Page 29 of 65 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 647

Thread: Nearly 50 percent of doctors ready to quit medicine if Healthcare bill passes

  1. #281
    Sage
    UtahBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 01:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,687

    Re: Nearly 50 percent of doctors ready to quit medicine if Healthcare bill passes

    Quote Originally Posted by Mickey Shane View Post
    If 50% of the Doctors quit, how are we going to staff the death panels.
    Volunteers will step forward and do the dirty deed for free. I hear Dick Cheney has already volunteered.
    Oracle of Utah
    Truth rings hollow in empty heads.

  2. #282
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Nearly 50 percent of doctors ready to quit medicine if Healthcare bill passes

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Just another link that won't matter

    Hawaii's Compulsory Health-Care System Is No Model - Sam Slom - Critical Condition on National Review Online

    You only buy what the NY Times tells you or any other leftwing site but again you miss the point entirely. If this is such a good program it would be duplicated by other states. What you claim works in Hawaii isn't working in MA and there is no way the Federal govt. can implement anything of this size better than individual states or communities.

    There is no such thing as a free lunch no matter how much liberals claim that there is. Unfortunately in this country almost 50% of the people pay no income taxes thus have no problem having their responsibility paid by others.
    Same problem. You are using a source with a history of misrepresenting facts and skewing them to a political view. Accuracy is important and sources that have a history of being inaccurate, misquoting, or taking quotes out of context can't be trusted. Again, anything that has merit can be found on more mainstream and valid sources. I even linked a Fox news source for you that was more credible. For some reason, you don't seem able to link many credible sources.

    And no one is claiming anything abut a free lunch. There is no such claim anywhere.

  3. #283
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Nearly 50 percent of doctors ready to quit medicine if Healthcare bill passes

    Quote Originally Posted by cholla View Post
    This is what he really said, acurate reading comprehension requires using all the words that were written.

    In spite of the evidence that the Federal Govt. doesn't run any social program well, you continue to support it. That is liberal arrogance.
    I'm fully aware of what he said, and it is an over generalization and as such problematic. There are few absolutes in the world. Few to none actually. And it is simple minded to suggest there are.

  4. #284
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,322
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Nearly 50 percent of doctors ready to quit medicine if Healthcare bill passes

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    Physician Survey: Health Reform?s Potential Impact on Physician Supply and Quality of Medical Care



    This deserves to be in Breaking News in my opinion because it is obviously topical, the results are startling, and the New England Journal of Medicine isn't exactly a politically-charged blog site. There are many references to this article today, but I thought it best to post the survey itself.

    Will your personal doctor give up his/her practice if Obamacare passes?

    Obama is sickening. He pulls a bunch of white coats up on stage as if the medical community is completely "behind him" on this. Obviously, they are not.

    America, this is what the radical left looks like. Like much?
    hey Erod. Just wanted to check in again and ask where all the doctors that are quitting are? If you find them let me know...

  5. #285
    User The Carnage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Last Seen
    04-26-10 @ 12:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    12

    Re: Nearly 50 percent of doctors ready to quit medicine if Healthcare bill passes

    Yeah right, "Feel it is going to make them quit".
    Please...
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting. But it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously."
    -Douglas Adams

  6. #286
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,322
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Nearly 50 percent of doctors ready to quit medicine if Healthcare bill passes

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    Physician Survey: Health Reform?s Potential Impact on Physician Supply and Quality of Medical Care



    This deserves to be in Breaking News in my opinion because it is obviously topical, the results are startling, and the New England Journal of Medicine isn't exactly a politically-charged blog site. There are many references to this article today, but I thought it best to post the survey itself.

    Will your personal doctor give up his/her practice if Obamacare passes?

    Obama is sickening. He pulls a bunch of white coats up on stage as if the medical community is completely "behind him" on this. Obviously, they are not.


    America, this is what the radical left looks like. Like much?
    Hey Erod, just wanted to check in again. Did you find all those doctors that quit? I haven't been able to find them either. They didn't flee up here to Canada so, again if you find them please let me know.

  7. #287
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Nearly 50 percent of doctors ready to quit medicine if Healthcare bill passes

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Discontinuation? Ok, I'll bite, which party has discontinuation in their platform?
    Wait, wait, I've got it!

    Discontinuation isn't actually in the GOP platform - but that's their real goal. Just like a public option/government takevoer is the "real goal" of Obamacare!

    I love this slippery slope and just make up stuff logic!

  8. #288
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,293

    Re: Nearly 50 percent of doctors ready to quit medicine if Healthcare bill passes

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    Wait, wait, I've got it!

    Discontinuation isn't actually in the GOP platform - but that's their real goal. Just like a public option/government takevoer is the "real goal" of Obamacare!

    I love this slippery slope and just make up stuff logic!
    Right, you know what the goal is of the GOP just like you know everything about everyone else. That liberal arrogance is on full display here.

    Want a slippery slope, try national healthcare like that POS that was just passed.

  9. #289
    ThunderCougarFalconBird
    roughdraft274's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Louisiana
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 06:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,080

    Re: Nearly 50 percent of doctors ready to quit medicine if Healthcare bill passes

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    Hey Erod, just wanted to check in again. Did you find all those doctors that quit? I haven't been able to find them either. They didn't flee up here to Canada so, again if you find them please let me know.
    Well, my dermatologist did reschedule my appointment, does that count?

  10. #290
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,293

    Re: Nearly 50 percent of doctors ready to quit medicine if Healthcare bill passes

    Quote Originally Posted by roughdraft274 View Post
    Well, my dermatologist did reschedule my appointment, does that count?
    There is a doctor shortage now, insured are using the emergency rooms because they cannot find a doctor. Adding millions more makes it worse. Liberals believe that cutting the cost that people pay actually improves quality. That is arrogance.

Page 29 of 65 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •