Page 13 of 72 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 716

Thread: Marine officer: Gays, straights shouldn't share housing

  1. #121
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,342
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Marine officer: Gays, straights shouldn't share housing

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Tell me something why do you left wingers hate our military?
    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    I am sick of Liberals putting down our military to just because most of them would never vote for them......

    I called him no name......The only names I use are Liberal and Leftys....

    Why do Liberals insult our military if they don't hate it
    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Show me where I said redress hates the military....you won't find it.........I did not say all liberal hate the military but your leaders and a lot do.........Now condemn them redress.........
    I am a left winger. So according to you I hate our military. I am a liberal, so I put down the military by your own words. Both are lies. Both are lies that go beyond just me. They are lies in the general sense too. Why can you not argue honestly?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  2. #122
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Marine officer: Gays, straights shouldn't share housing

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    I don't think you would tell her that.....Gays can change and do change and I proved it to you, now go to your room..........
    Heterosexuals change to gay more than do gay to heterosexuals and stay that way. So what is your point again?

  3. #123
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    10-14-11 @ 10:09 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,164

    Re: Marine officer: Gays, straights shouldn't share housing

    I don't know about barracks on other posts, but here the Soldiers get their own room with a lock. The only thing they share is a kitchenette.

    I guess the gay soldier may bake some gay cookies and the straight soldier eats one and turns gay.

  4. #124
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 12:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,145

    Re: Marine officer: Gays, straights shouldn't share housing

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Show me where I said redress hates the military....you won't find it.........I did not say all liberal hate the military but your leaders and a lot do.........Now condemn them redress.........
    Navy...I have never seen you NOT claim that every liberal hates the military.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride
    Tell me something why do you left wingers hate our military?
    Last edited by disneydude; 03-29-10 at 01:08 AM.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  5. #125
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Marine officer: Gays, straights shouldn't share housing

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Good to see some senior officers speaking up on this insanity


    http://www.debatepolitics.com/newthr...ewthread&f=130

    March 26 2010


    CNN) -- The Marine Corps' top officer says he would want to avoid housing gay and heterosexual Marines in the same rooms on base if the ban on gays openly serving in the military is lifted.

    "I would not ask our Marines to live with someone that's homosexual if we can possibly avoid it," Marine Commandant Gen. James Conway told a Web site in an interview posted Friday. "And to me that means we've got to build [barracks] that have single rooms."

    Some senior members of the military, however, have expressed concern over the impact of the ban's repeal on unit cohesion and morale, among other things

    That officer needs to be dishorably discharged. He is a disgrace to the uniform.

  6. #126
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 12:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,145

    Re: Marine officer: Gays, straights shouldn't share housing

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post

    I called him no name......The only names I use are Liberal and Leftys....

    .......
    That's not true...just a couple days ago you were calling another poster an "asshole". So your claim is blantantly false.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  7. #127
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Marine officer: Gays, straights shouldn't share housing

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    I am sick of Liberals putting down our military to just because most of them would never vote for them......

    I called him no name......The only names I use are Liberal and Leftys....

    Why do Liberals insult our military if they don't hate it

    Durbin: Our troops are like the Russian Gulag

    Kerry: Our troops are like terrorist in the night

    Murtha: Our Marines are murderers

    These are your liberal leaders redress.....Do you hear Conservatives make comments like that.......Why don't you condemn them..........

    I will be waiting but I know you won't do it.......
    John P. Murtha is/was a mindless liberal jackoff.

    Dick Durbin is a pathetic scumbag who has no right to talk.

    John Kerry is a disgraced, lying-asshole, former solider. He is the worst of the bunch.

  8. #128
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,342
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Marine officer: Gays, straights shouldn't share housing

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    Heterosexuals change to gay more than do gay to heterosexuals and stay that way. So what is your point again?
    Actually, that is not true. It's the difference between orientation and activity. Orientation does not change as best we can tell, and if it does, it is exceptionally rare. However, a gay person can be involved in a heterosexual relationship, or have sex with some one of the opposite sex.

    NP used the example of an elderly lady who had been married 40 years "becoming" gay, which is most likely not what actually happened. She more likely always was gay, and only recently realized it, or finally decided the time was right to be public about it.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #129
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Marine officer: Gays, straights shouldn't share housing

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Actually a lot of black people are offended when "Feel Good" liberals and a few militant gays try and compare their plight to gain equal right with gays...........There is no comparison when you take in hundreds of years of slavery that blackcs had to endure.........
    As compared to the bigotry gays face now for the far right neo-nazi GOP commission?

  10. #130
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 12:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,145

    Re: Marine officer: Gays, straights shouldn't share housing

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Well all I know is there many documented cases of men and women changing there life style and I don't know of any blacks changing theirs...In fact we had a case here in Washington a couple of years ago where a female colonel in the Washington National Guard at age about 60 and after being married for 40 years with many children and grandchildren decided she was a lesbian divorced her husband and took up with another lesbian......

    There are many cases like that where men have changed, married and are happily raising a family..........
    and living lies...just like I can buy a pair of purple contact lens and "change" the color of my eyes.

    Anyone can lie Navy.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

Page 13 of 72 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •