Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 100

Thread: Beck suggests Obama administration "coming after him" and may kill him

  1. #11
    Technomancer
    Hoplite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    05-08-11 @ 03:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,779

    Re: Beck suggests Obama administration "coming after him" and may kill him

    "Jesus preached many things, but he never preached Marxism"

    WTF!? I realize Beck's grasp on history is shaky but...he DOES realize that Marx came AFTER Jesus...right?


    "But I never heard [Jesus] say "take from someone and give it to someone else"

    Not specifically, but the rest of the bible mentions that rather frequently.


    This guy is coocoo for coca puffs, I would be genuinely uncomfortable being in the same room with him because I wouldnt know if he was going to try chewing my ankles off or piddling on my shoes.
    I'm Done

    See my last post

  2. #12
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    Re: Beck suggests Obama administration "coming after him" and may kill him

    Quote Originally Posted by digsbe View Post
    I would bet this is sarcasm from Beck. I have seen his show a few times and he uses a lot of sarcasm for humor. Besides, Media Matters isn't about posting the truth, it spews anything and puts a spin on conservative media.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Loin View Post
    Oh look, the same source that last week claimed Limbaugh said he was going to "move to" Costa Rica has a new claim! And is being taken quite seriously too. Go figure, how surprising that the usual suspects (most normally found all over Fox News/Beck/Limbaugh threads) are all a twitter about the reliability of yet another MM allegation.

    Truly, accountability and integrity are the hallmarks of your average MM follower.
    These are Beck's own words, Media Matters did not hold a gun to his head and force him to read from his script. The video is what is important, not the web host.

  3. #13
    Banned

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Seen
    07-11-11 @ 02:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,249

    Re: Beck suggests Obama administration "coming after him" and may kill him

    Quote Originally Posted by megaprogman View Post
    These are Beck's own words, Media Matters did not hold a gun to his head and force him to read from his script. The video is what is important, not the web host.
    Yes yes! Why just last week MM assured us that Rush Limbaugh flat out stated he was going to "move to" Costa Rica. Until of course, you stop paying attention to the typical MM integrity and pay attention to what El Rushbo actually said. But of course there is no chance MM is not reliable in their spin, why I bet next you will try to pretend MM has not been caught lying, misleading and outright fabricating about the subject of Glen Beck dozens of times in just the last 3 months. Add another 3 months and you get another dozen or so MM lies and examples of integrity. Hell while you are at it, you can pretend posters like Grim have not exposed the same, right here at DP, dozens of times.

    I think MM depends on the mind numbed in order to be cited day after day, week after week at Debate Politics. Why in some parallel universe, I think you might just be the actual definition of a dittohead.

  4. #14
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    Re: Beck suggests Obama administration "coming after him" and may kill him

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Loin View Post
    Yes yes! Why just last week MM assured us that Rush Limbaugh flat out stated he was going to "move to" Costa Rica. Until of course, you stop paying attention to the typical MM integrity and pay attention to what El Rushbo actually said. But of course there is no chance MM is not reliable in their spin, why I bet next you will try to pretend MM has not been caught lying, misleading and outright fabricating about the subject of Glen Beck dozens of times in just the last 3 months. Add another 3 months and you get another dozen or so MM lies and examples of integrity. Hell while you are at it, you can pretend posters like Grim have not exposed the same, right here at DP, dozens of times.

    I think MM depends on the mind numbed in order to be cited day after day, week after week at Debate Politics. Why in some parallel universe, I think you might just be the actual definition of a dittohead.
    So you deny that there is a video hosted on the web page with Glenn Beck speaking on it?

  5. #15
    Banned

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Seen
    07-11-11 @ 02:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,249

    Re: Beck suggests Obama administration "coming after him" and may kill him

    Quote Originally Posted by megaprogman View Post
    So you deny that there is a video hosted on the web page with Glenn Beck speaking on it?
    Nope. It is always amusing to watch people ignore ignore ignore, and then try to play, you are ignoring. MM always has videos. In fact, last week MM had a video from the EIB webcam, which they claimed "proved" Maja Rushdie said he was gonna "move to" Costa Rica.

    Only problem is he did not say that and oh so reliable and principled MM was caught doing what they do by route. Lying.

    You are real gullible and easily lead eh?

    Media Matters, but honesty don't.

  6. #16
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    Re: Beck suggests Obama administration "coming after him" and may kill him

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Loin View Post
    Nope. It is always amusing to watch people ignore ignore ignore, and then try to play, you are ignoring. MM always has videos. In fact, last week MM had a video from the EIB webcam, which they claimed "proved" Maja Rushdie said he was gonna "move to" Costa Rica.

    Only problem is he did not say that and oh so reliable and principled MM was caught doing what they do by route. Lying.

    You are real gullible and easily lead eh?

    Media Matters, but honesty don't.
    Ok In that case, how you interpret Beck's words?

  7. #17
    Banned

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Seen
    07-11-11 @ 02:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,249

    Re: Beck suggests Obama administration "coming after him" and may kill him

    Quote Originally Posted by megaprogman View Post
    Ok In that case, how you interpret Beck's words?
    I don't need to interpret Beck's words, MM lies by route. It is utterly a certainty that they are being less than honest, as they is what they do. Not that you can discern that verifiable fact.

    I'd say there is at least as much a chance Beck actually meant what MM said he meant as there is that Limbaugh actually said he was going to move to Costa Rica. Meaning none.

    You are real gullible and easily lead eh?

  8. #18
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    Re: Beck suggests Obama administration "coming after him" and may kill him

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Loin View Post
    I don't need to interpret Beck's words, MM lies by route. It is utterly a certainty that they are being less than honest, as they is what they do. Not that you can discern that verifiable fact.

    I'd say there is at least as much a chance Beck actually meant what MM said he meant as there is that Limbaugh actually said he was going to move to Costa Rica. Meaning none.

    You are real gullible and easily lead eh?
    This is not about Rush Limbaugh. And if all you can do is dismiss a media organization even though it posts a video from Beck's own show, all it shows is that you are not interested in honest debate. I will be happy to continue this if you can show that Media Matters somehow edited the clip, took it out of context, glenn beck meant something different or pretty much anything verifiable that counters my post.

  9. #19
    Banned

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Seen
    07-11-11 @ 02:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,249

    Re: Beck suggests Obama administration "coming after him" and may kill him

    Quote Originally Posted by megaprogman View Post
    This is not about Rush Limbaugh. And if all you can do is dismiss a media organization even though it posts a video from Beck's own show, all it shows is that you are not interested in honest debate. I will be happy to continue this if you can show that Media Matters somehow edited the clip, took it out of context, glenn beck meant something different or pretty much anything verifiable that counters my post.
    You are finally starting to catch on! I can in fact dismiss a biased lying repeatedly proven fraudulent quack of a so called "media organization" which has been caught lying on the topic of Glen Beck and pretty much most everything else they claim, again and again.

    Last week your oh so "truthful" Media Matters posted a video of El Rushbo, that MM said proved he said he was going to move to Costa Rica. Except they cropped out the part of the video (it was a video they copied from Limbaugh's website) where the phone in caller asked him directly, where will you go for health care, if this bill passes? Dozens of posters as gullible and easily lead as you, all about actually researching that which they trumpet, posted all a twitter about how Limbaugh said he was going to move to Costa Rica.

    I've no doubt MM is just as reliable on this so called story. Tell us, where is it that you get your faith in Media Matters from, as you appear to be completely ignorant, either by choice or actually, about the veracity and accountability of MM?

    I mean you are championing them right now are you not? You go right ahead telling us that we should take MM's word. Oh yeah and you are all about honest debate. Which is why you point to dishonest MM now ain't it?

    You are real gullible and easily lead eh?

  10. #20
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    Re: Beck suggests Obama administration "coming after him" and may kill him

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Loin View Post
    You are finally starting to catch on! I can in fact dismiss a biased lying repeatedly proven fraudulent quack of a so called "media organization" which has been caught lying on the topic of Glen Beck and pretty much most everything else they claim, again and again.

    Last week your oh so "truthful" Media Matters posted a video of El Rushbo, that MM said proved he said he was going to move to Costa Rica. Except they cropped out the part of the video (it was a video they copied from Limbaugh's website) where the phone in caller asked him directly, where will you go for health care, if this bill passes? Dozens of posters as gullible and easily lead as you, all about actually researching that which they trumpet, posted all a twitter about how Limbaugh said he was going to move to Costa Rica.

    I've no doubt MM is just as reliable on this so called story. Tell us, where is it that you get your faith in Media Matters from, as you appear to be completely ignorant, either by choice or actually, about the veracity and accountability of MM?

    I mean you are championing them right now are you not? You go right ahead telling us that we should take MM's word. Oh yeah and you are all about honest debate. Which is why you point to dishonest MM now ain't it?

    You are real gullible and easily lead eh?
    So you don't have anything but assertion I see. Cool. I am right here when you want to back up your claims.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •