Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 100

Thread: Beck suggests Obama administration "coming after him" and may kill him

  1. #21
    Banned

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Seen
    07-11-11 @ 02:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,249

    Re: Beck suggests Obama administration "coming after him" and may kill him

    Quote Originally Posted by megaprogman View Post
    So you don't have anything but assertion I see. Cool. I am right here when you want to back up your claims.
    Oh yeah, and there is a website where truly monumental morons have been donating money to buy Limbaugh a ticket so he can "move to Costa Rica" as MM claims he said he would.

    Let me guess, you donated too?

    Media Matters, but honesty don't.

    You are real gullible and easily lead eh?
    Last edited by Sir Loin; 03-24-10 at 02:31 PM.

  2. #22
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    Re: Beck suggests Obama administration "coming after him" and may kill him

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Loin View Post
    Oh yeah, and there is a website where truly monumental morons have been donating money to buy Limbaugh a ticket so he can "move to Costa Rica" as MM claims he said he would.

    Let me guess, you donated too?

    Media Matters, but honesty don't.

    You are real gullible and easily lead eh?
    If what you claim is true than you should able to eviscerate me pretty easily when you take a moment to dig up some proof and link it. I will be happy to concede when that happens. Just let me know.

  3. #23
    Banned

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Seen
    07-11-11 @ 02:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,249

    Re: Beck suggests Obama administration "coming after him" and may kill him

    Quote Originally Posted by megaprogman View Post
    If what you claim is true than you should able to eviscerate me pretty easily when you take a moment to dig up some proof and link it. I will be happy to concede when that happens. Just let me know.
    If what I claim is true? You mean you still have not sought out, so strong is your sense of integrity and need to know the truth, either the facts that surround either the Limbaugh MM hackery or the Beck MM hackrey? Go figure.

    You are real gullible and easily lead eh?

  4. #24
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    Re: Beck suggests Obama administration "coming after him" and may kill him

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Loin View Post
    If what I claim is true? You mean you still have not sought out, so strong is your sense of integrity and need to know the truth, either the facts that surround either the Limbaugh MM hackery or the Beck MM hackrey? Go figure.

    You are real gullible and easily lead eh?
    Like I said. All you have to do is post one link that this claim of Beck's is either modified or falsified. If MM is such a terrible website and this is not factual, people should have jumped all over it by now and it should be easily found by a google search.

    Or else you can keep posting and I will be happy to feed you more rope.

  5. #25
    Sage
    Arcana XV's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Geneva, Switzerland and Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    10-22-17 @ 10:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,412

    Re: Beck suggests Obama administration "coming after him" and may kill him

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Loin View Post

    You are real gullible and easily lead eh?
    For ****'s sake stop saying that and prove him wrong once and for all. Who cares if it's Media Matters and who cares how many times they've been wrong before? Even the freaking National Enquirer gets it right once decade or so.

    I would love nothing more than to challenge this one, because I actually like Beck and don't think much of Media Matters. But I really don't see how I can defend this one.

    Can you?
    "Yes, but are you a Protestant atheist or a Catholic atheist?".- Northern Irish joke

  6. #26
    Banned

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Seen
    07-11-11 @ 02:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,249

    Re: Beck suggests Obama administration "coming after him" and may kill him

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcana XV View Post
    For ****'s sake stop saying that and prove him wrong once and for all. Who cares if it's Media Matters and who cares how many times they've been wrong before? Even the freaking National Enquirer gets it right once decade or so.

    I would love nothing more than to challenge this one, because I actually like Beck and don't think much of Media Matters. But I really don't see how I can defend this one.

    Can you?
    I could care less about proving an internet poster "wrong" you catch on yet? Media Matters lie by rote. Proven again and again, no need to prove it to an internet poster that can't even acknowledge their last big lie, from only a few days ago. Or do you seriously think his ability to address that inconvient fact bodes well for the "debate" he offers up on this one?

    I wonder wonder wonder why the only "media organization" on the planet making this claim about Beck is MM? You tend to get the idea there is a reason for that? Are you that gullible and easily lead?

    Have fun, I'm off to the links.

  7. #27
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    Re: Beck suggests Obama administration "coming after him" and may kill him

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Loin View Post
    I could care less about proving an internet poster "wrong" you catch on yet? Media Matters lie by rote. Proven again and again, no need to prove it to an internet poster that can't even acknowledge their last big lie, from only a few days ago. Or do you seriously think his ability to address that inconvient fact bodes well for the "debate" he offers up on this one?

    I wonder wonder wonder why the only "media organization" on the planet making this claim about Beck is MM? You tend to get the idea there is a reason for that? Are you that gullible and easily lead?

    Have fun, I'm off to the links.
    So you can't than. That's fine, but you should at least be willing to admit it.

  8. #28
    Sage
    Arcana XV's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Geneva, Switzerland and Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    10-22-17 @ 10:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,412

    Re: Beck suggests Obama administration "coming after him" and may kill him

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Loin View Post
    I could care less about proving an internet poster "wrong" you catch on yet? Media Matters lie by rote. Proven again and again, no need to prove it to an internet poster that can't even acknowledge their last big lie, from only a few days ago. Or do you seriously think his ability to address that inconvient fact bodes well for the "debate" he offers up on this one?
    It bodes about on par with your refusal to address what Beck actually said.

    I wonder wonder wonder why the only "media organization" on the planet making this claim about Beck is MM? You tend to get the idea there is a reason for that? Are you that gullible and easily lead?
    Probably because in the grand scheme of things what he says is utterly irrelevant to everyone. Except to Media Matters, obviously.
    "Yes, but are you a Protestant atheist or a Catholic atheist?".- Northern Irish joke

  9. #29
    Banned

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Seen
    07-11-11 @ 02:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,249

    Re: Beck suggests Obama administration "coming after him" and may kill him

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcana XV View Post
    It bodes about on par with your refusal to address what Beck actually said.
    I think you meant my refusal to entertain yet another what MM says Beck said circle jerk. Ya got me! GUILTY as charged! Besides, if you actually know how these MM says scenarios play out routinely you'd not entertain such an obvious appeal to ignore context, hyperbole and well, the way these idiotic MM claims always play out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcana XV View Post
    Probably because in the grand scheme of things what he says is utterly irrelevant to everyone. Except to Media Matters, obviously.
    And I guess you and megaprogman.

  10. #30
    Sage
    Arcana XV's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Geneva, Switzerland and Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    10-22-17 @ 10:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,412

    Re: Beck suggests Obama administration "coming after him" and may kill him

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Loin View Post
    I think you meant my refusal to entertain yet another what MM says Beck said circle jerk. Ya got me! GUILTY as charged! Besides, if you actually know how these MM says scenarios play out routinely you'd not entertain such an obvious appeal to ignore context, hyperbole and well, the way these idiotic MM claims always play out.
    I watched the entire program. Nothing was taken out of context.


    And I guess you and megaprogman.
    And what are you still doing here?
    "Yes, but are you a Protestant atheist or a Catholic atheist?".- Northern Irish joke

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •