Page 46 of 65 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 460 of 647

Thread: Nearly 50 percent of doctors ready to quit medicine if Healthcare bill passes

  1. #451
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Nearly 50 percent of doctors ready to quit medicine if Healthcare bill passes

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    The one thing that never will change is a liberal never admitting when wrong.
    I'm waiting on you.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  2. #452
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,250

    Re: Nearly 50 percent of doctors ready to quit medicine if Healthcare bill passes

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    I'm waiting on you.
    You won't have a long wait, when proven wrong I admit it. I have pointed out the history of govt. social spending and you continue to hang your hat on the CBO projections 20 years out. Then I posted the reported change today and you ignored it so apparently one set of CBO books means one thing but another is to be ignored. Easy to see which ones you support.

    Still waiting for you to tell us whether or not you ever had to make a payroll? You don't seem to have a clue as to how business works nor the expenses to run a business. All those business taxes in this bill have to be funded by someone. Who do you think pays those bills?

  3. #453
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Nearly 50 percent of doctors ready to quit medicine if Healthcare bill passes

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    You won't have a long wait, when proven wrong I admit it. I have pointed out the history of govt. social spending and you continue to hang your hat on the CBO projections 20 years out. Then I posted the reported change today and you ignored it so apparently one set of CBO books means one thing but another is to be ignored. Easy to see which ones you support.

    Still waiting for you to tell us whether or not you ever had to make a payroll? You don't seem to have a clue as to how business works nor the expenses to run a business. All those business taxes in this bill have to be funded by someone. Who do you think pays those bills?
    You should start by knowing exactly what I'm "hanging my hat on."

    The fact is our system was and is failing before reform. The only hope for fixing it is to make some progress moving forward. Standing pat does nothing. And we know from history that republicans will not move on this issue until forced to. Too many are willing to sit back and let us continue to pay for others, spending more and getting less. With this we have a start, so we can now make improvements along the way.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  4. #454
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,250

    Re: Nearly 50 percent of doctors ready to quit medicine if Healthcare bill passes

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    You should start by knowing exactly what I'm "hanging my hat on."

    The fact is our system was and is failing before reform. The only hope for fixing it is to make some progress moving forward. Standing pat does nothing. And we know from history that republicans will not move on this issue until forced to. Too many are willing to sit back and let us continue to pay for others, spending more and getting less. With this we have a start, so we can now make improvements along the way.
    Why do you say "our" system was failing when over 85% of the people have private coverage and millions of others are capable of having coverage but choose not to purchase it. Since you have never run a business you simply don't know the costs of running that business therefore have no credibility in claiming this was a crisis.

    The crisis today is people not having a job. Too bad you don't understand business or freedom of choice. Sounds just like the govt, "spending more and getting less" yet for some reason liberal arrogance always kicks in, "this time it will be different."

    You are naive, very naive and always good at spending someone else's money.

  5. #455
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Nearly 50 percent of doctors ready to quit medicine if Healthcare bill passes

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Why do you say "our" system was failing when over 85% of the people have private coverage and millions of others are capable of having coverage but choose not to purchase it. Since you have never run a business you simply don't know the costs of running that business therefore have no credibility in claiming this was a crisis.

    The crisis today is people not having a job. Too bad you don't understand business or freedom of choice. Sounds just like the govt, "spending more and getting less" yet for some reason liberal arrogance always kicks in, "this time it will be different."

    You are naive, very naive and always good at spending someone else's money.
    Millions are uninsured and more are under insured. We pay more for less than most nations. We've seen the numbers. So, yes, it is failing. And this crisis was here before the recent economic crisis. The problem has been with us for decades, getting worse and worse.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  6. #456
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,250

    Re: Nearly 50 percent of doctors ready to quit medicine if Healthcare bill passes

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Millions are uninsured and more are under insured. We pay more for less than most nations. We've seen the numbers. So, yes, it is failing. And this crisis was here before the recent economic crisis. The problem has been with us for decades, getting worse and worse.
    We pay what we choose to pay, some, millions CHOOSE not to buy insurance because they can afford to pay their own way. Like a typical liberal with arrogance you know what is best for everyone else. Why not solve your own personal problems before interjecting yourself into someone else's.

    You buy the crisis mentality to expand power and increase dependence. Since you don't run a business, have no idea how business works, you are hardly credible in discussing this issue. Liberal leadership loves people like you who think only with their heart and never use their brain.

  7. #457
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,250

    Re: Nearly 50 percent of doctors ready to quit medicine if Healthcare bill passes

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Millions are uninsured and more are under insured. We pay more for less than most nations. We've seen the numbers. So, yes, it is failing. And this crisis was here before the recent economic crisis. The problem has been with us for decades, getting worse and worse.

    Are you paying any attention to the world news? How is Europe faring with the entitlement mentality that you are trying to build here? Those Europeamn Utopian countries are failing under their own weight, why? What makes you believe we can implement their social model here and do it without the same results?

  8. #458
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Nearly 50 percent of doctors ready to quit medicine if Healthcare bill passes

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Are you paying any attention to the world news? How is Europe faring with the entitlement mentality that you are trying to build here? Those Europeamn Utopian countries are failing under their own weight, why? What makes you believe we can implement their social model here and do it without the same results?
    You may be drawing the wrong conclusions. You may be projecting your bias on their troubles. Perhaps you can support your claim?

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  9. #459
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Nearly 50 percent of doctors ready to quit medicine if Healthcare bill passes

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    We pay what we choose to pay, some, millions CHOOSE not to buy insurance because they can afford to pay their own way. Like a typical liberal with arrogance you know what is best for everyone else. Why not solve your own personal problems before interjecting yourself into someone else's.

    You buy the crisis mentality to expand power and increase dependence. Since you don't run a business, have no idea how business works, you are hardly credible in discussing this issue. Liberal leadership loves people like you who think only with their heart and never use their brain.
    And we pay for those who choose not to buy insurance. This is in part why a mandate is a good idea (a republican one at that).

    Again, you're not really getting my argument. There is a problem, a serious one, that has been with us for a long time. Problem solving doesn't mean anyone has a crisis mentality.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  10. #460
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,250

    Re: Nearly 50 percent of doctors ready to quit medicine if Healthcare bill passes

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    You may be drawing the wrong conclusions. You may be projecting your bias on their troubles. Perhaps you can support your claim?
    My biases? Where does personal responsibility lie in your world? My claims have been substantiated, the highest expense in Greece is healthcare and that is what you want to make here as well. As a wage slave you have no clue how to run a business nor do you apparently understand personal responsibility which healthcare is.

Page 46 of 65 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •