Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 257

Thread: Obama Socialist Health care program....

  1. #171
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,145

    Re: Obama Socialist Health care program....

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    That will never happen.....He would rather try and get people who are guilty of murder and rape off.......That is who makes all the money..........Can you say OJ Simpson............Disgusting........
    My job is not to get people off. My job is to ensure that the government not bring someone to trial without sufficient evidence of their guilt. If the government fails to do their job, that is either because there was insufficient proof to begin with or the government messed up the case.
    We exist to keep the government honest.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  2. #172
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Obama Socialist Health care program....

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    The problem is...you are not content to draw one salary off the government. You were happy to say that you triple dip off the government.
    You better study your notes I draw only one annuity and that is a Navy Pension......I receive income from SS and a 401K which I paid into............

    Nice try though my jealous friend..............
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  3. #173
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,145

    Re: Obama Socialist Health care program....

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You better study your notes I draw only one annuity and that is a Navy Pension......I receive income from SS and a 401K which I paid into............

    Nice try though my jealous friend..............
    ...fine....but why you rail against others who collect social security then?
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  4. #174
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Obama Socialist Health care program....

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    My job is not to get people off. My job is to ensure that the government not bring someone to trial without sufficient evidence of their guilt. If the government fails to do their job, that is either because there was insufficient proof to begin with or the government messed up the case.
    We exist to keep the government honest.
    I could post some great one liners here about lawyers but I won't lower myself to your label..........
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  5. #175
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,145

    Re: Obama Socialist Health care program....

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    I could post some great one liners here about lawyers but I won't lower myself to your label..........
    Go for it....just make sure that they are applicable. Most of the time you try to post ones that really aren't relevant.

    I love a good lawyer joke though.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  6. #176
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Obama Socialist Health care program....

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Go for it....just make sure that they are applicable. Most of the time you try to post ones that really aren't relevant.

    I love a good lawyer joke though.
    You would not like these...they are not very nice.........
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  7. #177
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,145

    Re: Obama Socialist Health care program....

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You would not like these...they are not very nice.........
    Try me....I've probably told them myself.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  8. #178
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Obama Socialist Health care program....

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    ...fine....but why you rail against others who collect social security then?
    As long as they paid into it I don't.........Now if you have 30 year welfare recepients who are perfectly healthy and sit home and smoke dope all day and have never paid a dime into SS that is another matter............
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  9. #179
    Advisor Politics101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    USA
    Last Seen
    08-25-10 @ 12:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    490

    Re: Obama Socialist Health care program....

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    I love it when your far left lefties fight one another...
    +1

    Obama would disapprove, big time.

  10. #180
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,830

    Re: Obama Socialist Health care program....

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    That will never happen.....He would rather try and get people who are guilty of murder and rape off.......That is who makes all the money..........Can you say OJ Simpson............Disgusting........
    You read it here! Navy Pride opposes due process of law.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •