Page 26 of 65 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 647

Thread: Nearly 50 percent of doctors ready to quit medicine if Healthcare bill passes

  1. #251
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,258

    Re: Nearly 50 percent of doctors ready to quit medicine if Healthcare bill passes

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    It is your opinion that it is true. You're wrong mind you, but I won't argue that YOU don't believe it. Only that he and you are mostly wrong (not 100%).

    And whenever you or anyone start with an absolute, the government can't run any program, you should stop, take a deep breath, and reevaluate your thinking. There are very few absolutes in the real world.
    History is on my side and the MA results support my point of view. What makes your opinion better than mine? Facts always get in the way of a liberal feeling. I asked what happened if this is a multi trillion dollar mistake and got silence. Says a lot about you and your opinions.

  2. #252
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Nearly 50 percent of doctors ready to quit medicine if Healthcare bill passes

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    History is on my side and the MA results support my point of view. What makes your opinion better than mine? Facts always get in the way of a liberal feeling. I asked what happened if this is a multi trillion dollar mistake and got silence. Says a lot about you and your opinions.
    Again, I point to Hawaii, and the fact that people are not clamoring to give back the social programs you say failed.

  3. #253
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,258

    Re: Nearly 50 percent of doctors ready to quit medicine if Healthcare bill passes

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Again, I point to Hawaii, and the fact that people are not clamoring to give back the social programs you say failed.
    LOL, that is your argument? You really haven't a clue about human nature. 48% of the people in this country aren't clamoring for tax cuts either because they pay no federal income taxes. people aren't going to give back what the govt. has given them with other people's money. You really are naive.

  4. #254
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Nearly 50 percent of doctors ready to quit medicine if Healthcare bill passes

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    LOL, that is your argument? You really haven't a clue about human nature. 48% of the people in this country aren't clamoring for tax cuts either because they pay no federal income taxes. people aren't going to give back what the govt. has given them with other people's money. You really are naive.
    There are more taxes than federal income taxes, and many who have these programs do pay taxes. Medicare isn't just for those below poverty level. Neither is SS.

  5. #255
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,258

    Re: Nearly 50 percent of doctors ready to quit medicine if Healthcare bill passes

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    There are more taxes than federal income taxes, and many who have these programs do pay taxes. Medicare isn't just for those below poverty level. Neither is SS.
    With a 1.6 trillion dollar deficit today there isn't the funding you believe. Medicare was never intended to be for those below the poverty level, Medicaid was and Medicaid is state provided.

  6. #256
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,258

    Re: Nearly 50 percent of doctors ready to quit medicine if Healthcare bill passes

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Again, I point to Hawaii, and the fact that people are not clamoring to give back the social programs you say failed.
    Again you ignored what is actually going on in Hawaii.

    Universal Nightmare: Hawaii's Failed Universal Health Care Experiment - Hannity - FOXNews.com

  7. #257
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Nearly 50 percent of doctors ready to quit medicine if Healthcare bill passes

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    NO, I ignore a poor, poor site and ask for you to get something more credible. If Hannity has anything right, you should be able to link a credible source.

  8. #258
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,258

    Re: Nearly 50 percent of doctors ready to quit medicine if Healthcare bill passes

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    NO, I ignore a poor, poor site and ask for you to get something more credible. If Hannity has anything right, you should be able to link a credible source.
    Look, Boo, I ignore nothing but you ignore history as well as verifiable links showing the doctor shortage in this country, insured using the ER's, and the cost of the MA program. Then I give you actual quotes involving Hawaii but none of that is good enough for you so please don't talk to me about providing links. You believe what you believe in spite of history and actual data. Nothing changes the mind of an ideologue. You want so badly for this POS to succeed that you ignore what is really in it.

  9. #259
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Nearly 50 percent of doctors ready to quit medicine if Healthcare bill passes

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Look, Boo, I ignore nothing but you ignore history as well as verifiable links showing the doctor shortage in this country, insured using the ER's, and the cost of the MA program. Then I give you actual quotes involving Hawaii but none of that is good enough for you so please don't talk to me about providing links. You believe what you believe in spite of history and actual data. Nothing changes the mind of an ideologue. You want so badly for this POS to succeed that you ignore what is really in it.
    Not quotes from a credible site. I'm sorry, but you need more than anything that comes from Hannity's site. As long as you use such a poor site, you cannot expect anyone to address it.

  10. #260
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,258

    Re: Nearly 50 percent of doctors ready to quit medicine if Healthcare bill passes

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Not quotes from a credible site. I'm sorry, but you need more than anything that comes from Hannity's site. As long as you use such a poor site, you cannot expect anyone to address it.
    So individual quotes NOT from Hannity are false because they are on the Hannity site? got it! Thanks for showing who you are and that actual quotes only matter on sites that you believe credible. Why don't you prove the quotes wrong or false?

Page 26 of 65 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •