Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 102

Thread: Obama government to regulate sport fishing

  1. #1
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,319

    Obama government to regulate sport fishing

    PBO is trying to get voted out. Legislation like this, that will have an obvious negative economic impact, plus will strip away our liberties are a sure fired way to get one's ass voted out of *write in whichever public office here*.

    The Obama administration will accept no more public input for a federal strategy that could prohibit U.S. citizens from fishing the nation's oceans, coastal areas, Great Lakes, and even inland waters.

    Obama moving to limit fishing access - ESPN
    Anyone, even Leftward leaning Americans that can't see their rights being taken away needs to wake up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  2. #2
    Guru
    Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    12-21-10 @ 05:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,063

    Re: Obama government to regulate sport fishing

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    PBO is trying to get voted out. Legislation like this, that will have an obvious negative economic impact, plus will strip away our liberties are a sure fired way to get one's ass voted out of *write in whichever public office here*.



    Anyone, even Leftward leaning Americans that can't see their rights being taken away needs to wake up.
    And they call me a "birther" when I say he's unAmerican.
    There is no such thing as a “Natural Born Dual-Citizen“.

    Originally Posted by PogueMoran
    I didnt have to read the article to tell you that you cant read.

  3. #3
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,319

    Re: Obama government to regulate sport fishing

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    And they call me a "birther" when I say he's unAmerican.
    And a racist. Don't forget that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #4
    Guru
    Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    12-21-10 @ 05:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,063

    Re: Obama government to regulate sport fishing

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    And a racist. Don't forget that.
    LOL... that's the least of it.
    There is no such thing as a “Natural Born Dual-Citizen“.

    Originally Posted by PogueMoran
    I didnt have to read the article to tell you that you cant read.

  5. #5
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,319

    Re: Obama government to regulate sport fishing

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    LOL... that's the least of it.
    You ain't gotta tell me, dude...
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  6. #6
    Guru
    Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    12-21-10 @ 05:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,063

    Re: Obama government to regulate sport fishing

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    You ain't gotta tell me, dude...
    Didn't mean to derail your thread..... I saw this story this morning and said to myself..... I said self, next thing they are going to try to take away is my right to breath. Then I saw the thread on the EPA and CO2 emissions and thought, too late.

    I sometimes wonder if Barry is long stocks in a rope manufacturer….. Or maybe he’s just stupid!
    There is no such thing as a “Natural Born Dual-Citizen“.

    Originally Posted by PogueMoran
    I didnt have to read the article to tell you that you cant read.

  7. #7
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,319

    Re: Obama government to regulate sport fishing

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    Didn't mean to derail your thread..... I saw this story this morning and said to myself..... I said self, next thing they are going to try to take away is my right to breath. Then I saw the thread on the EPA and CO2 emissions and thought, too late.

    I sometimes wonder if Barry is long stocks in a rope manufacturer….. Or maybe he’s just stupid!
    It's all good. The Leftists probably wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole, anyhow. Except to start some off the wall argument about how I really support socialism, because I don't support fishing regulation, or something...
    Last edited by apdst; 03-09-10 at 06:09 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  8. #8
    Guru
    Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    12-21-10 @ 05:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,063

    Re: Obama government to regulate sport fishing

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    It's all good. The Leftists probably wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole, anyhow. Except to start some off the wall argument about how I really support socialism, because I don't support fishing regulation, or something...
    Jesus H Christ..... I live in Oregon and the regulations to catch, and keep a Salmon or Steelhead takes a lawyer to try to figure out, and he would have to take a minor degree in Fish and Game laws to have a 1/2 chance of being right. I actually asked a F and G guy if I had the law straight (before I was going to go fishing for the above) and he wasn't sure himself if I had the laws right or not.... he didn't know!!!!!!!!!!!

    Might be simpler if they just ban the whole hunting and fishing thing anyway…. Why not? They won’t let us cut our own trees so the timber industry is dead. Might as well kill the commercial fishing industry completely dead instead of ¾’s dead the way it is now, then kill tourism, and we can all go on welfare… ****’um.

    [/rant]
    Last edited by Crunch; 03-09-10 at 06:22 PM.
    There is no such thing as a “Natural Born Dual-Citizen“.

    Originally Posted by PogueMoran
    I didnt have to read the article to tell you that you cant read.

  9. #9
    Technomancer
    Hoplite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    05-08-11 @ 03:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,779

    Re: Obama government to regulate sport fishing

    The article doesnt have a lot of substance to it and seems more like a big long rant than anything serious.

    It doesnt mention any specific legislation, no proposed amendments to current legislation, or in fact any concrete plans at all.
    I'm Done

    See my last post

  10. #10
    John Schnatter 2012 Phantom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    03-20-12 @ 12:48 AM
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    638

    Re: Obama government to regulate sport fishing

    I go fishing at least once every 2 weeks without my license and I never pay my fee's to lunch the boat. This proposal by Obama won't stop me from fishing because I'm used to getting around stupid laws like this all the time. If it does pass, people need to stand up and fish anyway... But I hope it doesn't pass.

    I caught 4 large cat fish and a gar in Toledo Bend last week

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •