Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 77

Thread: Death Threats Against Al Green

  1. #41
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    86,230

    Re: Death Threats Against Al Green

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Conservatives too. What's your point?
    Is Bill Ayers a Conservative? What about those two clowns that were standing in front of the Philly polling house with axe handles?
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  2. #42
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    54,698

    Re: Death Threats Against Al Green

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Is Bill Ayers a Conservative? What about those two clowns that were standing in front of the Philly polling house with axe handles?
    Are you seriously saying Conservatives have never made death threats, killed people, stole things, bombed things, or committed other crimes? I'm pretty confused.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    We have no reason not to believe him. [North Korean Dictator and Mass Murder Kim Jong-Un] has been very honest and accommodating.

  3. #43
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    05-13-11 @ 08:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    4,075
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Death Threats Against Al Green

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Are you seriously saying Conservatives have never made death threats, killed people, stole things, bombed things, or committed other crimes? I'm pretty confused.
    Two wrongs do not make a right.

  4. #44
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    05-13-11 @ 08:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    4,075
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Death Threats Against Al Green

    The American electorate have the ability to determine which party has the majority of power every 2 years.
    Use this November vote wisely.

  5. #45
    Tavern Bartender
    #NeverOprah
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    79,191

    Re: Death Threats Against Al Green

    Dana's congressman is a soul singer.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS. #MAGA

  6. #46
    Klattu Verata Nicto
    LaMidRighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Louisiana
    Last Seen
    07-21-17 @ 01:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    30,534

    Re: Death Threats Against Al Green

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Dana's congressman is a soul singer.
    Better than a community organizer though.
    Neither side in an argument can find the truth when both make an absolute claim on it.

    LMR

  7. #47
    Rockin' In The Free World
    the makeout hobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Last Seen
    04-24-14 @ 05:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    7,102

    Re: Death Threats Against Al Green

    Quote Originally Posted by LaMidRighter View Post
    Better than a community organizer though.
    On its own merits as a profession, leaving Obama out of it, what's so bad about community organizers? They're usually the people on the ground trying to make things better for people. You want to live in a better society? You want community involvement? A community organizer is an important tool for that.
    The Makeout Hobo is real, and does indeed travel around the country in his van and make out with ladies... If you meet the Makeout Hobo, it is customary to greet him with a shot of whiskey and a high five (if you are a dude) or passionate makeouts (if you are a lady).

  8. #48
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    54,698

    Re: Death Threats Against Al Green

    Quote Originally Posted by jujuman13 View Post
    The American electorate have the ability to determine which party has the majority of power every 2 years.
    Use this November vote wisely.
    I get the feeling that conservatives are going to be pretty disappointed with the 2010 election results.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    We have no reason not to believe him. [North Korean Dictator and Mass Murder Kim Jong-Un] has been very honest and accommodating.

  9. #49
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 07:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Death Threats Against Al Green

    Quote Originally Posted by LaMidRighter View Post
    Better than a community organizer though.
    I'll bet if a Republican presidential candidate were a "community organizer" you'd be praising him for not being a corrupted Washington insider, etc.

  10. #50
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 07:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Death Threats Against Al Green

    Quote Originally Posted by Chappy View Post
    It's un-American.

    I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy. President John Adams
    You sure bin Laden didn't say that?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •