Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 43

Thread: President Obama to be interviewed on Fox News

  1. #21
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: President Obama to be interviewed on Fox News

    ooh, testy, yet

    LOL!

    Obama-Fox sitdown gets testy - Josh Gerstein - POLITICO.com

    how presidential

    don't let em get to you, barry!

    keep your composure, sir!

    you're PRESIDENT!

    LOL!

    kinda desperate for him, don'tcha think, to wander into the den

    he must really need to TURN things

    he doesn't really like to get into the inside baseball stuff like DEEMS, he explains

    that's why he got nancy to dig out her dusty old scrolls of aquinas and a'kempis, evidently

    he's not too concerned, either, he goes on, about all those secret backroom deals for the nelsons and nelsons and dodds and kerry's and lincolns and bauci and seiu's...

    now that he's STUCK with em, that is, now that's it TOO LATE to take em out

    what about jobs, mr president, what about the economy, what about the deficit...

    huh?

    health care, baby

    DEEM IT!

    DAMNIT!

    LOL!

  2. #22
    Professor

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    01-04-17 @ 10:49 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,432

    Re: President Obama to be interviewed on Fox News

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prof View Post
    ooh, testy, yet

    LOL!

    Obama-Fox sitdown gets testy - Josh Gerstein - POLITICO.com

    how presidential

    don't let em get to you, barry!

    keep your composure, sir!

    you're PRESIDENT!

    LOL!

    kinda desperate for him, don'tcha think, to wander into the den

    he must really need to TURN things

    he doesn't really like to get into the inside baseball stuff like DEEMS, he explains

    that's why he got nancy to dig out her dusty old scrolls of aquinas and a'kempis, evidently

    he's not too concerned, either, he goes on, about all those secret backroom deals for the nelsons and nelsons and dodds and kerry's and lincolns and bauci and seiu's...

    now that he's STUCK with em, that is, now that's it TOO LATE to take em out

    what about jobs, mr president, what about the economy, what about the deficit...

    huh?

    health care, baby

    DEEM IT!

    DAMNIT!

    LOL!
    Wasn't beer summit and the noble peace prize enough for you? What will it take for you to partake of the cool aid my friend. Forget about the economy, forget about jobs, deficit. Let's focus on healthcare and gays in the military.

  3. #23
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: President Obama to be interviewed on Fox News


  4. #24
    Passionate
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    03-07-11 @ 04:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    15,675

    Re: President Obama to be interviewed on Fox News

    I found the parts of the interview that I saw disappointing. The interviewer was objectively RUDE. Jesus Christ. Let the guy answer your questions, Brett! But I wish Obama had been cooler throughout the interview. He let some rude asshole get to him.

  5. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ft. Campbell, KY
    Last Seen
    12-31-14 @ 08:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    12,177

    Re: President Obama to be interviewed on Fox News

    Quote Originally Posted by aps View Post
    I found the parts of the interview that I saw disappointing. The interviewer was objectively RUDE. Jesus Christ. Let the guy answer your questions, Brett! But I wish Obama had been cooler throughout the interview. He let some rude asshole get to him.
    Ya I agree, but a lot of people will love the interviewer for it.

  6. #26
    Passionate
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    03-07-11 @ 04:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    15,675

    Re: President Obama to be interviewed on Fox News

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    Ya I agree, but a lot of people will love the interviewer for it.
    Sure--fellow assholes will love the interviewer.

    I think someone should ask the president tough questions. But interrupting him as much as this interviewer did, I don't care whether it was Bush or Obama being interviewed, it's entirely unprofessional and shows poor jounalism skills.

  7. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ft. Campbell, KY
    Last Seen
    12-31-14 @ 08:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    12,177

    Re: President Obama to be interviewed on Fox News

    Quote Originally Posted by aps View Post
    Sure--fellow assholes will love the interviewer.

    I think someone should ask the president tough questions. But interrupting him as much as this interviewer did, I don't care whether it was Bush or Obama being interviewed, it's entirely unprofessional and shows poor jounalism skills.
    I'm sure Obama prepared for this and I'm sure he has staffers who watch Fox and know what kind of questions to expect, how they would be phrased, what phrases would be used etc etc. A lot of people who watch Fox use it as their only news source, and I don't mean that to be negative, but when a host on the show rails against Obama for something they obviously expect that given the chance to say it to Obama's face he would, he doesn't want to look weak obviously.
    I'd gamble that the interviewer was pandering to his base by trying to make Obama look as bad as possible, so all those at home who feel so inclined can cheer their man for the "victory."

  8. #28
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    35,038

    Re: President Obama to be interviewed on Fox News

    Can somebody explain to me why people like that crap? With shouting/interrupting matches, you don't know what the person being interviewed had to say and you don't learn anything. What do people get out of that?

  9. #29
    Sage
    soccerboy22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    A warm place
    Last Seen
    12-02-17 @ 10:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    10,723

    Re: President Obama to be interviewed on Fox News

    Because it wasn't solely about the interview per say. It was also a lot about the interviewer being tough and an ass to some one his viewers don't really like.

  10. #30
    Passionate
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    03-07-11 @ 04:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    15,675

    Re: President Obama to be interviewed on Fox News

    Quote Originally Posted by soccerboy22 View Post
    Because it wasn't solely about the interview per say. It was also a lot about the interviewer being tough and an ass to some one his viewers don't really like.
    I wonder if he is proud of himself. "Hey, I was an asshole to the president. Look how great I am."

    NOT.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •