Page 56 of 65 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast
Results 551 to 560 of 647

Thread: Nearly 50 percent of doctors ready to quit medicine if Healthcare bill passes

  1. #551
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Nearly 50 percent of doctors ready to quit medicine if Healthcare bill passes

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Your comparisons are bogus and if you searched hard enough you could find comparisons between all Presidents in some way or another.

    None of what you posted is relevant to the real comparison, the belief in the American people vs. belief in the American govt. Who is empowered by tax cuts, govt. or taxpayerse? Which one talks about and promoted the greatness of America? Which one believes in free enterprise and capitalism?

    I find no comparison between the tax over of GM/Chrysler to the S&L crisis but apparently you do. Barack Obama is the most radical individual ever to hold the office of the Presidency and is shifting this country hard left. Anyone that believes there is a credible comparison between the vision and actions of Reagan and Obama is totally out of touch with reality and living in their own little dream world.
    There are none so blind as those who will not see.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  2. #552
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Nearly 50 percent of doctors ready to quit medicine if Healthcare bill passes

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    There are none so blind as those who will not see.
    This coming from someone so blinded by a desire for universal healthcare that they ignore history and the results of govt. social engineering. I would be careful about calling anyone else blind when you ignore history and actual results.

  3. #553
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Nearly 50 percent of doctors ready to quit medicine if Healthcare bill passes

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    This coming from someone so blinded by a desire for universal healthcare that they ignore history and the results of govt. social engineering. I would be careful about calling anyone else blind when you ignore history and actual results.
    Nope. I have no such blind spot, and no ideological bend that prevents me from looking at something.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  4. #554
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Nearly 50 percent of doctors ready to quit medicine if Healthcare bill passes

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Nope. I have no such blind spot, and no ideological bend that prevents me from looking at something.
    When you look at something do you consider history and actual results? you are betting that universal healthcare is going to deliver the promises of Obama when history has proven that not to be the case yet for some reason you continue to buy the rhetoric, why?

  5. #555
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Nearly 50 percent of doctors ready to quit medicine if Healthcare bill passes

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    When you look at something do you consider history and actual results? you are betting that universal healthcare is going to deliver the promises of Obama when history has proven that not to be the case yet for some reason you continue to buy the rhetoric, why?
    Sure do. And Universal health care has been rather successful. Not perfect mind you, but effective. Now, we don't have universal health care. We don't have a single provider. So, talk of universal health care is kind of silly in this context.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  6. #556
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Nearly 50 percent of doctors ready to quit medicine if Healthcare bill passes

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Sure do. And Universal health care has been rather successful. Not perfect mind you, but effective. Now, we don't have universal health care. We don't have a single provider. So, talk of universal health care is kind of silly in this context.
    Define successful? Would you call Greece, Italy, Spain, Germany, France, Britain healthcare successful? Not sure what you are looking at but the streets of Europe are burning due to socialist moves like universal healthcare.

    Hopefully as a new department head you will learn a thing or two about business and the weight of social engineering on a companies ability to employ people and grow.

  7. #557
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Nearly 50 percent of doctors ready to quit medicine if Healthcare bill passes

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Define successful? Would you call Greece, Italy, Spain, Germany, France, Britain healthcare successful? Not sure what you are looking at but the streets of Europe are burning due to socialist moves like universal healthcare.
    For the most part yes. They are for the most part successful and their people are not asking to do away with it.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  8. #558
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Nearly 50 percent of doctors ready to quit medicine if Healthcare bill passes

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    For the most part yes. They are for the most part successful and their people are not asking to do away with it.
    You use that argument a lot, people not asking to get rid of something. Ever try to take candy from a baby? That is one of the most ridiculous arguments I have ever heard from someone who continues to divert from history and reality. The rioting in the streets of Greece should send a strong message to you but apparently it is going right over your head.

  9. #559
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Nearly 50 percent of doctors ready to quit medicine if Healthcare bill passes

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    You use that argument a lot, people not asking to get rid of something. Ever try to take candy from a baby? That is one of the most ridiculous arguments I have ever heard from someone who continues to divert from history and reality. The rioting in the streets of Greece should send a strong message to you but apparently it is going right over your head.
    I use it because it is important. There is a reason why people prefer it.

    You should also note you simplify the troubles in Greece to the point of being inaccurate. They have a multitude of problems. There problems effect others due to the single currency issue. You might read this:

    The Greek Economy Explained - WSJ.com

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  10. #560
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Nearly 50 percent of doctors ready to quit medicine if Healthcare bill passes

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    I use it because it is important. There is a reason why people prefer it.

    You should also note you simplify the troubles in Greece to the point of being inaccurate. They have a multitude of problems. There problems effect others due to the single currency issue. You might read this:

    The Greek Economy Explained - WSJ.com
    The entitlement mentality is the biggest problem facing Greece and every other European Country. It is a mentality that you want to bring here. I doubt seriously that you will remain a department head long unless you change your entitlement mentality.

    People are rioting in the street as their country goes bankrupt. I suggest you wise up.

Page 56 of 65 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •