Page 9 of 72 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 716

Thread: Marine officer: Gays, straights shouldn't share housing

  1. #81
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,457

    Re: Marine officer: Gays, straights shouldn't share housing

    Quote Originally Posted by katiegrrl0 View Post
    I'm sure you can teach a well trained chimp to shoot straight so why would someone that can actually think want to bother?
    This is why you are unable to form an opinion on DADT from an informed position. You lack the knowledge of the military and ability to see the big picture.

    All you know, is that you wants DADT abolished and anyone that disagrees, no matter the reason, is a bigot. Hell, not only is that not an informed position, it's not even an enlightened position. And, you call yourself a superior thinker?

    BTW, I love the racist chimp comparison. Are black soldiers nothing more than well trained chimps?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  2. #82
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Marine officer: Gays, straights shouldn't share housing

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Navy, would you approve of a law that bans black people from the military because of somebody's opinion?
    Its as different as night and day.......You can't compare a race of people with a class of people who are defined by their sexual preference.......
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  3. #83
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,457

    Re: Marine officer: Gays, straights shouldn't share housing

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Prove harassment in a military which allows gays to serve openly happens more often than in a military that does not.
    I can't prove that, because gays aren't allowed to serve openly in the United States military.



    Homosexual men already serve in the same rooms as straight men. Have you forgotten that fact? No. Your argument is simply a red herring.

    That horse is dead, you can put the stick down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #84
    Advisor Politics101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    USA
    Last Seen
    08-25-10 @ 12:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    490

    Re: Marine officer: Gays, straights shouldn't share housing

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Making your heterosexuality public in the Marine Corps does not get you removed. Being a homosexual does. That is the difference.
    You failed to see the overall point I was making. More power to you for your selective reading...

  5. #85
    OWL Forever
    katiegrrl0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    at the computer
    Last Seen
    07-07-17 @ 07:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    4,121

    Re: Marine officer: Gays, straights shouldn't share housing

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    This is why you are unable to form an opinion on DADT from an informed position. You lack the knowledge of the military and ability to see the big picture.

    All you know, is that you wants DADT abolished and anyone that disagrees, no matter the reason, is a bigot. Hell, not only is that not an informed position, it's not even an enlightened position. And, you call yourself a superior thinker?

    BTW, I love the racist chimp comparison. Are black soldiers nothing more than well trained chimps?
    Having served in the military would have dropped my IQ so i would fail to see this man for what he is. Is that would you are saying about my not serving. How is that construed as racist in your little military mind maybe but in reality you just feel threatened by my opinion and can't think of any way better to defend your silly position.

    This policy is like the bathrooms in the pre civil rights south where there was a sink and toilet for whites and one for blacks. This is as ignorant and bigoted as that policy was. See this bigot for what he is.
    Last edited by katiegrrl0; 03-28-10 at 03:41 PM.
    The flame that is between us could set every soul on fire. I would love to take that heat and let's fill the whole world with desire.
    Sophie B. Hawkins

  6. #86
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,457

    Re: Marine officer: Gays, straights shouldn't share housing

    Quote Originally Posted by katiegrrl0 View Post
    Having served in the military would have dropped my IQ so i would fail to see this man for what he is. Is that would you are saying about my not serving. How is that construed as racist in your little military mind maybe but in reality you just feel threatened by my opinion and can't think of any way better to defend your silly position.

    This policy is like the bathrooms in the pre civil rights south where there was a sink and toilet for whites and one for blacks. This is as ignorant and bigoted as that policy was. See this bigot for what he is.
    You said that because I'm black and you were comparing me to a monkey.

    I saw right through the BS, trust me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  7. #87
    OWL Forever
    katiegrrl0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    at the computer
    Last Seen
    07-07-17 @ 07:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    4,121

    Re: Marine officer: Gays, straights shouldn't share housing

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    You said that because I'm black and you were comparing me to a monkey.

    I saw right through the BS, trust me.
    Like I would care if you were black. I don't see lines and divisions. I will take it back and use lions. No they don't have thumbs. I have to stick with chimps sorry about that.
    The flame that is between us could set every soul on fire. I would love to take that heat and let's fill the whole world with desire.
    Sophie B. Hawkins

  8. #88
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,793

    Re: Marine officer: Gays, straights shouldn't share housing

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I can't prove that, because gays aren't allowed to serve openly in the United States military.






    That horse is dead, you can put the stick down.
    How about all the other countries that allow gay people to serve openly and have shown no significant issues?
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  9. #89
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    LIBTARDISTAN
    Last Seen
    05-01-10 @ 11:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,629

    Re: Marine officer: Gays, straights shouldn't share housing

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    How about all the other countries that allow gay people to serve openly and have shown no significant issues?
    Tell that to the Srebrenica victims.......

  10. #90
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,046

    Re: Marine officer: Gays, straights shouldn't share housing

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Its as different as night and day.......You can't compare a race of people with a class of people who are defined by their sexual preference.......
    Really? Why not. Prove a gay man has any more control over their sexual orientation than a black guy does over the skin of his color.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

Page 9 of 72 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •