Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 36 of 36

Thread: Libertarian Militia Leader on Govt. Disability

  1. #31
    Irrelevant Pissant

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Last Seen
    03-13-14 @ 07:55 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    4,194

    Re: Libertarian Militia Leader on Govt. Disability

    Suddenly former "Republicans" were calling themselves "Libertarians" instead.. their beliefs are pretty much the same and is right wing.. maybe without the overtly religious aspects.

    Trying to hide this fact is just another poor attempt by a group of people who refuse to accept the failures of their views in the past.
    Wow, I didn't know we were right wing. That must mean that the left are the ones who were against equal rights for gays, and the left were the ones who wanted flag burning and such to be illegal, and the left were the ones who wanted to get involved in Iraq and stay there indefinitely, and the left were the ones who thought the Patriot Act was a good idea, and the left are trying to get Creationism taught in schools, etc...

    Here I had thought it was the right this whole time, but since myself and all of my "right-wing" Libertarian friends were against all that stuff from the start, I guess it must have been the left...

  2. #32
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:48 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Libertarian Militia Leader on Govt. Disability

    I am going to go a somewhat different way with this topic. Is he a hypocrite? I don't care. This is the politics of personal destruction again. Instead of talking about the issues of health care and the need for disability and looking out for those in need, instead some are attacking the messenger whose platform they disprove of. I don't like the things they guy has said either, and I will happily talk about his words, but I am not going to try and destroy the guy simply because I disagree with him.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #33
    Voluntary Resignation

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    11-30-10 @ 05:20 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,059

    Re: Libertarian Militia Leader on Govt. Disability

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    Oh I understand them fully, but I also understand bull**** when I see it.

    The Libertarian "movement" popped into general view when Bush became really unpopular and his policies finally were shown to be an utter failure.

    Suddenly former "Republicans" were calling themselves "Libertarians" instead.. their beliefs are pretty much the same and is right wing.. maybe without the overtly religious aspects.

    Trying to hide this fact is just another poor attempt by a group of people who refuse to accept the failures of their views in the past.
    You never get tired of flossing with your own shoelaces, do you?

    The Libertarian Party was founded in 1971 and has had national presidential candidates since 1980. That predates Bush's presidency by, oh, a few decades or so. The fact that you never heard of this and can't differentiate between libertarianism and conservatism merely adds another log to the raging inferno of your ignorance, nothing more.

  4. #34
    Sage
    Harry Guerrilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Not affiliated with other libertarians.
    Last Seen
    09-01-17 @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    28,955

    Re: Libertarian Militia Leader on Govt. Disability

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    seems to me if this ****ing hooligan has the time and expertise to run a website he should should have a ****ing job. he should be arrested for what he advocates.

    Sipsey Street Irregulars: To all modern Sons of Liberty: THIS is your time. Break their windows. Break them NOW.
    I'm definitely inclined to agree with this.

    I know people who claim disability and then take long trips on motorcycles for vacation or the people defined as disabled because of the effects of obesity.

    SSD is being abused egregiously.
    I was discovering that life just simply isn't fair and bask in the unsung glory of knowing that each obstacle overcome along the way only adds to the satisfaction in the end. Nothing great, after all, was ever accomplished by anyone sulking in his or her misery.
    —Adam Shepard

  5. #35
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,323

    Re: Libertarian Militia Leader on Govt. Disability

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    Better than you, since you live in a freaking bubble of hate and conspiracy theories.
    Dream on Spaniard.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  6. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    06-23-10 @ 11:33 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,320

    Re: Libertarian Militia Leader on Govt. Disability

    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Guerrilla View Post
    I'm definitely inclined to agree with this.

    I know people who claim disability and then take long trips on motorcycles for vacation or the people defined as disabled because of the effects of obesity.

    SSD is being abused egregiously.
    No ****, just go to any Wal-Mart between CA and NY and look at the people pulling in and out of the handicapped spots.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •