Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 37

Thread: Jeb Bush calls Sara Palin an idiot

  1. #11
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Jeb Bush calls Sara Palin an idiot

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    It seems this is meant to be another Palin hit piece but it seems Jeb had more to say about Obama and the dems then he did Palin.
    Okay, great. I think the point was that even members of her own party find her lacking the necessary skills to run for POTUS.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  2. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Jeb Bush calls Sara Palin an idiot

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    Okay, great. I think the point was that even members of her own party find her lacking the necessary skills to run for POTUS.
    Whats your point. The same could be said about Biden yet he is Vice president

  3. #13
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Jeb Bush calls Sara Palin an idiot

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Whats your point. The same could be said about Biden yet he is Vice president
    My point is that this thread is not about Biden or Obama or Democrats, so stay on topic.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  4. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Jeb Bush calls Sara Palin an idiot

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    My point is that this thread is not about Biden or Obama or Democrats, so stay on topic.
    This thread is about what Jeb said in an interview but you want to take one or two sentences about Palin and ignore what he said about the democrats or Obama.

  5. #15
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Jeb Bush calls Sara Palin an idiot

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    This thread is about what Jeb said in an interview but you want to take one or two sentences about Palin and ignore what he said about the democrats or Obama.
    I did not make the thread. If you have an issue with the topic of this thread, feel free to refrain from posting in it.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  6. #16
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,323

    Re: Jeb Bush calls Sara Palin an idiot

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Loin View Post
    I just finished reading "Game Change" by John Heilemann and Mark Halperin. It was a truly "gossipy" but informative read and I must say that Mrs. Palin does not come off very well in the book. For that matter neither does anyone else, but the amount of "prepping" Mrs. Palin needed (for example she had no idea what the FED does) to get her "up to snuff" for the POTUS race frankly scared the crap out of me. I really don't think she is a good candidate for POTUS and I sincerely hope the republican party does not head down that road with her again in the future. A big mistake IMO.
    It's really a problem, since we now know that Harvard brilliance is no indicator of leadership or common sense or integrity.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  7. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Jeb Bush calls Sara Palin an idiot

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    I did not make the thread. If you have an issue with the topic of this thread, feel free to refrain from posting in it.
    Nice spin to avoid what I pointed out

  8. #18
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Jeb Bush calls Sara Palin an idiot

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Nice spin to avoid what I pointed out
    Your continued off-topic discussion is noted.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  9. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Jeb Bush calls Sara Palin an idiot

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    Your continued off-topic discussion is noted.
    Not continued the thread is about the video when i point that out you try to run

  10. #20
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,771

    Re: Jeb Bush calls Sara Palin an idiot

    Moderator's Warning:
    Jeb Bush calls Sara Palin an idiotThe thread topic is what Jeb Bush said about Sara Palin. Stay on topic or there will be consequences.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •