Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 257

Thread: Obama Socialist Health care program....

  1. #1
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Obama Socialist Health care program....

    I don't care if your a Republican, Democrat, Conservative, or Liberal The Obama Administration is trying to bankrupt this country with a socialist health care program that will get in your pocket book big time........You retired military guys on Tricare Plus or for Life will lose it or have huge premium increases..Medicare will be cut $500. Mil The deficit will balloon....There is much more......

    Please go to the below site and voice your dissatisfaction with this plan.........It only takes a minute...

    Free Our Healthcare Now
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  2. #2
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Obama Socialist Health care program....

    ^^^

    Initially I thought it was just straight ideology pushing this ... then when he pulled out the public option and rolled over so easily on it, I knew it no longer was ideology because ideology would require Obama to go to the mat for a public option. It's about destroying the system to then require it to be rebuilt. Now is the system "capitalism" or is it "free market" or is it the entire country as some of the more rabid of the Republicans / Conservatives claim? Dunno yet --- but if this was really about the people, and their health and health care costs this bill would not go through nor would Obama be pushing it.

    Only thing left is burning it to the ground and then saying, "Well, we have to rebuild it now", and he or the cronies that follow him, get to rebuild this country - which has been the ultimate wet dream of Progressives since the early 20th century.
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  3. #3
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Obama Socialist Health care program....

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    ^^^

    Initially I thought it was just straight ideology pushing this ... then when he pulled out the public option and rolled over so easily on it, I knew it no longer was ideology because ideology would require Obama to go to the mat for a public option. It's about destroying the system to then require it to be rebuilt. Now is the system "capitalism" or is it "free market" or is it the entire country as some of the more rabid of the Republicans / Conservatives claim? Dunno yet --- but if this was really about the people, and their health and health care costs this bill would not go through nor would Obama be pushing it.

    Only thing left is burning it to the ground and then saying, "Well, we have to rebuild it now", and he or the cronies that follow him, get to rebuild this country - which has been the ultimate wet dream of Progressives since the early 20th century.
    This clown has been president for a little over a year and has done more damage then Carter did in 4 years...I did not think that was possible.........

    I joke around a lot in DP but I am dead serious on this issue...This guy scares me to death........Even a lot of democrats are moving away from him.........
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  4. #4
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Obama Socialist Health care program....

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    This clown has been president for a little over a year and has done more damage then Carter did in 4 years...I did not think that was possible.........

    I joke around a lot in DP but I am dead serious on this issue...This guy scares me to death........Even a lot of democrats are moving away from him.........
    As well they should because if they like this country one iota, they should be pulling their support. Yes he's a scary dude, but realize that what you and I (I think) see as Obama trying to remake this country into something else - I'm not sure exactly what, but his actions are such that I think people will revolt. I don't think the majority of people in this country are openly ready to embrace his methods. In that I have faith and hope --- we'll see if both are misplaced or not in 2012.

    His flip and arrogant attitude is based on nothing - he's never done anything, doesn't know **** from shineola yet we're supposed to follow him to this brave new world (pun intended). Not me man. I'll vote for a pet rock before I vote for this guy or his little toadies to stay in power.
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  5. #5
    Global Moderator
    Truth will set you free
    digsbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Metro Washington DC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,951

    Re: Obama Socialist Health care program....

    What Obama is pushing in the bill isn't socialist, rather it's just garbage. No where is there a public option, just fines and higher taxes. Plus it forces everyone to buy insurance or pay a heavy fine. What is in the bill is just complete refuse, and I think it's a step towards nationalizing another market. They may not be socializing medicine, but they are trying to own insurance companies and now the student loans (that was just added). It seems the Obama administration wants to buy out America. They bought the banks, the auto industry, and now they want insurance companies and student loans.

  6. #6
    User KeeKee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    11-10-17 @ 01:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    123

    Re: Obama Socialist Health care program....

    Since someone with the word conservative in their profile posted the link I would guess the website is of that nature but it does not lend to a look around before registering so think will pass.
    May all beings give and receive compassion, Live free from fear, And dwell in peace. - author unknown

  7. #7
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 05:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,129

    Re: Obama Socialist Health care program....

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    As well they should because if they like this country one iota, they should be pulling their support. Yes he's a scary dude, but realize that what you and I (I think) see as Obama trying to remake this country into something else - I'm not sure exactly what, but his actions are such that I think people will revolt. I don't think the majority of people in this country are openly ready to embrace his methods. In that I have faith and hope --- we'll see if both are misplaced or not in 2012.

    His flip and arrogant attitude is based on nothing - he's never done anything, doesn't know **** from shineola yet we're supposed to follow him to this brave new world (pun intended). Not me man. I'll vote for a pet rock before I vote for this guy or his little toadies to stay in power.
    Yet....you and your cohorts sat silently while GWB led us to the gutter and to the brink of economic and moral bankruptcy.

    If following Obama gets us out of the sewerhole that GWB put this country....then I'm all for it. Perhaps you enjoyed having our country's morals and integrity destroyed by the previous administration....personally, I'll take the road that rebuilds this country.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  8. #8
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 05:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,129

    Re: Obama Socialist Health care program....

    Quote Originally Posted by digsbe View Post
    What Obama is pushing in the bill isn't socialist, rather it's just garbage. No where is there a public option, just fines and higher taxes. Plus it forces everyone to buy insurance or pay a heavy fine. What is in the bill is just complete refuse, and I think it's a step towards nationalizing another market. They may not be socializing medicine, but they are trying to own insurance companies and now the student loans (that was just added). It seems the Obama administration wants to buy out America. They bought the banks, the auto industry, and now they want insurance companies and student loans.
    The bank bailout was a GWB plan....get your facts straight.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  9. #9
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Obama Socialist Health care program....

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Yet....you and your cohorts sat silently while GWB led us to the gutter and to the brink of economic and moral bankruptcy.

    If following Obama gets us out of the sewerhole that GWB put this country....then I'm all for it. Perhaps you enjoyed having our country's morals and integrity destroyed by the previous administration....personally, I'll take the road that rebuilds this country.
    Your as blind as a bat DD.......Even Democrats are leaving Obama in droves......Your only answer is Bush as Obama triples the debt and destroys our relations with the only real friend we have in the ME..........
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  10. #10
    Technomancer
    Hoplite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    05-08-11 @ 03:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,779

    Re: Obama Socialist Health care program....

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    I don't care if your a Republican, Democrat, Conservative, or Liberal The Obama Administration is trying to bankrupt this country with a socialist health care program that will get in your pocket book big time........You retired military guys on Tricare Plus or for Life will lose it or have huge premium increases..Medicare will be cut $500. Mil The deficit will balloon....There is much more......

    Please go to the below site and voice your dissatisfaction with this plan.........It only takes a minute...

    Free Our Healthcare Now
    Why? I support the healthcare legislation.
    I'm Done

    See my last post

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •