Page 12 of 72 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 716

Thread: Marine officer: Gays, straights shouldn't share housing

  1. #111
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Marine officer: Gays, straights shouldn't share housing

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Why are you right wingers such racists, misogynists, and homophobes?

    See, I can do it too. Difference is I don't actually believe that, I am just making a point. You actually believe that ****.

    Listen here NP..............I am sick to death with the bull**** "shy do you liberals hate the military". I served proudly, as did a number of other liberals who post here. Every time you spout that crap, it disparages the service we are rather proud of. We do love the military, and our country.....if anything, we love it more than you.
    I am sick of Liberals putting down our military to just because most of them would never vote for them......

    I called him no name......The only names I use are Liberal and Leftys....

    Why do Liberals insult our military if they don't hate it

    Durbin: Our troops are like the Russian Gulag

    Kerry: Our troops are like terrorist in the night

    Murtha: Our Marines are murderers

    These are your liberal leaders redress.....Do you hear Conservatives make comments like that.......Why don't you condemn them..........

    I will be waiting but I know you won't do it.......
    Last edited by Navy Pride; 03-28-10 at 11:50 PM.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  2. #112
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Marine officer: Gays, straights shouldn't share housing

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Anecdotal evidence is irrelevant in this debate.



    See above.
    I don't think you would tell her that.....Gays can change and do change and I proved it to you, now go to your room..........
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  3. #113
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:58 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,299
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Marine officer: Gays, straights shouldn't share housing

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    I am sick of Liberals putting down our military to just because most of them would never vote for them......

    I called him no name......The only names I use are Liberal and Leftys....

    Why do Liberals insult our military if they don't hate it

    Durbin: Our troops are like the Russian Gulag

    Kerry: Our troops are like terrorist in the night

    Murtha: Our Marines are murderers

    These are your liberal leaders redress.....Do you hear Conservatives make comments like that.......Why don't you condemn them..........

    I will be waiting but I know you won't do it.......
    Why do you insult those of us liberals who served, and served proudly NP? Why do you have to make broad generalizations and dishonest characterizations? How can you expect any respect for your positions when you show none for those who disagree?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  4. #114
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Marine officer: Gays, straights shouldn't share housing

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    I'm not. Neither is my family. That is a lot of black people.



    As opposed to 2,000 years of recorded persecution.

    Blacks are actually against gay marriage more then whites are.........


    Huh?
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  5. #115
    Wrinkly member
    Manc Skipper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Southern England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    23,186

    Re: Marine officer: Gays, straights shouldn't share housing

    Blacks can be bigots too. Duh!
    Don't work out, work in.

    Never eat anything that's served in a bucket.

  6. #116
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:58 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,299
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Marine officer: Gays, straights shouldn't share housing

    Quote Originally Posted by Manc Skipper View Post
    Blacks can be bigots too. Duh!
    Blacks have just as much right to be assholes as white people do.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  7. #117
    Professor
    OxymoronP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Heart in Brooklyn, body South of Dixie
    Last Seen
    08-23-10 @ 11:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    2,175

    Re: Marine officer: Gays, straights shouldn't share housing

    Sounds like an appropriate idea.


    THE GREATEST FREEDOM IS THE FREEDOM TO OPPRESS OTHERS

  8. #118
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Marine officer: Gays, straights shouldn't share housing

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Why do you insult those of us liberals who served, and served proudly NP? Why do you have to make broad generalizations and dishonest characterizations? How can you expect any respect for your positions when you show none for those who disagree?
    How did I know you would not condemn your liberal leaders that made those vile statements against our men in harms way.
    \Since you are EX military they are actually insulting you to and you still won't condemn them....shame on you........
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  9. #119
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:58 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,299
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Marine officer: Gays, straights shouldn't share housing

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    How did I know you would not condemn your liberal leaders that made those vile statements against our men in harms way.
    \Since you are EX military they are actually insulting you to and you still won't condemn them....shame on you........
    Oh no you don't. You tell me I hate the military, then try and blame me? Oh no. You owe me, and every other liberal vet, and every other liberal who wholeheartedly supports our troops an apology. You happily slander us, and then bitch that we don't get bent out of shape over your misrepresented accusations.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  10. #120
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Marine officer: Gays, straights shouldn't share housing

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Oh no you don't. You tell me I hate the military, then try and blame me? Oh no. You owe me, and every other liberal vet, and every other liberal who wholeheartedly supports our troops an apology. You happily slander us, and then bitch that we don't get bent out of shape over your misrepresented accusations.
    Show me where I said redress hates the military....you won't find it.........I did not say all liberal hate the military but your leaders and a lot do.........Now condemn them redress.........
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

Page 12 of 72 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •