up.
    Look here: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010...ge-club-visit/
    1. Its Fox news and if they report something bad about the GOP you can be sure it actually happened.
    2.
    The Republican National Committee say it's getting back nearly $2,000 that it reimbursed to a member for a night out at a bondage-themed night club in West Hollywood
    The GOP admitted to it.
    Last edited by tacomancer; 03-30-10 at 03:56 PM.

  6. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    04-03-10 @ 06:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33

    Re: RNC Chairman Steele Spent a LOT of money

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    All I'm saying is this. Its ultimate hypocricy and proves once for and for all, that people shouldn't impose their values on other people if they can't hold themselves up to them. Sitting there on family values councils while you tittle your secretary or send naughty messages to your male staffers. This isn't a left or right wing attack. It's a common sense attack against those who believe they have superior moral values... then they do not.
    I disagree using your beliefs..theres no sense having any laws or morals because EVERYONE screws up one time or another...and because everyone screws up no one can have any legitimate beliefs on restraints...that is nonesense

    Homosexual marriage is wrong on many levels..and mine are not based on religion

  7. #17
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,273
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: RNC Chairman Steele Spent a LOT of money

    Quote Originally Posted by Sentinel View Post
    I disagree using your beliefs..theres no sense having any laws or morals because EVERYONE screws up one time or another...and because everyone screws up no one can have any legitimate beliefs on restraints...that is nonesense

    Homosexual marriage is wrong on many levels..and mine are not based on religion
    That was not my point at all. I don't want to get into the Homosexual marriage argument but I wil just quote a good political cartoon which read.

    Wife to Therapist: My Husband thinks gay marriage is destroying the sanctity of marriage... but personally I think its his infidelity, gambling and drinking.

    Its all do as I say, not as I do.

    Common sense must prevail. I'm attacking the individual here, not left and right. I attack the asshole who sits on the family values council, and harshly judges the homosexual couple who just wanna get married to share their love, while boasting about his extra-maritial affairs. It's common sense to know that murder = bad. Cause I don't see the difference between the judge who murders, while sending murderers to jail. Then the man who judges others to be wrong, while he does equally as wrong.

  8. #18
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,018

    Re: RNC Chairman Steele Spent a LOT of money

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    Wait for it...

    America Elected Obama and the Deficits through the Roof...

    The GOP selects Steele to run things and it's nearly in the red...

    Coincidence?
    You're proving what we all know about you already. No need to make obvious posts about it.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  9. #19
    Sage
    akyron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    6,450

    Re: RNC Chairman Steele Spent a LOT of money

    None of them have a valid use for a private plane in my view.

    They get the added bonus of getting to call attendants names on public airplanes anyway.

    Chuck Schumer, Democratic Senator from NY, calls flight attendant the B word.
    Thank you

  10. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    04-03-10 @ 06:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33

    Re: RNC Chairman Steele Spent a LOT of money

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    That was not my point at all. I don't want to get into the Homosexual marriage argument but I wil just quote a good political cartoon which read.

    Wife to Therapist: My Husband thinks gay marriage is destroying the sanctity of marriage... but personally I think its his infidelity, gambling and drinking.

    Its all do as I say, not as I do.

    Common sense must prevail. I'm attacking the individual here, not left and right. I attack the asshole who sits on the family values council, and harshly judges the homosexual couple who just wanna get married to share their love, while boasting about his extra-maritial affairs. It's common sense to know that murder = bad. Cause I don't see the difference between the judge who murders, while sending murderers to jail. Then the man who judges others to be wrong, while he does equally as wrong.

    I attack the asshole that says hes for homosexual marriage just for votes...and like I said...everyone makes mistakes..because someone cheats on their wives doesnt make them a phony for STILL being against homo marriage...one is still a NORMAL act the other is as abnormal as it gets...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •