Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 126

Thread: Palin: I snuck to Canada for healthcare

  1. #41
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,647

    Re: Blogs abuzz about Palin's use of Canadian health care

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    So you think this attack on Palin has merit?
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    I don't care, I just wonder why you have to attack me because I just mentioned an aside because we were talking about states for a minute.
    Moderator's Warning:
    Palin: I snuck to Canada for healthcareStop it the two of you. And I STILL hate Palin threads.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  2. #42
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:44 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,293
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Blogs abuzz about Palin's use of Canadian health care

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    I don't care, I just wonder why you have to attack me because I just mentioned an aside because we were talking about states for a minute.
    Oh...I was not. Two different thoughts in one post. Sorry that was not clearer.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #43
    Defender of the Faith
    ludahai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Taichung, Taiwan - 2017 East Asian Games Candidate City
    Last Seen
    07-03-13 @ 02:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    10,320

    Re: Blogs abuzz about Palin's use of Canadian health care

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    Moderator's Warning:
    Palin: I snuck to Canada for healthcareStop it the two of you. And I STILL hate Palin threads.
    Especially when the Palin thread in question is a hyperpartisan, senseless post by the OP.
    Semper Paratus
    Boston = City of Champions: Bruins 2011; Celtics 2008; Red Sox 2004, 2007; Patriots 2002, 2004, 2005
    Jon Huntsman for President

  4. #44
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,647

    Re: Blogs abuzz about Palin's use of Canadian health care

    Quote Originally Posted by ludahai View Post
    Especially when the Palin thread in question is a hyperpartisan, senseless post by the OP.
    Actually I hate them all. If they don't start out that way, they always end up that way, hyperpartisan in one direction or the other.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  5. #45
    Defender of the Faith
    ludahai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Taichung, Taiwan - 2017 East Asian Games Candidate City
    Last Seen
    07-03-13 @ 02:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    10,320

    Re: Blogs abuzz about Palin's use of Canadian health care

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    Actually I hate them all. If they don't start out that way, they always end up that way, hyperpartisan in one direction or the other.
    No argument there ... and frankly, while I don't hate her like most leftists do, I have no love for her either and don't want her anywheres near the reins of power...
    Semper Paratus
    Boston = City of Champions: Bruins 2011; Celtics 2008; Red Sox 2004, 2007; Patriots 2002, 2004, 2005
    Jon Huntsman for President

  6. #46
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,647

    Re: Blogs abuzz about Palin's use of Canadian health care

    Quote Originally Posted by ludahai View Post
    No argument there ... and frankly, while I don't hate her like most leftists do, I have no love for her either and don't want her anywheres near the reins of power...
    I would say that you and I are in complete agreement in that assessment.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  7. #47
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    Re: Blogs abuzz about Palin's use of Canadian health care

    Quote Originally Posted by ludahai View Post
    No argument there ... and frankly, while I don't hate her like most leftists do, I have no love for her either and don't want her anywheres near the reins of power...
    I don't hate her (and I don't know any leftist who does), but I do fear her. I think she would do even more damage than Bush did.

  8. #48
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,277

    Re: Blogs abuzz about Palin's use of Canadian health care

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Oh...I was not. Two different thoughts in one post. Sorry that was not clearer.
    It's CC's fault, he made you do that.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  9. #49
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:44 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,293
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Blogs abuzz about Palin's use of Canadian health care

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    It's CC's fault, he made you do that.
    I always approve of blaming CC. I think we are agreed then, right and left coming together on an issue of real importance.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  10. #50
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,966

    Re: Blogs abuzz about Palin's use of Canadian health care

    Orion, look what you made me do! You made me thank Councilman. COUNCILMAN!

    I feel dirty

    Seriously she was:

    1. A child, so she had no choice over the manner
    2. Living in a part of the country in regards to medical service that likely few places in the country today are on par with
    3. Not partaking in socialized medicine, as I'm pretty sure at that point Canada didn't have socialized medical care.

    /Palin Attack fail

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •