Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 252

Thread: 55% Favor Repeal of Health Care Bill

  1. #121
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    06-23-10 @ 11:33 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,320

    Re: 55% Favor Repeal of Health Care Bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Politics101 View Post
    This is actually an interesting question. Some say it's because new taxes on small businesses will stall growth, in turn keeping the "big dawgs" in the corporate world at the top.

    Edit to add: Remember, it's usually always about power and money.
    What new taxes on small business?

  2. #122
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    06-23-10 @ 11:33 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,320

    Re: 55% Favor Repeal of Health Care Bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Politics101 View Post
    You and Leona Helmsley are so far off from the truth it boggles my mind how you came to that conclusion.

    YouTube- Obama's Socialist Tax Plan Explained
    So you and the other nonthinkers who created and pass around that ignorant video think Obama created the progressive tax system?

  3. #123
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    06-23-10 @ 11:33 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,320

    Re: 55% Favor Repeal of Health Care Bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Politics101 View Post
    How ironic. I could swear I heard Obama say, "Screw the USA, I want it all."
    Source please.

  4. #124
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    06-23-10 @ 11:33 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,320

    Re: 55% Favor Repeal of Health Care Bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    EWhen you don't have enough troops men get killed.......
    How would you know, I thought you were Navy? Now get below deck and assume the position.

  5. #125
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    06-23-10 @ 11:33 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,320

    Re: 55% Favor Repeal of Health Care Bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Do you have any problem with the government forcing people to bu health insurance they don't want?
    Do you have car insurance or are you an insurance rebel?

  6. #126
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    06-23-10 @ 11:33 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,320

    Re: 55% Favor Repeal of Health Care Bill

    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    you consider 55% of the American people "scum"?
    If they consider business more important than citizens... they're just brainwashed or too stupid to know better. Only the ones who know better but still push corporatism are scum.

  7. #127
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    06-23-10 @ 11:33 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,320

    Re: 55% Favor Repeal of Health Care Bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    We should not even be in the UN my left wing friend...........
    *BUZZZZ* I'm sorry contestant, but you can't use UN the breaking of resolutions as a reason for war AND claim the UN is a useless body that we should ignore or get out of. It makes you a hypocrite.

  8. #128
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Last Seen
    04-01-13 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    16,881
    Blog Entries
    19

    Re: 55% Favor Repeal of Health Care Bill

    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    agreed! given that nations that benefit from free riding on our largess also have the ability to vote down proposed reforms to the UN, how do you propose we go getting them in line?
    Cut the funds we give them. That[s how the vietnam war was stopped.

  9. #129
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    57,076

    Re: 55% Favor Repeal of Health Care Bill

    Quote Originally Posted by NoJingoLingo View Post
    If they consider business more important than citizens... they're just brainwashed or too stupid to know better. Only the ones who know better but still push corporatism are scum.
    you have no idea how funny it is that you say that, and i'm torn on whether or not to tell you, or just keep on watching

  10. #130
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    57,076

    Re: 55% Favor Repeal of Health Care Bill

    Quote Originally Posted by LiberalAvenger View Post
    Cut the funds we give them. That[s how the vietnam war was stopped.
    cut UN funding? right behind you.

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •