Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 252

Thread: 55% Favor Repeal of Health Care Bill

  1. #241
    Student
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Last Seen
    04-13-10 @ 12:27 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    159

    Re: 55% Favor Repeal of Health Care Bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    What crap is this? You're using a blog as your facts?

    I'm gonna need a whiskey.
    And there you go...intellectual dishonesty, much?

    I see, you're the board's sole determining factor as to the credibility of sources. I guess I missed the door outside.

    Bottomline...you just lost. You outted yourself as an intellectual dishonest poster with the inability to read and draft a coherent response.

    Thanks for playing.

  2. #242
    Student
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Last Seen
    04-13-10 @ 12:27 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    159

    Re: 55% Favor Repeal of Health Care Bill

    Quote Originally Posted by UtahBill View Post
    a link please....
    Are you playing or do you seriously not understand the pre-existing condition provisions in Obamacare, a major selling point for nearly every Dem who voted for it?

    I mean, didn't the White House just pressure insurers to cover children with pre-existing conditions immediately under Obamacare despite the legislation, at best, being vague about it, and, at worst, not providing such coverage until 2014?

  3. #243
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: 55% Favor Repeal of Health Care Bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Anybody who isn't a republican sellout should dislike big business. Big business is inherently corrupt and in need of a foot up its ass.
    Did you even read the post? Respond to it instead of making trrational statements......
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  4. #244
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: 55% Favor Repeal of Health Care Bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Sword View Post
    Are you playing or do you seriously not understand the pre-existing condition provisions in Obamacare, a major selling point for nearly every Dem who voted for it?

    I mean, didn't the White House just pressure insurers to cover children with pre-existing conditions immediately under Obamacare despite the legislation, at best, being vague about it, and, at worst, not providing such coverage until 2014?
    A 26 year old kid should not be home anyhow.........When I was 26 I had 9 years in the Navy and was and E6......
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  5. #245
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: 55% Favor Repeal of Health Care Bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Sword View Post
    And there you go...intellectual dishonesty, much?

    I see, you're the board's sole determining factor as to the credibility of sources. I guess I missed the door outside.

    Bottomline...you just lost. You outted yourself as an intellectual dishonest poster with the inability to read and draft a coherent response.

    Thanks for playing.
    So all blogs are 100% reliable?

  6. #246
    Student
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Last Seen
    04-13-10 @ 12:27 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    159

    Re: 55% Favor Repeal of Health Care Bill

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    So all blogs are 100% reliable?
    My goodness...was that my point?

    Are all blogs 100% inaccurate and unreliable?

    Yes...when I disagree with them.

    Sincerely,
    LiberalAvenger
    Misterman


    The intellectually disohonesty here reeks. I post a comment. Get called out on it. I cite a couple of quick references, proving my point. But because the reference is a blog, you dismiss it immediately. That's not good faith debate. It's dishonest and illogical.

    Now, would like to actually address the argument as made or will you continue to demonstrate that you are dishonest and illogical?

  7. #247
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Last Seen
    04-01-13 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    16,881
    Blog Entries
    19

    Re: 55% Favor Repeal of Health Care Bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Sword View Post
    My goodness...was that my point?

    Are all blogs 100% inaccurate and unreliable?

    Yes...when I disagree with them.

    Sincerely,
    LiberalAvenger
    Misterman


    The intellectually disohonesty here reeks. I post a comment. Get called out on it. I cite a couple of quick references, proving my point. But because the reference is a blog, you dismiss it immediately. That's not good faith debate. It's dishonest and illogical.

    Now, would like to actually address the argument as made or will you continue to demonstrate that you are dishonest and illogical?
    I don't quite understand what you are saying. Links?

  8. #248
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Last Seen
    04-01-13 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    16,881
    Blog Entries
    19

    Re: 55% Favor Repeal of Health Care Bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    A 26 year old kid should not be home anyhow.........When I was 26 I had 9 years in the Navy and was and E6......
    So you only had six, huh? Mine was bigger.

  9. #249
    Student
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Last Seen
    04-13-10 @ 12:27 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    159

    Re: 55% Favor Repeal of Health Care Bill

    Quote Originally Posted by LiberalAvenger View Post
    I don't quite understand what you are saying. Links?
    Huh? Links to what?

    I've already quoted your dishonesty and illogic. Is that what you wanted links to?

    You two are unbelieveable.

  10. #250
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Last Seen
    04-01-13 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    16,881
    Blog Entries
    19

    Re: 55% Favor Repeal of Health Care Bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Sword View Post
    Huh? Links to what?

    I've already quoted your dishonesty and illogic. Is that what you wanted links to?

    You two are unbelieveable.
    I think you might be hallucinating.

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •