Page 43 of 65 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 430 of 647

Thread: Nearly 50 percent of doctors ready to quit medicine if Healthcare bill passes

  1. #421
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Nearly 50 percent of doctors ready to quit medicine if Healthcare bill passes

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Some also ignore history, some who are wage slaves are experts in running a business. I see you for what you are, a true ideologue who is out of touch with reality and ignores history.
    Not ignore, but take all of it in. Again, there is no clamor to end these programs. There is a need for them just as there is a need for healthcare reform.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  2. #422
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Nearly 50 percent of doctors ready to quit medicine if Healthcare bill passes

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    So has any one's Dr quit yet?

    None of mine have.
    There will be no mass exodus of physicians. Most know that, which is why none have posted anything remotely equal to evidence.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  3. #423
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,298

    Re: Nearly 50 percent of doctors ready to quit medicine if Healthcare bill passes

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Not ignore, but take all of it in. Again, there is no clamor to end these programs. There is a need for them just as there is a need for healthcare reform.
    There is no clamor to end these programs because people have paid into them and expect a return or at least to get some of their money back. I cannot believe that is your argument.

    There is need for healthcare reform, just not this healthcare bill that does nothing to reform healthcare. Neither healthcare quality, quantiy, or actual costs are addressed in this bill. You seem to believe that what someone pays for their individual plan represents the actual cost of healthcare. That just goes to show how naive you are. you don't understand profit margins, costs of doing business, competition for how could you, you get a pay check and really don't care what went into generating that paycheck. for you it is all about what you receive not what it costs to produce the check.

  4. #424
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Nearly 50 percent of doctors ready to quit medicine if Healthcare bill passes

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    There is no clamor to end these programs because people have paid into them and expect a return or at least to get some of their money back. I cannot believe that is your argument.

    There is need for healthcare reform, just not this healthcare bill that does nothing to reform healthcare. Neither healthcare quality, quantiy, or actual costs are addressed in this bill. You seem to believe that what someone pays for their individual plan represents the actual cost of healthcare. That just goes to show how naive you are. you don't understand profit margins, costs of doing business, competition for how could you, you get a pay check and really don't care what went into generating that paycheck. for you it is all about what you receive not what it costs to produce the check.
    it's more than that, more than just having paid into them. People let money go when it costs more than it is worth. If this were the case, people would let it go. They don't because the service is needed.

    And no, there has been no real reform outside this bill. Republicans had a long time to offer something, and offered nothing. it wasn't until there was both a democrat congress and a democrat president that any reform moved moved forward.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  5. #425
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,298

    Re: Nearly 50 percent of doctors ready to quit medicine if Healthcare bill passes

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    it's more than that, more than just having paid into them. People let money go when it costs more than it is worth. If this were the case, people would let it go. They don't because the service is needed.

    And no, there has been no real reform outside this bill. Republicans had a long time to offer something, and offered nothing. it wasn't until there was both a democrat congress and a democrat president that any reform moved moved forward.
    When are you going to learn? Add this to the problems in Greece, Italy, Spain and still you support massive growth in the size of govt? That just shows how naive you really are.

    Moving forward as you described it gave us this bill. Unfortunately wage slaves don't understand how much a trillion dollars is. Too bad that economic disasters affect us all and not just the people like you that support this POS.

    Brown Resigns as British Prime Minister

    FOXNews.com

    Gordon Brown announces he will resign as British prime minister, saying "it was a privilege to serve."

  6. #426
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Nearly 50 percent of doctors ready to quit medicine if Healthcare bill passes

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    When are you going to learn? Add this to the problems in Greece, Italy, Spain and still you support massive growth in the size of govt? That just shows how naive you really are.

    Moving forward as you described it gave us this bill. Unfortunately wage slaves don't understand how much a trillion dollars is. Too bad that economic disasters affect us all and not just the people like you that support this POS.

    Brown Resigns as British Prime Minister

    FOXNews.com

    Gordon Brown announces he will resign as British prime minister, saying "it was a privilege to serve."
    Stay focused. Don't cloud the issue with too many unrelated things. We're talking about health care reform.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  7. #427
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,298

    Re: Nearly 50 percent of doctors ready to quit medicine if Healthcare bill passes

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Stay focused. Don't cloud the issue with too many unrelated things. We're talking about health care reform.
    It is all related, social engineering is what Europe has done and is bankrupt. Social engineering is what liberals are doing here and it is bankrupting us. Your lack of economic understanding is staggering and only a liberal ignores history and what is happening in other parts of the world because of their own arrogance believing they can always do it better when evidence has never proven that to be the case.

  8. #428
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    New York
    Last Seen
    12-13-17 @ 12:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    11,691

    Re: Nearly 50 percent of doctors ready to quit medicine if Healthcare bill passes

    FWIW, April 2010 employment at physicians offices decreased ever so slightly to 2,311,900 from March's figure of 2,312,200. That's a decrease of just 300 persons, not all of which were likely to have been physicians. Other sectors of the health industry experienced employment growth.

  9. #429
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Nearly 50 percent of doctors ready to quit medicine if Healthcare bill passes

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    It is all related, social engineering is what Europe has done and is bankrupt. Social engineering is what liberals are doing here and it is bankrupting us. Your lack of economic understanding is staggering and only a liberal ignores history and what is happening in other parts of the world because of their own arrogance believing they can always do it better when evidence has never proven that to be the case.
    No, actually it's not. It's far more complicated than that. And you spout far too many mindless stereotypes to suggest you're actually an expert here. Sorry.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  10. #430
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,298

    Re: Nearly 50 percent of doctors ready to quit medicine if Healthcare bill passes

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    No, actually it's not. It's far more complicated than that. And you spout far too many mindless stereotypes to suggest you're actually an expert here. Sorry.
    No, it is only complicated in the liberal mind who prefers keeping things complicated so as to keep people confused. It sure has worked with you.

    What I spout is historical data that you ignore while countering with future predictions, none of which have ever proven to be correct.

    That European social model doesn't work there and won't work here so why are you supporting it?

Page 43 of 65 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •