Page 35 of 72 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 350 of 716

Thread: Marine officer: Gays, straights shouldn't share housing

  1. #341
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    57,073

    Re: Marine officer: Gays, straights shouldn't share housing

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Tammerlain View Post
    Point #3

    Given that homosexuals do serve in the military in shared bunks and things are ok with both the homosexuals and hetrosexuals currenty, why with the end of DADT should anything change?
    because currently all those homosexuals "are heterosexual"

  2. #342
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Marine officer: Gays, straights shouldn't share housing

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Source please.
    Dollars to donuts it's NARTH or Focus on the Family.

  3. #343
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:50 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,268
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Marine officer: Gays, straights shouldn't share housing

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    Dollars to donuts it's NARTH or Focus on the Family.
    That is my guess, and why I want sources. Unfortunately, the anti's in this thread are not big on sourcing any of their claims, and some of the claims are just insane.

    Claim: Liberals hate the military

    Claim: Some old lady Navy heard about changed her orientation

    Claim: Every one in the military is incapable of resisting the urge to **** everything that moves

    Claim: a gay a day is discharged from the military for sexual harassment

    Claim: studies are showing that gay is a mental defect

    Not a single source to any of those claims. Funny that.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  4. #344
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:50 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,268
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Marine officer: Gays, straights shouldn't share housing

    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    because currently all those homosexuals "are heterosexual"
    Say what? That makes no sense, please explain what you are saying.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  5. #345
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Marine officer: Gays, straights shouldn't share housing

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    That is my guess, and why I want sources. Unfortunately, the anti's in this thread are not big on sourcing any of their claims, and some of the claims are just insane.

    Claim: Liberals hate the military

    Claim: Some old lady Navy heard about changed her orientation

    Claim: Every one in the military is incapable of resisting the urge to **** everything that moves

    Claim: a gay a day is discharged from the military for sexual harassment

    Claim: studies are showing that gay is a mental defect

    Not a single source to any of those claims. Funny that.
    Well you don't really expect reason and rationality to prevail when the leading argument on their side is "eeeewww icky boys kissing boys", do you?

  6. #346
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:50 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,268
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Marine officer: Gays, straights shouldn't share housing

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    Well you don't really expect reason and rationality to prevail when the leading argument on their side is "eeeewww icky boys kissing boys", do you?
    The funny part is that those same guys would say "OOOO, yummy, girls kissing girls".

    Of course, we won't go into a real discussion of lipstick lesbians...
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  7. #347
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Seen
    02-03-11 @ 08:17 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    585

    Re: Marine officer: Gays, straights shouldn't share housing

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Patrick View Post
    Which latest research results would those be?
    The most recent is a Finnish study, and before that were several twins studies, and the results of a study on changing sexual orientation, and some others less recent, but current as of the middle of last year. Also, many 'studies' cited by gay activists have been found to have been altered or misrepresented, which isn't unusual, since many of the 'researchers' are homosexuals themselves and of course aren't going to admit their results didn't pan out the way they hoped, particularly a study of children raised by two homosexual parents.

  8. #348
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:50 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,268
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Marine officer: Gays, straights shouldn't share housing

    Quote Originally Posted by Picaro View Post
    The most recent is a Finnish study, and before that were several twins studies, and the results of a study on changing sexual orientation, and some others less recent, but current as of the middle of last year. Also, many 'studies' cited by gay activists have been found to have been altered or misrepresented, which isn't unusual, since many of the 'researchers' are homosexuals themselves and of course aren't going to admit their results didn't pan out the way they hoped, particularly a study of children raised by two homosexual parents.
    Source please.

    Can just one person actually back up a claim with a source?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #349
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Marine officer: Gays, straights shouldn't share housing

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Source please.

    Can just one person actually back up a claim with a source?
    Pssst...it's NARTH.

  10. #350
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:50 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,268
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Marine officer: Gays, straights shouldn't share housing

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    Pssst...it's NARTH.
    I just want him to actually admit that.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

Page 35 of 72 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •