Page 53 of 65 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 530 of 647

Thread: Nearly 50 percent of doctors ready to quit medicine if Healthcare bill passes

  1. #521
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    41,547

    Re: Nearly 50 percent of doctors ready to quit medicine if Healthcare bill passes

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Absolutely amazing, here we are over 20 years AFTER Reagan left office and you are still distorting his record and demonizing the economy then. Keep diverting from the disaster in the WH right now for if I were in your shoes that is what I would try to do as well. "Your" President is a disaster and leading this country off a cliff. those that support him are out of touch with reality. I would take the Reagan economy any day over what this empty suit is doing.
    Interestingly enough, Reagan's policy was to lower taxes while increasing spending, much like that other guy, you know, the one you're calling an "empty suit."

    Obama and Reagan are a lot alike in many ways. Deficit spending is one.
    "Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud... [he's] playing the American public for suckers." Mitt Romney

  2. #522
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Nearly 50 percent of doctors ready to quit medicine if Healthcare bill passes

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post

    Now 15 million unemployed Americans and another 1.2 million discouraged workers don't have a lot of money to worry about its value. How is that hope and change working out for you?
    What do you care about them you are rich and got your own.

  3. #523
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Nearly 50 percent of doctors ready to quit medicine if Healthcare bill passes

    Quote Originally Posted by Dittohead not! View Post
    Interestingly enough, Reagan's policy was to lower taxes while increasing spending, much like that other guy, you know, the one you're calling an "empty suit."

    Obama and Reagan are a lot alike in many ways. Deficit spending is one.
    Reagan lowered taxes and doubled govt. revenue. Obama has lowered govt. revenue by causing greater unemployment.

    Probably like far too many you were way too young to even be talking about something you don't understand, the economy of the 80's and Reaganomics. Reagan put more money into individuals' hands whereas Obama is trying to put more money into public hands. Apparently you don't know or understand the difference.

  4. #524
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:53 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,328
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Nearly 50 percent of doctors ready to quit medicine if Healthcare bill passes

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Reagan lowered taxes and doubled govt. revenue. Obama has lowered govt. revenue by causing greater unemployment.

    Probably like far too many you were way too young to even be talking about something you don't understand, the economy of the 80's and Reaganomics. Reagan put more money into individuals' hands whereas Obama is trying to put more money into public hands. Apparently you don't know or understand the difference.
    So the unemployment was not Reagan's fault, but it is Obama's fault?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  5. #525
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Nearly 50 percent of doctors ready to quit medicine if Healthcare bill passes

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    So the unemployment was not Reagan's fault, but it is Obama's fault?
    What has Obama done to promote the private sector job creation? I know how badly you want to give Obama credit for anything but it just isn't meant to be. This country wasn't built on economy Obama is promoting but was built on the one Reagan promoted.

    All that hatred of Reagan is misguided and unfounded, normally by people who don't like free enterprise and capitalism thus promote socialism and even worse, Marxism.

    You are out of your league here and whine about that which you do not even understand.

  6. #526
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:53 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,328
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Nearly 50 percent of doctors ready to quit medicine if Healthcare bill passes

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    What has Obama done to promote the private sector job creation? I know how badly you want to give Obama credit for anything but it just isn't meant to be. This country wasn't built on economy Obama is promoting but was built on the one Reagan promoted.

    All that hatred of Reagan is misguided and unfounded, normally by people who don't like free enterprise and capitalism thus promote socialism and even worse, Marxism.

    You are out of your league here and whine about that which you do not even understand.
    Tax breaks and spending. Kinda like Reagan. And kinda like Reagan, the result so far is high debt.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  7. #527
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Nearly 50 percent of doctors ready to quit medicine if Healthcare bill passes

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    What you have pointed out are predictions and projections, none of which are close to happening.

    This so called start costs over a trillion dollars. you don't have a clue as to how much a trillion dollars is and thus you call it a good start. it wasn't too long ago that the entire budget of the United States was a trillion dollars.

    You want so badly to believe what you are told that you ignore history and the lies politicians tell you.
    No, I have also factually pointed out the problem and how legislation might help. The first part was factual, and the second a projection based on reasonable logic.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  8. #528
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Nearly 50 percent of doctors ready to quit medicine if Healthcare bill passes

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Tax breaks and spending. Kinda like Reagan. And kinda like Reagan, the result so far is high debt.
    LOL, where do you get your information? You buy what you are being told when the reality is any tax cut for private business was offset by increasing healthcare costs as well as no change in the withholding tables thus was paid back by private industry.

    Obama: 'We cut taxes'- What? Is he serious? - Water Cooler - Washington Times

    As for the deficits, Reagan with the help of Congress added 1.7 trillion to the debt in 8 years. Obama with the help of Congress added more debt in two years than Reagan did in 8 and will double the Reagan debt in less than 2 years.

    Stop being a tool and ignoring reality.

  9. #529
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Nearly 50 percent of doctors ready to quit medicine if Healthcare bill passes

    Quote Originally Posted by Dittohead not! View Post
    Interestingly enough, Reagan's policy was to lower taxes while increasing spending, much like that other guy, you know, the one you're calling an "empty suit."

    Obama and Reagan are a lot alike in many ways. Deficit spending is one.
    This is true. Neither will likely be as bad or as good as the different sides see them, but they are a lot a like.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  10. #530
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Nearly 50 percent of doctors ready to quit medicine if Healthcare bill passes

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    This is true. Neither will likely be as bad or as good as the different sides see them, but they are a lot a like.
    You haven't a clue. Reagan believed in the American people and the greatness of this country. Obama is too busy apologizing for this country's greatness and instead believes in his own greatness.

    Obama is the most arrogant individual ever to hold the office and has done nothing for the private sector. Reagan's entire economic policy was focused on individual wealth creation and not expansion in the size and control of the govt.

    You are totally out of your league here and simply ignore actual history.

Page 53 of 65 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •